Release TD's server files in one

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
Elvin and I have taken the time to put this set of files together from both of TD's threads Basic set of server files and My new DiamondM2 exe's.

All you need to do is download (extract to mirserver folder) check the passwords for sql in !setup and dbsrc, add the euro maps to the m2server folder and restore the mir2 DB backup.

The Mir2 DB has been fully updated from updates.doc all tables and fields have been added by by IdaBiga and is fully functional .

Here is the link to the files

http://mirfiles.co.uk/mir2/Mirserver2.3.rar

have fun :)

elvin / Jasper

Edit: added to the dbserver folder a mir2sql2000backup file, for those having problems with the mir2restorethis backup that was created using sql2005

Last edited by a moderator:

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
nice one guys, use always do me proud heehee

VirUs

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
would a Mod like to sticky this please so it doesnt vanish.
Might be an idea if its in the wrong section to move it to releases aswell as sticky it .

Thankyou.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
may i ask whats been changed and added please. cept all the file's in one and added al lthe updates from UPDATE.DOC

/ancient

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
some of the inis changed, originally some were left at 192.168.*.*, old gate exes removed, !setup said (local) dbsrv said localhost, line 14 in mapquest removed, old dbs removed, folders added for online inis, shows where to put online ip. generally anything where people were confused and posting the same help request over and over. if you have set up sql correctly, and changed the password in !setup.ini and dbsrc.ini to what you used when creating the sa account, and restore the db correctly then these will run.

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
Glad you all like :) :)

Have any of the people who have downloaded these files come across any real problems with setting up and getting ingame ?.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Oh i had a problem but am new to 2.3 so mite be me..I start all the gates up, they seem to be ok but LoginServ gate just goes down but dose not shut down, Just goes off the screen and i cant get it back up again.
I just lefted it and tryed to logon but just get Connection failed or something.

But everyone eles has worked the files so its just me :P. Ill go back and check everything.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
each folder has its own positions text file change the positions in the txt file in that folder perhaps, to something similar to one of the others, its probably there and running,, just off your screen by the sound of it

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
each folder has its own positions text file change the positions in the txt file in that folder perhaps, to something similar to one of the others, its probably there and running,, just off your screen by the sound of it

Thanks fixed it now :)

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Hey i am getting the error where my dbserver keep connecting and disconnecting when i start my sel gate.

It also displays this is happening in the m2server?

iv followed the update.doc guide that karl posted however it see with these files they have already been done all my files are setup correctly!! i cant see any reason why this is happening

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
Hey i am getting the error where my dbserver keep connecting and disconnecting when i start my sel gate.

It also displays this is happening in the m2server?

iv followed the update.doc guide that karl posted however it see with these files they have already been done all my files are setup correctly!! i cant see any reason why this is happening
trust me, you HAVENT done all of the table updates, ie either their tables are wrong OR most likely you arent using their updated databases

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
trust me, you HAVENT done all of the table updates, ie either their tables are wrong OR most likely you arent using their updated databases

I have checked all the tables ect and followered karls guide however where can i get the updated database?? also where do i install it and how??

Thanks for the help.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
Elvin and I have taken the time to put this set of files together from both of TD's threads Basic set of server files and My new DiamondM2 exe's.

All you need to do is download (extract to mirserver folder) check the passwords for sql in !setup and dbsrc, add the euro maps to the m2server folder and restore the mir2 DB backup.

The Mir2 DB has been fully updated from updates.doc all tables and fields have been added by by IdaBiga and is fully functional .

Here is the link to the files

http://www.hellserver23.exofire.net/Mirserver/Mirserver.rar

have fun :)

elvin / Jasper

the updated db's are in the files on the thread you are posting on? theres no helping some people