New Questions and Complaints Administrator

smoochy boys on tour

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
New Questions and Complaints Moderator

Beard has kindly decided to oversee the Questions and Complaints section, he will handle all queries you may have. He is an excellent people person and will serve you members well, unlike me and Dataforce who suck at member relations, hard.

So bow down and acknowledge the Beard.

-------------

On a side not folks, if you are banned for whatever reason and the post you incurred the infraction on was not quoted in the infraction private message and you would like to see it, politely (and i mean politely :police:) reply to the PM and request a quote of the original post.

That is all

/Stonehelm

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
I rock at member relations! just not well, its like playing a guitar, there is me, then Jimi Hendrix. (I hope i got the anme right there, i have no idea but it sounded right!)

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Just for future reference this is an added role given to me ontop of my Administration of these boards.

Hopefully you guys will go easy on me as obviously im going to have to learn my trade, and if you have anything at all you need to ask, do it in your Private questions and complaints sections.

All the best

Beard.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
We all know this position really belongs to the guy who won LOMCN Ms. Congeniality for the last 4 years...

But no, I won't harbor any hard feelings toward you beard, even though your name is a constant reminder of the fact that I, oh so unfortunately, cannot grow a full beard.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
We all know this position really belongs to the guy who won LOMCN Ms. Congeniality for the last 4 years...

But no, I won't harbor any hard feelings toward you beard, even though your name is a constant reminder of the fact that I, oh so unfortunately, cannot grow a full beard.

You <3 ME!

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I honestly should, I could moderate this place to ****, and nobody would ever step out of line, except the few people that hate me, and they're worth less to this forum than I am anyway.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Because of
1) The sheer amount of people that dislike you
2) Your incredibly low view of anyone who disagrees with you
3) Your god complex that rivals my own

You will never be a mod here :P I imagine you would be way too biased which is not what we want.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Because of
1) The sheer amount of people that dislike you
2) Your incredibly low view of anyone who disagrees with you
3) Your god complex that rivals my own

You will never be a mod here :P I imagine you would be way too biased which is not what we want.

I would be biased against everyone and dislike basically everyone on here. Therefore im less likely to do "favours" for anyone. Also, I sincerely doubt anyone would actually argue back with anything I decide based on the simple fact they won't want to risk their accounts.

Thats everything you want in a mod + more.

Also, if you dont want me insulting your staff, perhaps you should teach them that deliberately antagonising members is a retarded thing to do.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
I would be biased against everyone and dislike basically everyone on here.
We don't want staff who hate everyone.
Therefore im less likely to do "favours" for anyone. Also, I sincerely doubt anyone would actually argue back with anything I decide based on the simple fact they won't want to risk their accounts.
We also don't want staff who are unable to accept their decisions being questioned and/or reversed etc.
Your list gave me nothing that I want in a staff member
Also, if you dont want me insulting your staff, perhaps you should teach them that deliberately antagonising members is a retarded thing to do.
If this is in regards to your recent infraction, make use of the services beard provides by posting here or replying to the infraction PM to talk to me directly.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003

Indeed, you NEED staff who hate everyone.

We also don't want staff who are unable to accept their decisions being questioned and/or reversed etc.

Don't reverse my decisions then, I will personally delete all complaints made about my decisions, and staff complaints should result in that member of staff being sacked, and having their account deleted as well as their personal address posted so people like me can send them hate mail.

Your list gave me EVERYTHING that I want in a staff member, and more.

Indeed it did, so when do I start?

If this is in regards to your recent infraction, make use of the services beard provides by posting here or replying to the infraction PM to talk to me directly.

The infraction isn't an issue, ill remove it myself when I start my moderating job.

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006

Your list gave me nothing that I want in a staff member

i think i actually laughed irl for the first time at something on my computer other than family guy lmao xD

i think it would be funny having him as a mod :P

DarkKnight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2005
England (UK)
I would be biased against everyone and dislike basically everyone on here. Therefore im less likely to do "favours" for anyone. Also, I sincerely doubt anyone would actually argue back with anything I decide based on the simple fact they won't want to risk their accounts.

LOL, Whats a banned account when the pleasure is making you look a fool

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
LOL, Whats a banned account when the pleasure is making you look a fool

Was that an insult aimed at me? Im actually unsure because it could either be a passing comment, or possibly the ****test insult that has been aimed at me, ever. Please clarify your intentions.

Atomicide.

Banned
Banned
Jul 4, 2003
posting here cos your forum claims ive never posted before and displays this real annoying message about how im apparently now and should pos in the "introductions" forum which you dont have.

Oh wow look, I posted above somehow as well.