Release TD's server files in one

smoochy boys on tour

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Funnily enough I was looking for these files yesterday and couldn't find them. I see Elvin's link as finally given up.

Does anyone have the base 2.3 mirserver files?

armani

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2007
yer i tryed these but on login screen i type new and it directs me to be site to sign up :/ driving me mad

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
I have a euro td file set and db if u need it tai just have to find it. No idea if i have the classic client files tho other than the exe.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I have a euro td file set and db if u need it tai just have to find it. No idea if i have the classic client files tho other than the exe.

We have the client, just need server files please

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
K just re arranging my kitchen ill upload asap, do u have a clean db? Im not sure if mine was editted or not usually i keep a clean copy but its been a few years.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
My files link not any use then ?
If not, I'll delete the upload as I'm near the limit.
Was gonna offer uploading it to my mega but as Tai will upload to mirfiles...

Thank you Ardbeg, inside the files I found text referring to 5 year mir anniversary which might date it to 2006 maybe or later? Also, in spidbat drop file I found "1/10000 paralysisring" LOL I guess its common knowledge for you guys but new to me, confirming the suspicion we used to have on euro about if spidbats can drop para...

Last edited:

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
Tai, here is a link to untouched 2.3 td files compiled including the original db.

http://miratlantis.com/users/2.3-Euro-Server.7z

---------- Post Merged at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Heres a link to basic tool kits such as HH8,Dataviewer,Shortys map editor.
I also took the time to open every single 2.3 map in my client and extract into the highest native quality bmp of every map. You can use these for customizing mini maps, editing text etc.. without overlays from the past.

I have a ton of other 2.3 stuff if you can think of anything I'm missing let me know :)

http://miratlantis.com/users/Tools/

---------- Post Merged at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Added :

Q-function which is simplified easy to search and labelled, tons of great examples to use almost every available function in 2.3
Q-Manage with a little title system checked on login, good example anwyays.
Robot that's easy to understand and learn from.
TD NPC commands in html format ( not sure who wrote the original but creds to them!)
SQL to Access converter a great tool for mass editing, sorting etc.. - convert to access, edit , delete desired table in sql, import table from access and voila its done.
An invasion example script.
An Instance / challenge dungeon example separated into each stage - great example which is already built into the q-function I posted ^^

If theres anything else script wise you liked on atlantis I'm more than happy to share as it is all compatible with original 2.3 but my db however will not work with 2.3 without major structural changes.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Sorry mate didn't even see that. You can delete cos I've downloaded it now, I'll upload to mirfiles later

No probs, thanks for the reply.

mir2pion
As for para rings, it was common knowledge that they were in drop files of mobs that poison you like cavemaggot and wedgemoth, even back in the early days. The odds were astronomical though.