Crusade 1.9 Now ONLINE!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
torozor pwns crusade =p

Of Course, Tbh they both own i made 1 and majorly updated the other, then i released the server files for Crusade just so ppl could have a play around with them (and tbh completly *** up the updates they tried to do) but hey thats a different story.

I will of course be working on a new set of files soon, so stay tuned :)

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
tats, if you pay more attention then flaming me, akuma still hosting 1.9 while working on 2.3. now go learn ur maths then just spending ur time in this thread. if you realised, its a vbulletin forum, they cost lots.

right so fair enough u payed 4 a vbulletin forum but u could of used a free service untill u get ur new forum sorted right or wrong? then theres that pretty sayin again "im flamin u" wtf u talkin about once again go and read my fkin posts, cause now i am im tellin u an idiot, n as 4 virus still hostin the server thats his choice n i knew about 2.3 n there wasnt a mention on him carryin on with 1.9 so pls show me were 2 pay more attention

the problem with u lot is u cant take constructive critisism n 2 defend urself u either ignore or flame the person givin the advice instead of usein wat they say as abit of a head start with server

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
server off for good

reasons
right i have gm powers, i have a character which i use on my forums to mess about with players, not lvling or nething just pvp style
now alli got annoyed coz i was adding fun into server, so he closed server and took files

now apparently i dont have persmission to create a 2.3 crusade coz niss released them to every1 but alli wants them
he cant write npc
he cant write db
hes never on when he apparently is, dont forget i see from m2server
hes never held an event
he adds rubbish
hes threatening to flame me and give me and az bad name coz we were making server fun well trying to but he ruins it
hes corrupt by saying and accusing me of being corrupt by having another char , when he has sasha and uses few other shared accounts let alone say that hes lvled himself and made ubber kits
did i mntion one of his friends started sw war and lost so alli made him castle leader neways
he expects me to work on his server for him
says he wont do it again yet he does
send me updates i put them in, guess what they his own creation and do not work, but i get the blame, he writes databases and adds things and leaves a blank space server wudnt start i refused to fix it, used old db i had from before update nope he blamed me for messin up

tbh alli
u shud learn to write a silly npc properly before u even consider puttin server online, the files u sent me tbh still had the original ip in them not even changed so u sent me the ones niss posted how appropriate,

now
i have a bad reputation on my servers from stupid people i trusted being corrupt, BUT im working my way up and working on the amazing server which will be finished soon, its about to be in closed beta for few weeks, NOW
im finished

VirUs

Alii

Well, yesterday my updates on server were removed, aparently because the idx number were all wrong according to VirUs but i double checked them and they were 100% right.

Today, i went ingame and i saw a character i've never seen in my life called LoveLase and VirUs admitted that that was his character. And i @info it and found out it was level 188, you can't make level 188 in 1 day. He said, his always on it leveling like a normal player everyday but if he was on like a normal player wont he have full 180 kit from drops? All he had was under level 100 kit which made it obvious he GM leveled it. And Smoked/3Dwizz play 24.7, so they shouldve seen him play but they said they never seen him in there lifes. And Smoked usually does a overnighter.

Same goes with the GM called Azure, she levled Azurice to level 170 when i never seen Azurice in my life!

Lately, everything ingame is all sudden changing, things like Admin npc/Pet leveling cave don't work and i havn't even touched them once!

Basically Virus and Azure(which is also VirUs) are corrupt and i just don't trust them ever again.

I've told him to stop hosting because i don't want a corrupt GM running my server. I now have the backup files and i'm currently taking a rest off mir and take it easy on finding a host, im not in a rush.

If you want to know anything about when Crusade is back up then just visit our forums: http://forum.********.com/legend-of-mir-2-crusade-1-9-f6/index.html

MOD close thread please, crusade no longer online until i find host. And i really don't want them using this thread anymore because Crusade has its own forums.

Thanks

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Alii, you really do fail at your job of being a GM, realised you dont do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.