Leocrasher Retiring.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Good Evening.

As of tonight Leocrasher has stepped down from her role as a LOMCN Smod.

You will all know who Leocrasher is and how much she has given to LOMCN over the years, so therefore we would like you to give her your thanks.

The staff would like to offer our supreme thanks and an un-fathomable amount of love and respect to Leocrasher, and wish her luck in anything and everything she does in the future.

Leo is not leaving LOMCN she will still be around but in a more informal capactiy then before, so dont worry she is not gone completely.

Again we would like you to join us in giving our heart felt thanks to Leocrasher and if there are fitting words to describe our feelings towards you then im yet to find any that are remotly suitable.

Regards
Beard.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Thanks for the great moderating around the forums Leo, has beena a real pleasure to read all of your smart ass comments back to people, haha.

You'll surly be missed around the forum, and aswell as LOMCN Team, i'd also like to wish you the very best in what you do in the future.

Thank you for your service.

/Ash

Byaja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2007
I havent been here long but its always a shame to see longtime members retire.....im sure you will be missed but its good that you are not leaving completely :)

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Leocrasher for around 4 years of arguing, debate and at times information. Its always a shame to see your ultimate nemesis retire.

However I do have to ask how long the retirement is for, as we have been here several times in the past. I mean, if I go and start a racism thread will you appear to warn me? Are in infact "retired"as in you've become one of several thousand people on the "hidden admin list."

Also, can I have Leocrashers job? Im sure modding LOMCN will be easy compared to my other moderator job that im starting in a few weeks time on the biggest MMORPG site on the internet. Although I may not find time to be here since Ill be enjoying all the free beta keys etc that come as a perk of the job.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
To Be Honest when i saw the post i thought you meant the leocrasher siggys were going to stop and i though that was bad but just read your post and it's even worse :(

/Head

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
He's a she? when did this happen? :p

And does this mean you can concentrate more on my posts on your forums?

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
bb leo bin nice havinh you here and helping most on there servers siggys etc g.l in wat ya do :)

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
In 1 word - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Who will listen to your relentless whining now? I seriously suggest you refrain from posting in GoT seeing as I have total control over the area now.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Leocrasher, thanks for the help.. have a relax for a bit.

Atomicide, if you really tried, you could be nice JUST ONCE.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Mine neither, but that wasn't what I was talking about. Its like any job, people come and go, but saying thanks for your support is not exactly going to open an emotional flood gate.

P.S. To Remain on Topic.. Thanks again Leo :)

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
It's a shame to see you go LeoCrasher you've tought me and helped me alot about mir servers and other stuff, it's gonna be a shame to see you retire glad your not leaving LOMCN for good tho :) goodluck in the future :)

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
Leo's done so much for the mir comminity and has helped out so many people,

glad ur still hanging around thou :D

Aquilo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2005
I've got a Zimmer Frame lined up just for you, Leo ;)

-SA