RE: Harry Potter (Book) Spoilers

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Re: Harry Potter (Book) Spoilers

meh 12hours after buying it iv finished it, rather dissapointed with the abrupt finish, especially the last chapter, seems like an afterthought as apposed to an actual written and thought out chapter.

anyway, not happy lol, was too short, next time you get to the last book of a series jk, make it longer than the others!!!

o yeh ginny and luna r fitt tbh 0.o

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005

tbh if u have read the book already, uv wasted the least Harry potter book, also very sad as you have had nothing else to do

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

if ur a regular reader of books then it doesnt take alot of time whatsoever to read thru a big novel.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK

tbh if u have read the book already, uv wasted the least Harry potter book, also very sad as you have had nothing else to do

how have i wasted the last book, its hardly a challenge being only 607 pages long and i apologise that i have the capacity to read faster than you.

i am a quick reader and as far as i was aware its the summer holidays, i havent got a lot to do as its been constant rain, and i got the book when whs opened, went back to bed, slept a bit woke up started reading, got out of bed had dinner n carried on reading, its rainy and again i apologise that id rather read the last long awaited book of a novel that has inspired many and improved my own story writing, than sit on my pc all day developing what my nan used to call 'square eyes' :)