-=[FrOzEn 1.4]=-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
ahhh original frozen was good cos it became mega hard to level at 46+, wots the level cap on the server? and do all classes get pets to help them lvl or something? soz for all the questions i aint actually been on the server yet, prob be able to get on over the weekend if its up :)

edit: are there still the diff class spells like war shield etc?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
ahhh original frozen was good cos it became mega hard to level at 46+, wots the level cap on the server? and do all classes get pets to help them lvl or something? soz for all the questions i aint actually been on the server yet, prob be able to get on over the weekend if its up :)

The level cap is 255 with the 1.4 files. Yeah all classes get pets, there is a pet npc for each class. Hopefully its up by the weekend, not sure whats going on with Ash atm but I'm guessing its his net hes having problems with.

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004

i didnt play the orig frozen, but from what ive found with this new one, if u liked the old one i would suggest to have a go. it's very good lvling is good ( not stupidly high like goofy at lvl 70+ in 2 hours lol) kit is good and worth huntting for. lvling area's are good and plentaful mob's to allow most people to level.
so come on join us and see wat it like tbh. =)

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Can i please say somthing....Can everyone PLEASE stop bringing out these 1month 1.4 servers. 1.4 is dead in alot of peoples eyes and it wont be coming back it was one of the worst versions ever can we please move on to 1.9 or even 2.3 >.<

This was a babble by me -.- if you dont agree ignore me if you agree add :P

This isnt a flame and to get back on topic.....

Uhh....well.....???? Good luck on 1.4 (lol) have fun.

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
Can i please say somthing....Can everyone PLEASE stop bringing out these 1month 1.4 servers. 1.4 is dead in alot of peoples eyes and it wont be coming back it was one of the worst versions ever can we please move on to 1.9 or even 2.3 >.<

This was a babble by me -.- if you dont agree ignore me if you agree add :P

This isnt a flame and to get back on topic.....

Uhh....well.....???? Good luck on 1.4 (lol) have fun.

fair enough, though i would suggest atleast trying it m8. even it being a 1.4 it still kick's the 7shades out of most other server like MR goofy n ragezone. gm is nice and is on alot also so are the advisors and admin. leveling is good, hardly any bug's and the players are all nice apart from a 1 mr pklsbadmeight or sumin like that, who think's he the topdog cuz he pked sevral people at low lvls lol. so only 1 person plays atm whos not worth talking to lol.
other then that it is a good server wich im hoping and would bet on having a good life span.

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
well i hope it goes well but due to my **** internet i can only download one thing without it taking over an hour and im downloading mir 3 atm so i might give it a go if im not too busy with mir 3. then i will give it a fair assesment 0.o.... good luck on there and have fun.

I really hope this does last longer than 1 month cause when servers die it really shows that this game really is dying. I respect that there are certain individuals trying to keep it alive and good luck with it.

My point was that alot more peope (i think) are into the newer stuff i really hope that this game doesnt die in a painful death that i would imagine but...good luck...Hope you all have fun MIGHT see you ingame if i remember to download with "X"-mas (im not religous cause everyone is unfair to satan :( lol (tis true :( you dont see any "Happy hells day" or "Happy satans holiday") THERE SHOULD BE :D) anyway...Good luck and god speed frozen..

LAWL oops i babbled agen... i need a personal assistant to time me on the things i type -.-

/TheThing

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
gl on mir3 bloody good game viva la geomanip lol gota love that spell tbh.
hope to see you on here some time. as wond said earlyer it's back up now so all you people who been waitting for it to come up. get on and get leveling. im watching dbz atm so u got plenty of mob's to lvl on lol

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
ahh thats bit annoyin about the pets, shoulda jus kept it like a true 1.4 with tao pets powerd up and wizzys taming stuff otherwise PvP's become out of hand with everyone having pets, especially at sabuk wars

anyone get back to me on the class skills?

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
ye each class has a lot of each other's spell's. pvp aint that bad. the pet's dont really do much damage to you. wizards dominate pvp at higher lvl's atm though if ur good enough in a no pot pvp u can floor um in 2-4 hits, u just gota hope there's dont floor u 1st lol.

we aint had a good sabuk fight atm. my guild has it sofar, though were hoping to have some one challenge us soon.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
ahh thats bit annoyin about the pets, shoulda jus kept it like a true 1.4 with tao pets powerd up and wizzys taming stuff otherwise PvP's become out of hand with everyone having pets, especially at sabuk wars

anyone get back to me on the class skills?

Not so much. Warriors get 1 pet. Taos 2, and wizards 5. So there isn't really much of a difference.

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
dont think pet's are used much in pvp so far anyways thinking on it lol
only time i remember was when some one attacked me when i was killin mk n i cudnt be bothered to deal so i unrested pet's from sz so they had to deal with the slaves lol

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Looks like a cool server.D/L ATM 50% already :O. Only taking like 10mins :P.

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
i change all i said dont play this server its tm corrupted to hell. a gm not sure if main or another kiked me and my bro from sabuk wall war for being a lvl 60 tao n wiz pwning 4 tm members so badly they stole the wall and are even low enough to steal items droped.

go to mir revenge or something DONT! waste your time here

Last edited:

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
tbh thers always storys like this on every server, i would want to hear both sides of the story first and try it for myself before i judge, plus i bet your still playing now, ur not jus guna quit if ur one of the highest levels.

have a war with them and get it back if you were "pwning 4 tm members so badly" if the same thing happens again then yes, i would agree with you that its corrupt..

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
removed server from my hd as soon as i loged off. cba with corrupt prat's trying to make it so their own m8s r hardest on server.

1 of the 2 only lvl 60's on the server and we've both quit.

reason i recon they made it a 1.4 is so they can cheet so easy to win because they cant play any other way. considering the fact the gm/'s r tm meber's aswell any tm person caught cheeting wil be replyed as " na he aint cheeting, you just suck m8"

Last edited:

BogEyedSloth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2007
removed server from my hd as soon as i loged off. cba with corrupt prat's trying to make it so their own m8s r hardest on server.

1 of the 2 only lvl 60's on the server and we've both quit.

reason i recon they made it a 1.4 is so they can cheet so easy to win because they cant play any other way. considering the fact the gm/'s r tm meber's aswell any tm person caught cheeting wil be replyed as " na he aint cheeting, you just suck m8"

lol ah well didnt really like it tbh played for couple days but meh

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
in hine site it was a bad move even playing a 1.4 server, shuda knowen noob's who cant play would resort to cheeting lol.

ahwell back to 1.9-2.3's or mir3 not sure yet. might even go back to L2 hehe