Mir Reloaded 1.9 Heavily Customized

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

shears08

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2007
MirReloaded:
Client type: 1.9 custom
Drops: Medium
Starting Level: 1
Starting Gold: 0
Experience Rate: x30
AMD Dual core Athlon 2.2ghz, 2GB Ram, Located in europe, 100mbit line
IP:91.193.130.51
http://mirreloaded.freeforums.org/
To Connect follow instructions from forums above, download from the following location http://hosted.filefront.com/mirreloaded

EVENT FIRST 2 SERVER WEEKS:X50EXP AND LAUNCH EVENT NPC!

- @help type @help ingame for a list of commands that can be used during the game at any time a list is included below

Quote:
@holydeva
- spawns deva
@sabukhome
- takes sabuk leaders to their castle
@caerhome
- takes caerphilly leaders to their home
@gamepoints
- displays current gamepoints obtained
@pkpoints
- displays pk points obtained
@roll
- rolls dice
@revival
- use revival viel
@save
- save pet (bonelord
@mygold
- shows your gamegold
@event
- teleport to event map

list of commands to spawn slaves
@wizslave , @taoslave , @warslaveweak , @warslavemed , @warslavehard , @warslavehero , @warslavedivine , @holytaoslave

you may change your hair style ingame via these commands
@sethair1 , @sethair2 , @sethair3 , @sethair 4

- Gamepoint For every X minute you are in certain king or boss areas, you are asigned one or more gamepoint, gaining X amount of these points then can be spent via the gamepoint manager in bichon wall!

Advanced

- Yado The master crafter of legend of Mir, designed many great such as the Mir Sword and Dragon slayer, he lends his experience to you with many many many quests which will challenge yourself, friendship and leadership skills, Yado is truly a one of a kind!

- Slaves During the course of game play, you can unlock a Slave, this slave which can be created from several materials in game will aid your levelling, but given the gender of yourself will be the gender of your slave, sharing items with your slave is important, as you will need to buy a separate kit for your slave, each class has its own special slave. Warriors have the ability to upgrade they're slaves through higher level for maximum performance, once again, another unique aspect of our game. New feature:: Warriors now have a divine slave at level 50 whilst taoists can gain a HolyTaoSlave at level 45

- Caerphilly Castle For those who think Sabuk is just too old then Caerphilly Castle is for you, Our second conquest area is one of welsh pride, the Castle which is many hundreds of years old can be captured through our special system.

- Guild Territorys Every guild ingame can have its own territory, a territory is like a home, once purchased your given shops, trainers, personal teleporters, master recalls and a guild decoration system. Now includes a personal guild mine for safe mining to obtain gold!

- Challange System Once you reach level 35 you can unlock the challenge npc. This game requires more tactics over kit when you are challanged against some of the most intense monsters ingame, each room is designed to kill you in many more ways than one, prove your strengh, complete this and recieve a very worth prize!.

- Rando Pet Sometimes it feels good to be able to relax and have a pet, especially when its a gamble to which pet you recieve, RandoPet does just that, give you a random pet for a small fee.

- Evolution Temple, 23 floors of doom, new skinned monsters, a hell of allot of maps, just pure carnage, this is one fantastic area you will always want to visit, but level 45+ entry only.!

- KillCount a special system which has the ability to count the number of pks per spree!

- master/ servant another ability! using these system similar to the husband and wife marriage system, this allows one person to be the master and recall the slave, the benefit between this is that this allows you to recall your servant into boss areas and display their cordinates at any time!

Also includes

RevivalViel - On death you can revive yourself back to life with a revival viel, the must have item on all journeys!

Phantom forest - the forest of the phantoms, also home to the evilsquid, this one is not for an amature.

West_Bichon - Can be located via west of bichon province or teleportable, home of the Yimoogi family, the boss the giant Yimoogi and the
baby's and followers, the Yimoogis are much to be feared, of course, it will be no easy task.

Frozen Temple - The temple of the frozen gods, home of many many secrets, this place is not for the weak at heart.

