Crusade 1.9 Ledu Original Server Is Back.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
servers poo and boring imo lol.

crafter never works, break about 8 items before uget a work. lvlin takes forever until u get to 50+ then its easy... isnt it meant to start easy then get harder.. ? lol. cba ~.~

Mythril

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2007
Yeah, has a considerable user count tho...

Monopolised on r/z , meteora, revenge being down pretty well tho, fair play to the host!

=[Shinobi]=

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2007
United Kingdom

crafter never works, break about 8 items before uget a work. lvlin takes forever until u get to 50+ then its easy... isnt it meant to start easy then get harder.. ? lol. cba ~.~

agreed servers is too unbalanced on the classes as wizards level like 10 times faster than warriors and taoists. Then u get the exp which is ****e lol.

Tbh take it down for upgrading and put exp and equal the classes out.

StevieLCFC

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 27, 2006

I actually agree with ya this servers wrongly built is back to front if u ask me

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
Its been that way the last 3 times it was up lol. I might dl it again to give a 3Dwizz a go for his money...Was fun me and him battling to lv100 then i got bored at 89 he got like 96 stopped palying the finally got 100 i think b4 server went down lol

Alii

I really enjoyed this server and still do. Well done on bringing it back :P

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
niceone niss loved this server from day1. just hope u aint changed much :D

wizzards level fast till 100 then they suck after as leveling goes very slow and theres where warr's pwn leveling

./ancient

Last edited:

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
yey bk up. loved this server b4, cnt w8 to start again :)
well iv dlownloaded it and i get "wrong" lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.