-=[FrOzEn 1.4]=-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Personally I think 2.3 would attract twice as many players but would lack in the PvPing side of things. Good fun though.
With a few changes the server would be really quite successful.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Personally I think 2.3 would attract twice as many players but would lack in the PvPing side of things. Good fun though.
With a few changes the server would be really quite successful.

I agree, it probably would. But I decided to go with 1.4 for a reason, which I'm sticking with.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Im just thinking of the extra features that it has.
Yeah curse might ruin things but no one said it needs to be in game.

Yeah I do like 1.4 but with this server with some quests to do. New items perhaps a little easier to get as Ive not seen a 45-49 item yet lol.

Just the quests is something thats a big one to add I feel that will stop people being bored as it will be an alternative to leveling.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Im just thinking of the extra features that it has.
Yeah curse might ruin things but no one said it needs to be in game.

Yeah I do like 1.4 but with this server with some quests to do. New items perhaps a little easier to get as Ive not seen a 45-49 item yet lol.

Just the quests is something thats a big one to add I feel that will stop people being bored as it will be an alternative to leveling.

I'm working on a few quests at the mo. As for Twilight gear, there was a spelling mistake in the drop file - It will be sorted today when Ash is online.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
It actually work now then yeah lol?
If so then its spot on and would love to see the updates that will be put in.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
2.3 is **** end of, buggy, unfair classes, Curse rouins the game, if you think 2.3 is good you have no clue.

How does he have no clue since when have you looked into each files properly? 2.3 has its advantages and make very good servers just for the kind of server frozen is it wouldnt suit very well you cant shoot your mouth of around every thread putting down files and suggestions when you have no idea how they work.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
im gettin connection closed, is it actually online at the moment?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
im gettin connection closed, is it actually online at the moment?

Been a few people getting problems connecting, not sure why. Download the attached EXE & INI's and connect with them.

Attachments

• Legend of Mir.rar
    262.2 KB · Views: 17

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
descent server guys , i thought 1.4 would suck ( cause your downgrading n that feels bad) but seriously when u get ingame wond has done a good job , your not loosing anything but a few spells and trust me they wont be missed :D

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
pretty good tbh , got a noob on it atm , just not got the time to play it