SoLiD Server 1.9 - The Birth Of The Trance - DediBox -

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Rocket

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2005
North East (Brotton,Redcar)
i was on BT at home but ran a huge bill..lol :/ i thought they were orite..but looks as if they changed alot since my net was on at home lol :p

anyway hope its back up soon bored ****less lol none of my m8s are in togo out :/ ****s

/Dc

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Well, it's my ISP choice that seems to give me the problems. AOL was the best for stability and speed, although it slowed my system down at the time lol, and they messed up my bill so i was forced to cancel my AOL account.

I then moved to tiscali, which was good at first, until i upgraded to the MAX package, same goes for pipex which came after.

And now i'm with BT, again, it was ok at first when i had a connection speed of 1mb, but as soon as i upgraded to the upto 8meg package, it was faster but not as stable.

I know that the upto 8mb packages are not as stable as say a 1mb package, but i would rather have a faster connection because i am paying £28 a month, this price plan is the only one with "unlimited" usuage.

Hopefully my ISP can fix the problem though, i have requested a line test so can find out if my line is causing the problem or not.

/Ash

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Yep, they should do if i keep annoying them. :D

Anyway, i have decided to put the server online and see how things go, hopefully everything should be fine, however if the server does go offline please do not complain to me or shadow as you know i currently have an ISP problem(s).

Download Latest EXE.

Have fun. :mooned:

/Ash

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Well, it seems there is a storm and that could be effecting my internet as everything seemed ok until i heard the thunder -.-

Im leaving server offline until the storm clears and my net becomes stable, as there is no point keep putting it up with a new ip each time or something because less and less players are playing each time.

Sorry about this, hopefully ALL problems will be sorted asap.

/Ash

Rocket

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2005
np bud...you done the right thing tbh cos if i kept putting it up all time and ppl log on and loose slave kits or w/e etc they will all moan lol><
and i know how it feels to be moan'd at lol not a nice thing

just hope servers up later :)

/Dc

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Na it hasn't passed yet, and i havn't disconnected for 10 whole minutes now :P.

Ill put the server up once the storm fully clears, because my connection shouldn't decide to disconnect then. :D

P.S. Please use the "Edit" button/function next time instead of double posting, thanks. :)

/Ash

Rocket

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2005
ash...is it goin up..need somethin todo lol if not im goin bed :P

/Dc

lol soz m8 keep forgetting ill try not too next time lol...and get the server up !! ><

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
I'm not sure when the server will be online, not too long i hope though. :D

P.S. Please stop double posting, use the "Edit" function/button, thankyou. This is the second time i have had to say about this, please don't make me say it again >.<. :)

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
I'm not sure when the server will be online, not too long i hope though. :D

P.S. Please stop double posting, use the "Edit" function/button, thankyou. This is the second time i have had to say about this, please don't make me say it again >.<. :)

update?lil bored 2day

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
The server is offline at the moment, as my internet has been playing up over the past 3 days (keeps disconnecting), and i dont see the point in putting the server online just for it to go offline about an hour later.

I have tried messaging Shadow on MSN, but he never replied, so im guessing he was away. Ill speak with him later hopefully, if he is online. :)

And i think shadow has been busy lately, that's why he hasn't been in-game much.

/Ash