SoLiD Server 1.9 - The Birth Of The Trance - DediBox -

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Evrea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
in reply too wakku, look @ alot of the top servers about, P69... Woot out lvled the areas + kit a few times, massacre.... Freeeeky is now lvl 70 rb wearing standard RB kit, when ppl lvl too a point things are altered. you cannot seriously expect a gm 2 add item sets for lvls ppl are no wer near....

Evrea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
if u look @ the server as a whole u will see the amount of new, and altered maps is huge. item sets can b altered as and when needed.the pet systems, the sw's the trance events, the entirely new HomeZone... this is where the work has gone.

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
tbh that trance event must have taken fkin ages to make. imo its a brilliant event 1 of best ive seen on a server. what other servers have an event like that?

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i find its just average as a server, sz is similar to the last ime it was up, caves hav just got diff name mobs and diff cave names and a few diff mobs in ther i rly cnt see much updates or new stuff.

as for trance i find it bit stupid for the quest to be in place wen u can just kill the mobs.

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
tbh that trance event must have taken fkin ages to make. imo its a brilliant event 1 of best ive seen on a server. what other servers have an event like that?

true
/jake

as for trance i find it bit stupid for the quest to be in place wen u can just kill the mobs.

errrrr lol =/ thats what the whole event is about to kill the mobs :S defeat them and open trance. unless i misunderstand what u mean but yer i think trance mobs r there to be kiled lol

/Tah

Last edited:

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
The ip's been changed, but ash had to quickly go out and it wont let me connect to his PC on the new ip so will have to wait for him to get back online.

/Shadow

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
its for fun....
did i see you there? no
alot of people died and it wasnt as easy as u think its not liek 1 mob runnin at u lol.

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
its for fun....
did i see you there? no
alot of people died and it wasnt as easy as u think its not liek 1 mob runnin at u lol.

event was qwike gd tbh only down side is no items or fek all lol well ok most of u got stuff but when grp went in trance nout droped but orb wings n the 2 items haha was gd how far i got up 2 like befor i died dam u tahriel!!!!! lol did u get anything gd dunno if u made 2 kr i loged ( prays for mt)

/Turbo
/eyeshine

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
i got to kr was activating nodes n had a big lure behind me. the shock shock horror a lag spike and i shat myself and TTed =/ lol. was good fun tho :P

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Server back online. I apologise for the downtime. :)

New EXE can be found here (if the exe doesn't work, please reply).

/Ash

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
user count droped alot to an average of between 10-25 users lvlin get rly borin afta a while n its very ez to get lvl 40 m8

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
user count droped alot to an average of between 10-25 users lvlin get rly borin afta a while n its very ez to get lvl 40 m8

na not really we still get 10-25 player evry day and bes tPeak players ever 39 (2nd June 2007) . :)

as for lvlin ther will be Big Update tonite or tomoro shadow goin change lvlin cave map's and move coz lvl 45 52 56 same map same mob not goin be borin again :) and he alredy goin add cave lvl 60+ and ther will be 6 more new cave 6 new set and more comin :)

p.s. tbh its best server and growin littil fast coz ther onle 1 GM and he goin good Job tho :) Keep it up Shadow m8y ill do my best to help ur server to stay alife

/KingJake

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Yeah people. look for ward to the big update soon!.
new cave new quests new items newp lvlin areas new huntin areas
come join up and give it a try :).

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
just a comment for server as it is in need of updating but maybe you could make sabuk worth having, atm thers not much to gain from it and some wars wld make server worth playing