Lost Ship - A tragic accident left the souls of those onboard trapped and now roam free on the deck searching for people to feed on.

Jinchon Temple - Feared by all at osiris province, its power is just not to be messed with, all those who enter , never leave, fear the Jinchon Captain, he's far too powerful.

Numa Temple - Home of the Numas, very powerful masters which show no mercy to anyone.

Low Level Cave - Three caves, one for each class, designed to give aid to level 22, expect allot of monkey business here.

Fox Lands - Home of the fox's, cute but dangerous creatures controlled by the spirits of the dead elders and watched over by the mutants, this map is visually fantastic.

Ogre Maps - The home of the OmaKing and ogres, a very tough map made for level 40+, this is not for the weak, the OmaKing is one of the most ruthless monsters ever to step foot in mir.

- Slave rental You may rent a temp slave via the top of bichon storage for a small fee, these slaves do not have the strengh as the quest slave but are useful for showing off items or giving a little leveling boost.

MultiKill - The multikill quest, a serious of quests designed to test strengh, determination and will power.

rock paper scissors - located in bichon, play a game of rock paper scissors against the npc or a friend, a great way to gamble with a friend, i call rock!.

Spells
Sadly warriors have no new spells, but slaves make up for this, taoists have Holy Deva with TBOLT function, Purifaction, Mass Poison and more, while wizards have Flame Disrruption, Frost Crunch, Flamefield and more.

Duel Summons! - Taoists have the ability to summon two pets ! Current combos inc (2x skele, 2x shinsu, 1x skele + 1x shinsu, 1x skele + 1x deva, 1x shinsu + 1x deva)

Special Devas! - Now at level 42 , 43 and 44, the Devas will become much stronger with the actual level colours.

Item Crafting and Orbs! - A new system is ingame where you can recieve a shell and merge this in with a P15 blackironore which gives a gem, these gems then can be melted into items (rings, necks, helms) to give additional stats, but can break the item....

Taoist slaves! - Taoists now have the ability to upgrade their slaves at level 45 , giving a rich dark black colour name with intense strengh, a must have for any taoist.

Castle leader teleporting! - Castle leaders of sabuk or caerphilly can use an advanced group teleporter in their palace (if grouped) which takes them to over 40 different locations!!

Orbs do the exact same as gems except they require no crafting and do not break the item, but the success rate is still fairly low!.

Last edited:

HealingOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2005
Seems like you have put a hell of alot of work into this server i am downloadin any way u can get it all in 1 d/l

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
its ragezone 1.9 HR files with a few tweaks

cant see the point in playin servers that have been up before, and 1.9 is just crap lol =/

soz for the bad post, just my opinion.

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
sounds good but why u ain't making 1 client to dl? this s*cks dl in parts

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
Sounds like you have really worked hard on this, I'll download when I get home :P

I hope it's as good as it sounds.

lamenicke4

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2008
soo when full client postet ..im boring and dont want 2 donwload patches

Compaq

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2006
Any clients i have made don't seem to connect... did you post correct ip? lol

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
downloading now .. btw bon ragezone 1.9 HR was a beast.. what wud ppl say the best class to be ?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
downloading now .. btw bon ragezone 1.9 HR was a beast.. what wud ppl say the best class to be ?
so i heard, i never played it cause i wasnt a fan of mental.

i just aint into 1.9, and mir itself is a bore nowadays 2 :/

shears08

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2007
the client will be on my own ftp maybe my tonight if not by monday, was just waiting for my web server to come through

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
agreed ben ive left mir 4 a while i just cba startin a server 4 it 2 go down after so much hard work so soon, the ammount of servers ive played n put effort into i may aswell of stuck with p69 n been the highest lvl on there by far but ah well

g/l with server sounds gd n i hope this is 1 that stays up

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
but thats private servers mate :(....

i know its crappy n all, but most private servers end up going down. Lets hope some of these upcoming ones are for real :P

Status
Not open for further replies.