Crusade 1.9 Ledu Original Server Is Back.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
INFO
====

Start Level 22
Pet Scrolls
All Items In Shop Upto Level 40 (When the server gets into its own)
Mass TBolt
Mass Poi
Lions Roar
Quests
Start Cash 50k
Horses
Wings
Mini Maps Working For Every Map
Unique Hunting Areas
3 Skellies/Shinis
Feed Horse NPC
On The Go Refining (ppl will discover what this means)
5 Times Refining
New Mob Skins (Hence the mob files in the patch)
Cheats Disabled
Unique HomeZone
Static IP (so no need to change Exe every 5 mins)
1 GM only (not hosted on same pc as GM uses)
Lots of items that i havent seen in other servers
Many New Caves (more to come)
New Kits Every 5 Levels upto 100 then they are every 10 lvls
Ranking System

Server Online :)

[email protected] <---MSN Server Addy.

Back online as of now

EXE - http://www.axod41.dsl.pipex.com/crusadeexe210607.rar

Client - http://www.senture-mir.com/clients/C...FullClient.rar

Full Patch - http://www.senture-mir.com/clients/CrusadeFullPatch.rar

Top 10 List - http://leocrasher.myftp.org/servers/playerlogs/server.php?scserver=Crusade

ONLINE NOW.

PS - Im with a new isp now so any previous problems with my hosting should be a thing of the past :)

Last edited:

SoulKeeper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2006
again dont use euro client with with crusade patch dont seem to work

ps u need to host client sum were else as atm its hosted in usa now

Last edited:

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
again dont use euro client with with crusade patch dont seem to work

ps u need to host client sum were else as atm its hosted in usa now

Yea u cant use euro client as the latest 1 is 2.3 and this is a 1.9 server (if i understood what u wrote correctly that is).

Ill work on getting the client uploaded to somewhere when i can ok. :)

Best thing to do is download the full client and the new exe. Even tho its a little time consuming at least ull have all u need :agree:

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
How long is it actually gonna online this time...Sorry really dont care if i get an infraction but i dont think crusade's stayed up for more than 2 months each time

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
How long is it actually gonna online this time...Sorry really dont care if i get an infraction but i dont think crusade's stayed up for more than 2 months each time

Now with a great new isp that causes me no problems what so ever so i dont see any need for the server to go anywhere in the forseable future.

My previous problems were caused by me being with Pipex (or should i say PooPex) but i now have a proper business line with great support and a very low 20:1 contention ratio (the norm for home broadband is 50:1) so we should be looking at nice lagg free (and lag out free) hosting :)

PS - last time i hosted crusade it was up for over 6 months.

nettim2k

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
omfg hi HG n1 on server keep the good work up m8

/henry10

LazyEyeFred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2005
yeh defo need client uploading sumwhere else geting proper slow d/l speeds

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Get rid of lvl restrictions on hunting. Hunting in the same boring cave from lvl 22 to lvl 40 is to much we have no choice and it goes like that throughout the game

just a sugestion

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
thing is tho.... am i (and others) jsut gonna be accused of cheatin again, for example "instant run" which is in the ledu client, and "speed cheatin" lol.

im slightly tempted 2 play... but tbh i know ull just end up bannin me eventually for some mad up bs reason, so cant rly see ne point in wastin my time.

Ben im not going to be gming in that sence m8, i have no intention of implementing gm's to keep an eye on this server it will run itself. Im planning on running it like euro no gm's thats are always on. I cant be bothered with the hassle. Its online to play there will be no bannings no interference no nothing. Its running on a pc of mine thats spare, its there to play so if ya wanna play be my guest. No bannings no complaints nothing its a free for all if u get pked then lvl up and pk them back ive been about a while and i understand that a server best run is a server best left alone.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
couple of things b4 this gets locked up, im not accusing u of bein a bad host but the fact that u can pick up a diff server now that u got a new isp and drop a diffrent one that people were playing.

and if this isp so good mind sharing it as alot of hosts complaining of having a bad isp (Y)

/WaKKu

Its not a hosting company its a business and home isp company i dont use dedicated hosts theres no point as my pc that i have spare is better than most companies can offer for £60+ pounds a month. Why pay them for summit i can do better and i dont ask for donations as that is just complete crap its a way of ppl making money off ppl willing to donate to the server. I have never claimed to use a dedicated server or have i ever asked donations nor will i ever do that. People that ask for contributions to their server are just out to make money for themselves, i will never and have never asked for u to donate to something that costs me nothing to run! FACT!

This is a free run server at my exspence and thats the way it will stay.

Last edited:

mrme07

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2007
In The Cat Box
Its not a hosting company its a business and home isp company i dont use dedicated hosts theres no point as my pc that i have spare is better than most companies can offer for £60+ pounds a month. Why pay them for summit i can do better and i dont ask for donations as that is just complete crap its a way of ppl making money off ppl willing to donate to the server. I have never claimed to use a dedicated server or have i ever asked donations nor will i ever do that. People that ask for contributions to their server are just out to make money for themselves, i will never and have never asked for u to donate to something that costs me nothing to run! FACT!

This is a free run server at my exspence and thats the way it will stay.
Ty Niss Someone had to tell :P ill b on l8r today lol long is it stayin up :P not startin a new one n thn it goes down

Last edited:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Think i'll give this a go.
And im getting pretty alright d/l speeds (compared to most other servers).
200-300 k/s gonna take 40-60mins for whole client.
/Gand

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Ben im not going to be gming in that sence m8, i have no intention of implementing gm's to keep an eye on this server it will run itself. Im planning on running it like euro no gm's thats are always on. I cant be bothered with the hassle. Its online to play there will be no bannings no interference no nothing. Its running on a pc of mine thats spare, its there to play so if ya wanna play be my guest. No bannings no complaints nothing its a free for all if u get pked then lvl up and pk them back ive been about a while and i understand that a server best run is a server best left alone.
meh i might give it ago then

Status
Not open for further replies.