SoLiD Server 1.9 - The Birth Of The Trance - DediBox -

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Evrea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
hi, looking @ ur server, dwnloaded exe but no joy of geting on, is ther a newer exe than the 1 on the 1st page?

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
No offense to any of the solid server team,
But the server is abit dull i think, not many quests or thins to do and not many things to explore.
Also you're now getting people lvl 60+ and with kits lvl 48/51/52 on.
Dont you think its about time some updates were added.

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
No offense to any of the solid server team,
But the server is abit dull i think, not many quests or thins to do and not many things to explore.
Also you're now getting people lvl 60+ and with kits lvl 48/51/52 on.
Dont you think its about time some updates were added.

well for Quest we alredy have alot off them and alot off Chelleng thing if u Opend ur Eyes u will see ther Quest in Evry where as for Peopel lvl 60+ ? ther onle 1 and me lvl 68 and Shadow workin on new map's now and he alredy added lvl 56 Item's its cool server tbh but its just need littil hard work

has this server gone down?

yes its down atm duno wot goin on =x

/KingJake

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
as soon as shadow sees it is down it will b back up. as for quests and things i myself am working on some very nicely laid out quests for the server. it is almost always getting updated so i dunno how u can say "isnt it aobut time" =/. u know for a 1 man server team shadow does a very good job of everything. unless u forget that he does not have 3 ppl working on the server with him?. thats why i offered to help a hand with some things. :). it is a good server and it does need some work still as jake says. but u kno hoiw the song goes. Things can only get better. (its a **** song like but oh well :P)

/Tah

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Right, sorry for the downtime, my PC obtained a virus during last night, and i had to format my system completely (dont worry, i backed the files up :P). Everything appears to be working fine now ("touch wood"), so i should hopefully have the server up in the next 15 minutes or so. :D

@Evrea
Please use the edit function instead of double posting, thanks. :)

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Right, sorry for the downtime, my PC obtained a virus during last night, and i had to format my system completely

when i read that 1 i was goin Cry !!! Bye By my sexy char :(

/KingJake

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Tbh server is absolutely shockingly bad, trying to get kit is ridiculous compared to the lvling rate, nothing makes sense, spent a gd hour in a grp hunt in trance and got 2 items and then thers all the quests which u need items that r ridiculously hard to get. And then thers the fact that the servers dead and mafia is bein run by noobs. 1 question too howcome wiz's get ther own lvling cave for 45+ and tao's n warr's hav to share a cave?

/WaKKu

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
servers not shockin. if it is and u dont like it why have you been playing for so long? and why have me and jake done most of the quests what the items "r rediculously hard to get" server is not dead the other nite it had 30+ playes on it. 1 thing bout the lvlin caves tho they shud all b split into classes cos taos do have mass poison which clears cave fast so i do agree with u there. so its not just shockingly bad u just havent got what u wanted so ur flamin :).
have a nice day

/Tah

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
everyone is intitled to their own opinion and mine is that the server is crap in a word, i been playing coz nothing else to do lvling rate to item rate is screwed up,jake is 65+ with 51 kit on, doesnt make sense tbh.

/WaKKu

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
it does cos all jake does is lvl =/
he lvls too fast before things can even be made lol
and where jake lives the time is different so when every1 is tucked up in bed he has most lvling caves packed and for himself