SoLiD Server 1.9 - The Birth Of The Trance - DediBox -

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
apparently theres sumthing wrong with the hosts ram Oo thats just wehat i heard off solid forums. so it mite be down untill he fixes it somehow or gets some new ram =/

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
Oh and btw ..... Ash ... it wasnt ur pc that was making the pc lag... when me and xian was explioting the leveling Bugg ;) that what was making it lag just thought i wud let you know :)

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
Err, once i open up the exe and it begins to load the log in screen i get some chinese message saying "Wrong!" then a load of chinese writing, any ideas how to fix it? :S

after looking through piles of posts in the search i think i might be missing some .wil files or something? Anyone know if thats right?

Last edited:

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
this server is good but needs to be more things to do as gets boring pritty easy and also make it so mobs in stone temple are on all floors cos sucks having to go all wayto maze then walkin threw wrong door and then having to run it all way again :(

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
no offence or nething shadow but is there ne need for a website for the server? u can d/l the cleint and exe from this website and every 1 alrdy a member of this website and ezer to come on here n complain at u :P, just a waste of money to put a website up dno who agrees with me like.

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
no offence or nething shadow but is there ne need for a website for the server? u can d/l the cleint and exe from this website and every 1 alrdy a member of this website and ezer to come on here n complain at u :P, just a waste of money to put a website up dno who agrees with me like.

Aye, it's just easier to post the updates and put some screenshots up. Also alot of people used the forum there to.

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
would be nice actually =] might work well depends on whta shadow thinks.