Staff Changes

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Good evening all,

As of this moment the LOMCN Administrative team has been increased by two members.

I am very pleased to announce the promotion of both Beard and Stonehelm from their former possitions of Super Moderators, to the high and mighty rank of "Red" Administrator.

I wish to offer both of them my hearty congratulations, and I'm sure that you will all join me in doing so, and also in welcoming them as Administrators.

Of cause this does mean that we have 2 Super Moderator positions free, and it is quite likely that we will hold some sort of application progress at some point in the next week or so.

Just to remind you the Current Administrator Team are :-

Rainbow Admins - Dataforce, Miles and Babyhack

Red Admins - Beard and Stonehelm

Anyway, please treat your new administrators with the respect they deseve =p, and if you need anything don't hesitate to pm any of us and we will see what we can do.

Regards
/Miles - LOMCN Administrator

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Congratulation Beard and Stone, Already said Congratulations to you both individually but thought I'd post it :)

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Could you all please congratulate Skyline on his upgrade from SFM to Smod.

Im sure that he will fill the boots of his predecessors and continue to provide the users of LOMCN with great service.

Well done Skyline!

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
nice one guys, I would apply for the super moderator position, but I'll save myself the grief, since I've done it before, and it's like being a normal member but worse :(

Me and auron used to run the bom-tings around here yo' blad.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Well done to Lyncus our second new smod. We are now opening up for single forum moderator positions.

Sparx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
Orig Sparx No Longer Active
Well done all of you on your promotions.. :D :ppunk:

As for the singe mod posts. available i doubt any of the newbs with less than 500 posts should get it, as its bet its going to be the popular ones that apply and.or get picked.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Well done all of you on your promotions.. :D :ppunk:

As for the singe mod posts. available i doubt any of the newbs with less than 500 posts should get it, as its bet its going to be the popular ones that apply and.or get picked.

The popular ones may well apply but it will be the ones that the staff feel best suit the job that will be successful. Staff are not picked based on how popular they are within the community, they are picked on their qualities.

And Thank You,

/Lyncus - LOMCN SuperModerator

Last edited:

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
The popular ones may well apply but it will be the ones that the staff feel best suit the job that will be succsessful. Staff are not picked based on how popular they are within the community, they are picked on their qualities.

Are one of those qualities good spelling? lol :P

/Leo