Xbox LIVE Users

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
It's come to my attention that some people on LOMCN use Xbox live, so I have decided to make a list, PM me or reply here and I'll add your name to the list. Upon adding your name people you know from LOMCN can add you, see if you have the same games, and have fun ect ect.

Reply or PM me to be added to the list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Good idea here a list of my current games.

Lost Planet
Gears Of War
Call of Duty 4
Halo 3
Assassin's Creed

If anyone could recommend anymore that are great to play on live i'd be greatful was thinking about getting Bomberman live as milo was talking about it.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Bomberman's the bomb! (no pun intended)

I remember playing it when I was a littel girl! Err, boy.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
idaBigA - And Gears Of War OWNS...

I have Halo 3, COD 4, Fifa 07, Fifa 08 (Both footy ones my kids games really), Crackdown, COD 3, Dead Rising, Smackdown Vs Raw (my kids again :P), G.R.A.W, Prey...

... and my 3 boys have an Xbox each :) Its awesome when we are all on GoW..

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Account ID: hellomotow

Games: Halo 3 and Frozo or frarzo watever it called

Only really play Halo 3 and havent for a while now, dunno why the gaming card aint working :(

hellomotow.gif

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Hmm that's strange, for some reason when I tried to do it myself it came up as :-

x%20Numinator%20x.png

But for some reason when I tried my old Gamertag (which, rather annoyingly, was canceled when I didn't play for a year or so =p), it worked :-

Numinator.png

I therefore had to be slightly more inventive, and found a different site which did work =p.

x%20Numinator%20x.png

The only game that I really play on at the moment is Halo 3 (and I can't play too much since I have exams in just over a week -.-). It does seem like almost everyone has Halo 3 (apart from AjixGhost), so we should meet up on it at some point.

/Miles

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
AjixGhost.png

Recreation ftw, I thought putting pro looks big-headed lol.

Hmm I have 6k gamer points now =(, damn that site.

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I think there's an 8 image limit on posts so I can't post any more, i've put them all on a simple website for people to see. (it's the actual xbox website card so it should update in realtime [as soon as you go on live])

http://www.jealy.co.uk/xbox/

Last edited:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Just downloaded Burnout Paradise demo and gave it a little go seems pretty cool graphics are nice and the crashes are awesome i think thye have allowed live play aswell although i haven't tried it yet i'll by buying the game though.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Yeah you can go on live on that demo, it's a pretty sweet game and i'll probally buy it when it's out too.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Awesome thanks Milo & Miles =]

They have fucked up =/

I'll find a better website for them