*Working* SGL Editor

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
hi, its possible, that somebody can explain how work sgl editor in a little guide????

thansk a lot

Ok open SGL Editor, go to the (F) Tab and Open.
Go to your woool client and open sgl. file.

zk1mk9.jpg

You can sort the file which means it will remove all the none used slots, this want do anything, just a little quicker to search for your image
33cxcer.jpg

Ok now for Export a single image. Select a image from the file, and you will see its information inside the bottom table like so..
2rhqxkw.jpg

Right click and export. Now this image will be saved inside the same folder were the SGL Editor is, it will create a folder called xetdata.

Very Important
DO NOT rename the file
DO NOT change its format (dds.)

To import the file back you go to (F) tab again and Import, go to your
xetdata Folder and select it, it will then import any images inside that folder to the client.

Also you can Mass export a full SGL File by going to (F) Tab and selecting Save, this will export every single image inside that file to the
xetdata folder. Lets say i opened up Interface.sgl and mass exported the file, you will create a folder inside xetdata Folder called INTERFACE so you can edit all the images inside and when you come to import you can import every image you edited all in one go.

---------- Post added 05-02-2012 at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-03-2010 at 01:36 PM ----------

Re uploaded sgl editor along with source code.

Danut

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
I have a problem , The program can`t start because d3dx9_26.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem . o.o

Danut

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012

Tnx Sanity

---------- Post added 10-03-2012 at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-02-2012 at 03:12 PM ----------

Here is the SGL Editor.

Allows you to edit Woool SGL Files.

SGL Editor *New*
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kz64qktgvlk5w5m/SGL Editor.rar

SGL Editor Source Code [C++]
http://www.mediafire.com/file/v471l7s22snpavy/SGL Editor.rar

Where to put these files?

SGL Editor Source Code [C++]
http://www.mediafire.com/file/v471l7...SGL Editor.rar

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
As of now the SGL Editor no longer works for the latests Woool client as it now uses WPF format. Will update soon with a new editor.

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012
plz let meknow when this editor come out for the new clinet file thanks !

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Can someone test the old SGL Editor on Windows 10 and tell me if they can open it, it won't open for me and i just want to check if it's because of windows 10, i know it worked fine for windows 7.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4118d46ai96xgl2/1.8SGLEditor.rar

Editor in SGL.2 folder am refering too, not the RPGViewer.

Does it need any data files to run ?
In a standalone directory with just the text file, it doesn't run.

Task manager shows it trying to take 50% of my cpu capacity but nothing opens to use.

I'll try at home later with some woool files. See if I get a different result.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Does it need any data files to run ?
In a standalone directory with just the text file, it doesn't run.

Task manager shows it trying to take 50% of my cpu capacity but nothing opens to use.

I'll try at home later with some woool files. See if I get a different result.

No it don't need any files to run, am getting the same, runs in the background but dose not start, i thought it might be windows defender but tried everything but still won't open.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
I ran it as Admin and then defender finds it as malware and deletes it !

I actually saw it get deleted so it deffo doesn't like it.

It sees it as
Trojan:Win32/Orsam!rts

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I ran it as Admin and then defender finds it as malware and deletes it !

I actually saw it get deleted so it deffo doesn't like it.

It sees it as
Trojan:Win32/Orsam!rts

yer not sure why it's doing that, i don't recall windows 7 or XP ever picking this up as a virus.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
From Microsoft.

"Windows Defender detects and removes this threat.This is a generic detection, which means we use this name for a large number of trojans.
The actual behavior of these trojans can vary from one infection to another.
Find out ways that malware can get on your PC."

Yer it's Windows 10 that was causing the problem, installed VB with XP and got it working on that.

---------- Post Merged on 05-09-2016 at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 31-08-2016 at 03:35 PM ----------

Managed to get the C++ SGL Editor working so there now a English editor on first post.
Works on Clients 1.960 - 2.0+
Because of the old SGL Editor not working on Windows 10 i got another one that works on the old clients and still works on windows 10 but it's abit **** tbh, still imports and exports but il upload it soon.

Last edited: