SoLiD Server 1.9 - The Birth Of The Trance - DediBox -

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
im highest :eek:
i guessed by lookin at ur screeny, geek :P

werent we both like highest on all SoLiD's aswell remember cainin that server and ull know wot i mean lol ;)

/fubu

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
lol if i remeber correct ben has always been highest on most server's but coming to EURO he sucked at leveling ^^ anyway grz ben shall be online in couple of hour's downloading client now. and taking for ever 10mb broadband connection and running at 130kbs per sec is sucky

Ben best class would you say is?

/ancient

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
lol if i remeber correct ben has always been highest on most server's but coming to EURO he sucked at leveling ^^ anyway grz ben shall be online in couple of hour's downloading client now. and taking for ever 10mb broadband connection and running at 130kbs per sec is sucky

Ben best class would you say is?

/ancient
even tho hes 47+ wiz on euro and hanz and his tao are 44+? u obviously dont really know him tbh :/

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
even tho hes 47+ wiz on euro and hanz and his tao are 44+? u obviously dont really know him tbh :/

OMG OH NO he got a lv48 + 44 which he had help lvlin.... people have higher level's then that m8 on the same account although all ben did was hunt OSK and get good items which he did have dosnt make him good at leveling

/ancient

Last edited:

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
LoL IM TEH BEST IMO OWNED ¬.¬ Im loved on P servr :D PK PK PK PK PK :D:D

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Your a silly Little child.... dam im insulted, what a waste of a post mate (Y) Fuking asshole lmao

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Wizards are WAY overpowered, at the same time, so are warriors... but hmmm, 2 hit a warr the same lvl as a wiz? imo, i would much rather take a dump then play this server, which is what im doing as i type this

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Wizards are WAY overpowered, at the same time, so are warriors... but hmmm, 2 hit a warr the same lvl as a wiz? imo, i would much rather take a dump then play this server, which is what im doing as i type this

Why tell everyone you dont want to play, and not just not play? -.-

Howler

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 2, 2004
I played the original SoLiD, is this server loosly based on the original? i know that it was shadow that also was a gm of that one so there is a link :)

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Sorry about the recent lagg problems, i have (i think) however managed to fix them now by hosting the server on my other computer which has a better CPU.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
High Stat, Low Exp. Pretty pointless server as you get kits for 1 whole level, not a wiz kit, war kit, tao kit :/
not really.... i did 0>45 in a day.. and now lvl55 not that low exp.
and the kits up 2 lvl36 are all in 1, then they split into class kits. its a noob kit, it doesnt really matter...

maybe if u played server for longer than an hour ud see this.

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
Just re-downloaded mir 1.9, noob queston but can anyone link me to the new .ini files plz? got un-changed ones atm :S

thnx