Desperation at its height

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Still think it was abit over the top to perm ban him though, and to not get a say in it either.

/HeadHunter

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Why would someone get a say in their banning?

I dont see why you are making this your argument to be honest.

WTF?!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2007
Why would someone get a say in their banning?

I dont see why you are making this your argument to be honest.

Lyncus is doing a bit of arse licking either that or hes a tramp and wants a t-shirt

Even if he gets unbanned which i doubt he will noone likes him anyway so he may aswell just die.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I know where you coming from and understand what your saying but a straight perm ban . . . . :S De-modded would of been enough,

/Headhunter

Nothing in life works like that. If the prime minister killed someone, they wouldn't remove him from office as punishment, he would go to prison like everyone else. Now Lyncus may well be entirely innocent, however his actions have been those of someone who is guilty and wants to avoid a just punishment.

I know this because I have succesfully got myself out of several permanent bans and many many temporary ones despite being entirely guilty. However this is something even I could not get out of, not unless I was actually innocent, or at least took proper measures and actions to "prove" my innocence. Lyncus could have stolen £1000 worth of donations, but if he returned them all and provided proof and said "it was a mistake/whatever" then he would have been fine despite initial intentions.

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
@HeadHunter: STFU your getting involved in something you know nothing about.....

@Lyncus: tut tut you dick, you been doing this for ages now, you did it at rnd that was the first time i knew of you conning people, then you left to do L2 oh by god you conned them there two and even got your stupid little bro to gm for you which showed you werent capable of doing it right.

And there about 3 server i know off after rnd that you conned people on 2 of them being smaug and itnerlude if my memory serves me correct. you forget lyncus people remember things that you do, and trying to get yourself unbanned? rofl your an idiot and a waste of space.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Oh look, It's LYNCUS!!!
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
PenisGoes.jpg

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Definately the correct descision to remove from admin and ban him permanently, to abuse his position as a forum sup mod and con people is wrong and he knew it and thers consiquences with his actions and that was a permanent ban. find it quite pathetic that he still wants to be unbanned and is obviously not going to happen. oh and correct me if im wrong but isnt coning/fraud which is basically what he was doing a criminal offence, therefore very lucky no further action was taken against him?

@headhunter i really dont see why u are sticking up for him so much what hes done is wrong and nothing will change the admin's minds now. he may have made some good servers or not but that cant justify what hes done thats the stupidest thing u cld have sed.

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
Definately the correct descision to remove from admin and ban him permanently, to abuse his position as a forum sup mod and con people is wrong and he knew it and thers consiquences with his actions and that was a permanent ban. find it quite pathetic that he still wants to be unbanned and is obviously not going to happen. oh and correct me if im wrong but isnt coning/fraud which is basically what he was doing a criminal offence, therefore very lucky no further action was taken against him?

@headhunter i really dont see why u are sticking up for him so much what hes done is wrong and nothing will change the admin's minds now. he may have made some good servers or not but that cant justify what hes done thats the stupidest thing u cld have sed.

they werent even that good....but shove a high rate server with a few new item sets and caves and the high rate players come flocking, thats why he could con ppl because he fed them what they wanted to hear....i was going to donate at one time but i got wise to what lyncus was doing so he never got cash from me.

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Why are you sucking up to a loser?
explain.

I'm not sucking up i just really liked his servers, and i don't think that he is so indecent that he did take money from the donations, and if he did nothing else happens to other people that do it on their servers.

