Land Of Eternity 1.4 - 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
tryed getting on but when comes to logging in screen its multi colored there no ok button or new account button and its slightly green page with multicolored warr on left side ne 1 know y?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
meh when i saw this i thought oo a 1.4 server could be good fun for a good old fight.

then when i saw its x2 normal exp with low stats, nvm came 2 mind =/

woulda been good if it was a high rate server :X

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Not sure dude, maybe you've installed it incorrectly. I followed the instructions on the guide and i was fine, maybe your doing something wrong?

/Kadama

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
lol bon u need to play the game propperly instead of expecting to get to a high level in a day tell ya what i might host two servers one high rate one low rate

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
Ill play the high rate, cba with low tho.. high rates were the bom back in the day tbh..

swift

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
lol bon u need to play the game propperly instead of expecting to get to a high level in a day tell ya what i might host two servers one high rate one low rate

A lot of people who play Priv servers come from Euro originally and when you spent 3 years or so lvling a char to 48 like ben, well its understandable that you prob wont wanna play a normal rate server.
It doesant have to be high rate but *2 is fairly low and since not many priv servers last years well you can imagine putting hard work in and the server going down.

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
if u read the post ud know this aint gonan go down ive been working on this for 5 years. then I went out and bought a server coz i couldnt get the thing to run through a router too much hassal too and it wouldnt of been 24/7 this server is gonna be up until I die people i promise.

And I might increase exp again to double what euro is now. Coz at the mo my server is the same as euro. (example 90exp for a spitting spider)

Ive also updated all the items in shops and so on and and you can get ape armour at lvl 12! Im gonna upload some screenies we are having a good laugh at the mo on the server

Also
Somone attempted to hack the server obviously they failed but as punishment the GMS owned him over and over them kicked him. Just saying incase anyone comes on forums trying to make us looks bad.

Last edited:

spliffsmoker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
dont like 1.4 servers so il not try it ... there a hack program for it... so not goin down the road of being hacked like when pro 69 1.4 was out.... gl on server tho but il not play a server that chars can get easily hacked.....

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
dont like 1.4 servers so il not try it ... there a hack program for it... so not goin down the road of being hacked like when pro 69 1.4 was out.... gl on server tho but il not play a server that chars can get easily hacked.....
dont make ur login ID easy 2 guess then... lol

ppl get hacked cause they are silly and have stupid id pass's etc
example: char name BigBob
Login ID: Big bob
pass: dfhj324 w/e but theres a programe out there where u only need char name+ID and it will automatically put pass in or miss it our w/e.

so just have a non guessable ID and ur fine..

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
re installed exe etc still logging page is green n no ok button or new aco**** button :S

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
sorry correction it now i click on exe and goes to open screen goes black then it closes :S

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Make sure all the IP's are: 66.165.122.230
Also, make sure you have deleted "Patch#n".

Run mir from c:\WEMADEentertainment and create a shortcut of the exe. and place it on your desktop.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
i got the exe mir2, ftp,mir, and mirsetup and data etc folders in wemade folder :S and has gone back to all green :S