GooFY 1.9 HighRATE

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
GoOfy

www.goofygaming.co.uk

Server Name:GoOfy
GameMasters:GMGOOFY
Server Ip: 83.147.224.154
Website shud arrive in 1 week
Games in connection:GoOfy 2.3(lookin for host in progress

Big thankyou to the crusade team for publishing files
====================================
Server client: http://www.senture-mir.com/clients/CrusadeFullClient.rar
Server Ledu: http://files.filefront.com/Goof1rar/;9255687;/file
Xmas patch:http://files.filefront.com/MapUpdaterar/;9173633;/
CAVE UPDATE
http://files.filefront.com/Maprar/;9299191;/filein

What to expect

• Currently there is lots and lots of new mobs, i am adding Them As I Go Along, Lots of unseen monseters at the moment
    there is more to look out for though so keep your eyes peeled
  • Tons and tons of new exciting caves to adventure and meet new things as you go along also as you get higher level you will unlock lots more places
  • There is a rebirth npc that gives you special kit once rebirthed : Rebirth Leveling Area, Rebirth Hunting Area, Rebirth Kit, Rebirth Special Repair and the
    REBIRTH QUEST!​
  • Exp Has Been Lowered Slightly From The Origional Crusade, But Not By Much, Hopefully This Will Make The Server Last Slightly Longer And Give People More Excitment For Those Excellent Kits + WINGS!​
  • Kits Are Done From 1-250 So Far!, Updates Will Happen Once Every Couple Of Days/Weeks To Keep Our Players Happy!
xmas EVENT!​
  • There will be meny events taking place untill christmas like uber stats kits which finish on monday invasions of towns christmas tress​
  • christmas box's with supprises in​
  • RANDOM EVENTS fun for alll.​
HOPE TO SEE U SOON

Last edited:

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
It's a good server, I recommend it to people who like these kind of servers. It's better aswell because it's not just crusade files.

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Goof you really need to sort the leveling places out... You go in to the cave where you meet the level requirment and die straight away i cant even kill in the lvl 50+ place with the level 50 kit its ridiculous. The old crusade you could actually kill without dying in 5 hits. The xmas kit should be removed now cause its pointless as soon as you get hit it dies cause its 0 dura and you get hit now cause the braces are ****. Sort it please

/TheThing

Fallstaff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
UK
gos about the xmas kit if u use ur head... 3 refine gems = refine... maybe u shuld dura refine ur x mas kit

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
this server is good for lvling on if all u wana do is be bored after u rebirth cuz theres nowt to do. the quest's r crap the kit's are usless and too often. lvling area's are not for the lvl's it says they are more like 10-20 above wat it says. tis a nice try but could use a lot more work to fine tune it.

also cant see why people leaving frozen to come here lol, frozen lot more stable up for longer less lag better lvling area's kit's and everything from what ive seen n heard over the past few days.

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
ok mate you have got to give this server a chance its in its stages more things to coem atleast its not a server that never gets updated and has a new website www.goofygaming.co.uk plus you have no curruption because 1 gm thats a bonus

Mythoss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
Germany,Berlin
On 1st page says Xmas Event Xmastrees more more...
but i cant see nothink on server only GM make a donation npc to get his money. But there Xmas Kit

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
ok guys this 1.9 dont like me so im getting a host for you in meen time im gna work on 1.9 and 2.3 make it better for wen back up sorri guys eny body know sum 1 that can host please pm me thanks .

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
The 1.9 is broke/down guys.

Everyone should log on to the 2.3 :D

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
this server is up and down more then a yo yo.

is it 1.9 or 2.3 ?

and can people stop spamming the thread every two mins with

"is it up " "is it down", any more and you can expect infractions for spamming.

HOST: can you please inform people whats going on.

thanks

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
yes Koni my m2 serv likes to stop working after a while with me and i try to fix every time so im looking for a new host wich with eny luck its shud be good

Mythology

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
Grrr i can't get on 2.3 and im getting really pissed off.

/Baker
Hamsteak

Fallstaff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
UK
this thread should just be closed becos hollys a joke when it comes to servers she cant keep one up for longer then 2 weeks. Then she makes a new lomcn account and advertises another server, also every server she makes has a donation system coincidence or just a **** host trying to get money from people

Setro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
yeah **** host for sure,i dont think its actulay a girl tbh

lamenicke4

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2008
I wana play GooFy Server but i take crusade and i 1.9 and goofy exe and i cant play:(( some1 tell me why ?? or its 2.3 now?? some1 giv me a forum 2 download goofy 2.3 plss