smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Hey guys,

I'm posting on behalf of the admin team to show you just how desperate some people are, and what lengths they will go to to get themselves unbanned.

I'm referring (as I'm sure some of you have figured out by now) to Lyncus, our former Super Moderator.

As some of you probably know he was chucked out of the LOMCN Staff, and banned, a while back due to the fact that he abused his Staff position to con people out of money (not a minor offence at all!), and since then he has been trying to worm his way back in (both covertly, and trying to get us to unban him).

Lyncus has made new accounts (which we have found, and banned) and after that he decided to repeatedly 'spam' us with messages, trying to get us to unban him.

He tried every trick in the book - he tried saying that it wasn't a decision taken by the whole of the admin team (and I can dismiss that quite easily - although BH took the decision, it was made with full admin approval, and we support him 100%), and he repeatedly said that we were wrong, which we were most certainly not.

If he had stopped there then I probably wouldn't be making this post, but oh no, this is Lyncus, half measures aren't good enough, and therefore he decided to try and bribe people to support him in his Unbanning attempt!

lyncuswa5.jpg

Now we decided that this is going way too far, and as you can imagine we were not please that he went so far, and hence we decided that a bit of public ridicule was necessary.

Therefore please post how you feel about Lyncus, and how far he has gone to try and get himself unbanned, I'm sure he will apprechiate our rebuttal to what he's done.

Let this stand as a lesson for - if you're banned, please don't mess with us, we aren't just a bunch of pretty faces.

Regards
/Miles - LOMCN Administator
/LOMCN Administative Team

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks Auron, that means a lot.

Just a couple of things to add. I've made it so that Lyncus can read the forum, but not reply, so he can read all of the nice comments I'm sure you guys are going to leave him!

Finally, I just want to tell you all that I'm going away for 2 weeks, and I doubt I'm going to have much (if any) internet access, and hence I won't be online to help you. Therfore if you've got a problem in the next couple of weeks I'd PM one of the other, fairly (if slightly less =p) competant Admins, and I'm sure they will deal with you almost as good as I would.

Thanks
/Miles - LOMCN Administrator

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Conned people out of money? I don't Understand...

Hmm, I wonder who this is.... Could it be Lyncus?

*Does an IP Search*. Oh my god, what a surprise, this is Lyncus.

* Isaaru 81.107.186.42 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Magestic 81.107.186.42 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
o 81.155.173.30 [Find More Users with this IP Address]

Magestic was Lyncus' other account, and Isaaru has the same IP as him. Therefore Isaaru has been banned for being the second account of someone who has been banned.

Lyncus I would highly advise not posting again, it will only show your desperation even more.

/Miles

WTF?!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2007
lyncuswa5.jpg

LOL
Well done miles :)

Last edited:

WTF?!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2007
Don't suppose your going to post about how I could be unbanned If I pay Dataforce....

Aint that right Data...

Nobody likes you go on another forum that cares.

faggot.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Lyncus made the best server that i have ever played, better than euro and any other, none of them came near his, i know they didn't last long but that's not a problem and he explained why, he never stole and i just think personally you have somthing against him and his servers, as for him stealing i've known him long enough to tell you honestly that he wouldn't steal money, might buy new things for server but that's it, and i know a few people on this forum that take cash outta the donations, but you leave them?

And before people start thinking this is Lyncus can somebody do an ip check,

/HeadHunter

Nobody likes you go on another forum that cares.

faggot.

lol Miles? or one of the admins "fans" seen as though you only have 2 posts and they have both been in here :S

Weird that

/Headhunter

EDIT: Fook double post, thought somebody would of replied by time i had writen that -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Lyncus made the best server that i have ever played, better than euro and any other, none of them came near his, i know they didn't last long but that's not a problem and he explained why, he never stole and i just think personally you have somthing against him and his servers, as for him stealing i've known him long enough to tell you honestly that he wouldn't steal money, might buy new things for server but that's it, and i know a few people on this forum that take cash outta the donations, but you leave them?

And before people start thinking this is Lyncus can somebody do an ip check,

/HeadHunter

So he didn't create new accounts and claim to be someone else to bring up yet another server that would last a week? It was very clear that he created servers for donations alone.

If he had done nothing wrong why would he create a new server using a new username and claim not to be Lyncus?

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
So he didn't create new accounts and claim to be someone else to bring up yet another server that would last a week? It was very clear that he created servers for donations alone.

If he had done nothing wrong why would he create a new server using a new username and claim not to be Lyncus?

He did it because his servers kept on getting attacked when people knew it was him, And he didn't claim not to be Lyncus when i was speaking to him in server etc. he said that it was him,

And Sir do you mean that it's confirmed that i'm not him :S if ya get what i mean lol, i'm not Lyncus.

/Headhunter

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
He did it because his servers kept on getting attacked when people knew it was him, And he didn't claim not to be Lyncus when i was speaking to him in server etc. he said that it was him,

And Sir do you mean that it's confirmed that i'm not him :S if ya get what i mean lol, i'm not Lyncus.

/Headhunter

There are multiple posts on lomcn from his other account where he said he wasn't Lyncus and even said an IP Check would prove it.. lol

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
He is Banned
He will not be unbanned

I had enough reason the ban him and all his accounts (to protect the userbase of LOMCN)

If anyone has a problem with that they can PM me

BH

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
The simple fact is, if Lyncus was innocent then surely he could have taken steps to reverse whatever transactions were made, post an apology, explain the situation and say what happened if this whole thing was infact a "misunderstanding" or whatever.

The fact that he instead decides to make campaigns and ****, and petition people and whatever shows he is ultimately guilty, or at least not entirely innocent. As much as I lke to crusade against staff and the "Injustice" of the system in my spare time, I have to admit that when it comes to sorting things out and putting perspective on an issue the staff here are fair. Like when your banned for calling someone a "moron" and that person is infact a proven moron.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
The simple fact is, if Lyncus was innocent then surely he could have taken steps to reverse whatever transactions were made, post an apology, explain the situation and say what happened if this whole thing was infact a "misunderstanding" or whatever.

The fact that he instead decides to make campaigns and ****, and petition people and whatever shows he is ultimately guilty, or at least not entirely innocent. As much as I lke to crusade against staff and the "Injustice" of the system in my spare time, I have to admit that when it comes to sorting things out and putting perspective on an issue the staff here are fair. Like when your banned for calling someone a "moron" and that person is infact a proven moron.

I know where you coming from and understand what your saying but a straight perm ban . . . . :S De-modded would of been enough,

/Headhunter

Status
Not open for further replies.