Crusade 1.9 Ledu Original Server Is Back.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
tbh this is what i think about the server... good server needs more updates in due time. but the lagg is all the time. non stop. tbh you should find somone who can host with not much lagg or get a dedi. your a nice bloke but im suprised people are playing with this lagg m8. goodluck with the server niss

/ancient

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
if ud read all this thread then ud know the following:

Hes just as good as a dedi host as he has a buisness net line.
No server can stop dos'ing as Revenge cant seem to stop it and their on 2 dedi lines.
hes obviously doing well to actually still have it up.

Alii

I take racism really seriously.
Today at 18:23 Dano and k3 broke the rules and were abusing Global Shout with racist comments to eachother. But not also that, I also caught Dano afk leveling. Here are my screenshots:

But not only that, also the last image is crywolf121 abusing the Global Shout.

I have more images, contact me via PM if you would like to view the rest.
Thanks

Attachments

• Images03.jpg
    Images03.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Images04.jpg
    Images04.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 48
  • Images00.jpg
    Images00.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 46

Alii

Sorry bout double post but another abuse, AGAIN! Many abuses but never reported and i think its time to stop it by giving out warnings or a BAN even! I mean, we don't want new players to get the wrong impressions do we?

d8f6accdc1.jpg

60ba331201.jpg

Last edited:

=[Shinobi]=

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2007
United Kingdom
From what i see there is the second one only valid as there is solid evidence of racist abuse and secondly all the others are just gaming talk obviously if you upset some 1 you going to get grief. Dano could of gone afk to the toilet so there is no problem in that screenie unless u have a screenshot with him there in 10-20min different time screens u cant prove he was afk leveling.

Alii

yer.. i have another screensho of dano afk 5 mins later, its why i asked if you wanna see more screenies, pm me.

and yer i guess its not vaild but its there and ill leave it to gms. its still considerd as abuse, weather they're angry or not, they dnt have the right to abuse. rules r rules, if they are broken, consider a punishment.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
tbh i agree i go to the loo for quite awhile dont want to go into much detail but you cant say he was afk leveling in a place where mob's hardly spawn. if you need the bog u need the bog. for the racisum. tbh you cant always go crying to niss when som1 dosnt agree with you. tbh i dont care where your from but if you was shouting (name) afk leveling (place) id be pissed off if i went for a number 2 or summat so id be the bigger man in your shoe's and say sorry let's just play this game in peace.

PS. everyone has broken rule's even you so dont state that tbh.
/ancient

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
no 1 likes the romanians eh :P. ban him racism is a no tolerance topic tbh. and ne afk'ers pk em dnt mona bout it get ur self sum kit lol. and if he comes on here moaning bout ban giv him racism warning on his lomcn acc tbh.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
tbh i agree i go to the loo for quite awhile dont want to go into much detail but you cant say he was afk leveling in a place where mob's hardly spawn. if you need the bog u need the bog. for the racisum. tbh you cant always go crying to niss when som1 dosnt agree with you. tbh i dont care where your from but if you was shouting (name) afk leveling (place) id be pissed off if i went for a number 2 or summat so id be the bigger man in your shoe's and say sorry let's just play this game in peace.

PS. everyone has broken rule's even you so dont state that tbh.
/ancient

Agreed tbh its a game if u dont like the comments ignore them like u would irl

no 1 likes the romanians eh :P. ban him racism is a no tolerance topic tbh. and ne afk'ers pk em dnt mona bout it get ur self sum kit lol. and if he comes on here moaning bout ban giv him racism warning on his lomcn acc tbh.

AFKers yes i will deal with them if i catch them but to be honest black white red green pink or blue they live on this earth and are entitled to do so wheather u agree with there view or not that is the right of any individual to state there point of view, Its called freedom of speech and as im not the governing body on global beliefs i have no judgement over them.

Racisum is a self idealism it depends what u believe.

For example (and no this isnt my point of view but just a sterio typical view of some ppl) some ppl like to call blacks.. niggers some like to call chinese.. chinks some like to call asian ppl.. wogs but thats is their choice as long as it is said in private and not there to insult ppl, as much as i disagree with these chosen few there are them out there that choose to use these choice words, i think its not on, but u can't say that in a different country these words may be seen in a different light or meaning, that is the freedom of speech we enjoy in this country and what the ppl in their countries may not find as offensive as we do.

Last edited:

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
6f7421ec29.jpg

76be209961.jpg

e39b8b8f00.jpg

d3a3b14605.jpg

Not to be rude niss, But im really on my edge with Xian, Tahriel, crywolf121, NoWayOut, 3DWizz, GoneInsane.
Most Of Those Names Rather :

-Afk Level (Xian / Tahriel)
-Pk (3DWizz, crywolf121, GoneInsane, NoWayOut)
-Abuse (crywolf121, NoWayOut)

3D Can be fine, just when his guild feed him a heap of lies, they all go around pking and hogging the caves. If they get pkd they call there guild. Along comes 3d and theres no mobs left.
It's becoming too difficult to play the server with Un4GiveN Pking any person they see (Even New Comers)
Also think this is effecting the server population also.

Last edited:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
will you 2 stop crying. pk and afkers thers nowt can be done they go afk at their own risk. and abuse is not racial so nowt that can be done

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Colonel - Think you'll find "afkers" will get banned if caught.
PKing - If it gets too out of hand and stops people playing im sure that
niss will eventually do something about it.
Racism - Think you'll find if you're "racist" you will get banned if caught.

Kthnxbye.

Alii

Niss, remember on version 2, when Smoked was level 195 and swore on Global Shout and got banned without a warning? Well, racism is worser, but he has not only been racist but been swearing, calling Ali gay(me), and telling every new player to not join our guild coz im gay. I'll get screenies now.

me and smoked and half of the others are thinking of quiting from abuse, afkers, mob stealers, pkers for no reason.. and if u dnt beielve me then u might wanna take a look a little closer at what rlly goes on on ur server.

31c9871493.jpg

9b5b84576e.jpg

371ea2425c.jpg

cbbea8d894.jpg

These have really offended me, even the racist remarks, truly has. I can't beielve not even a warning or even a BAN for a few days has been given out, as where smoked was banned for JUSt swearing on v2. This is the only thing thats not fair on the server.

I do ignore em, but i dont know how much long i'd be able to take it.
I'd consider a check though and a rethink on who to ban, coz sooner or later, the new commers are soon going to leave. half of them have.

Last edited:

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Sorry about the downtime had a hardware issue with the host pc, had to replace the memory modules >.<

Also bug exploit fixed on quest npc.

:agree: :agree: :agree:

=[Shinobi]=

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2007
United Kingdom
Thanks niss for this server great server but alot of nob heads on which keep arguing and arguing over pettty things. Niss will you please start a forum up or would you like me to cause i dont like people flaming lomcn when it aint their server.

8/10 Server (Last 2 score due to nob heads)

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Thanks niss for this server great server but alot of nob heads on which keep arguing and arguing over pettty things. Niss will you please start a forum up or would you like me to cause i dont like people flaming lomcn when it aint their server.

8/10 Server (Last 2 score due to nob heads)

I'll get a server forums sorted this weekend m8 :agree:

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
niss appers srver down again lol plz get it up :D
nd y is it down?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.