/HeadHunter

WTF?!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2007
The fact that he was staff on this forum and hes someone your ment to be looking upto.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
headhunter ur just a high stat server lover thats ur idea of a gd server which is retarded, like wtf said hes a mod and some one that some would have look up to.

and other servers that take donations actually go towards funding pc repairs upgrades internet bills elec bills and dedicated servers: genuine reasons and becoz of his moderator position no one was wise to thinking they would be con'ed.

would like some feed back tho, is wat he did technically a criminal offence ? i understand that ther was no contracts or anything but he was taking donations for a purpose which he didnt use the money for.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
headhunter ur just a high stat server lover thats ur idea of a gd server which is retarded, like wtf said hes a mod and some one that some would have look up to.

and other servers that take donations actually go towards funding pc repairs upgrades internet bills elec bills and dedicated servers: genuine reasons and becoz of his moderator position no one was wise to thinking they would be con'ed.

would like some feed back tho, is wat he did technically a criminal offence ? i understand that ther was no contracts or anything but he was taking donations for a purpose which he didnt use the money for.

Does it really matter?

Its over with now, simple.

/Ash

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Does it really matter?

Its over with now, simple.

/Ash

u say that tho like auron just said its fraud or what not, not just against forum rules but against british law feel free to correct me if im wrong, and crimes like these arent taken lightly so i wont drop the matter.

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
Colonel has a point, although lyncus has committed a crime here ganing money by deception, without solid physical evidence theres no way it would stand up in court, it probably wouldnt even raise the eys of the cps (Crown Prosecution Service) as it is a internet scam you dont see many of these actually go the full hog so to speak.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
u say that tho like auron just said its fraud or what not, not just against forum rules but against british law feel free to correct me if im wrong, and crimes like these arent taken lightly so i wont drop the matter.

Crimes like what? The money involved would be silly going to court over. I heared the people who donated got their money back, Correct me if im wrong.

Like said above, the chances of the courts even looking at it would be insane.

All im saying is, its finished, its the end, and Lyncus is banned for that, and every user he makes on lomcn will be banned or deleted.

For people that are actualy involved and didn't recieve their money back, and they wish to persue the matter, it for a start doesn't include you, inless yourself donated and didn't recieve your money back.

/Ash

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
lol i was 1 of problem the many people that reported lyncus,

now lets look at it,

he makes a server under his name, agree'd it was a good server.....wow look sum1 attacked it, it closed, he said give him afew days and he will try get it bk up,

he made another server under another name, wiv afew small difference's, again was a good server, i rember him saying on the server that he needs donations as its comin up 2 payment time, wow look few days after it closed, same reason and he said he'd get bk 2 us,

then ANOTHER server under another name, again afew small difference's, but again was a good server, but again he said he needed donations as hes got a payment coming up, he didnt get a chance too ''get this 1 attacked'' as he got banned,

even after he got banned he still made another account and made another server,

if he had kept 1 server up and kept it up i would of donated, as it was a good server, and if lyncus was tryly getting attacked....wouldnt he off changed hosts after the second time????

Seifer

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
lol i was 1 of problem the many people that reported lyncus,

now lets look at it,

he makes a server under his name, agree'd it was a good server.....wow look sum1 attacked it, it closed, he said give him afew days and he will try get it bk up,

he made another server under another name, wiv afew small difference's, again was a good server, i rember him saying on the server that he needs donations as its comin up 2 payment time, wow look few days after it closed, same reason and he said he'd get bk 2 us,

then ANOTHER server under another name, again afew small difference's, but again was a good server, but again he said he needed donations as hes got a payment coming up, he didnt get a chance too ''get this 1 attacked'' as he got banned,

even after he got banned he still made another account and made another server,

if he had kept 1 server up and kept it up i would of donated, as it was a good server, and if lyncus was tryly getting attacked....wouldnt he off changed hosts after the second time????

Seifer

You still havn't told me if he has or hasn't given his money back to everyone.

/Ash

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
Colonel has a point, although lyncus has committed a crime here ganing money by deception, without solid physical evidence theres no way it would stand up in court, it probably wouldnt even raise the eys of the cps (Crown Prosecution Service) as it is a internet scam you dont see many of these actually go the full hog so to speak.

Erm, wouldn't the evidence you seek be in the form of his donations record (be it from PayPal, or another provider) and in your payment records?

But yes, as Ash mentioned, the sums of money involved are prohibitively small to warrant legal action, be it from one donor, or several.

Status
Not open for further replies.