Mir Reloaded 1.9 Heavily Customized

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
Weapons:
DragonGate dc5-60 acc+1 attspd+1 £65 lvl 50
Taofenrir sc10-35 sc10-25 acc+2 £65 lvl 50
Cane dc0-15 mc5-25 £65 lvl 50

Mir Items:
MirArmour Depends upon level £50
MirGlove dc 2-8 mc2-7 sc2-7 £40 lvl 20
MirRing sc2-8 mc2-8 sc2-8 £40 lvl 20
MirStone ac0-5 amc0-5 dc0-5 mc0-5 sc0-5 £50 lvl 0 <--Since when did Wemade ever add a MirStone? can't say i've ever seen one appart from RageZone:HR
MirHelmet ac2-5 amc2-5 dc1-5 mc2-3 sc2-3 £40 lvl 20
MirBoots ac1-4 amc1-4 dc2-4 mc2-2 sc2-2 £40 lvl 20
MirBelt ac 1-4 amc1-4 dc2-4 mc2-2 sc2-2 £40 lvl 20
MirSword dc10-55 mc6-18 sc6-18 £50 lvl 20

Special Items:
Protection ring £120 <----WTF???
Teleport Ring £90
Clear Ring £90

Spells: Any spell £30

WTF? Tbh i've seen many server's in my time and this just takes the biscuit. First you copy Mentals hard work or bought his files w/e and then decide that you'd host them to make some money. Now i have to say that earning enough capital to cover running costs etc is fine, but this looks like the only intentions of this server is that its a cheap copy of the great HR Ragezone and that all you wish todo is save up enough money to buy w/e it is you obviously have your heart set on, to then say to everyone that put good money into it 'ohh umm... cba now i've got the money i needed' then the server goes down.

I hope for the players of this server that this isn't the case, but if i was looking for a server to play i'd avoid this as using logic and past experiance that anytime spent on here will be a waste.

I know you don't have to donate but you only need to see the above and consider the aim of the owner's intentions and ask yourself 'is it really worth it?' and before anyone flames my comments please remember that these are just my opinions of past servers doing the same.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
WTF? Tbh i've seen many server's in my time and this just takes the biscuit. First you copy Mentals hard work or bought his files w/e and then decide that you'd host them to make some money. Now i have to say that earning enough capital to cover running costs etc is fine, but this looks like the only intentions of this server is that its a cheap copy of the great HR Ragezone and that all you wish todo is save up enough money to buy w/e it is you obviously have your heart set on, to then say to everyone that put good money into it 'ohh umm... cba now i've got the money i needed' then the server goes down.

I hope for the players of this server that this isn't the case, but if i was looking for a server to play i'd avoid this as using logic and past experiance that anytime spent on here will be a waste.

I know you don't have to donate but you only need to see the above and consider the aim of the owner's intentions and ask yourself 'is it really worth it?' and before anyone flames my comments please remember that these are just my opinions of past servers doing the same.

He bought the file's off MentaL, He's selling them.

shears08

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2007
"WTF? Tbh i've seen many server's in my time and this just takes the biscuit. First you copy Mentals hard work or bought his files w/e and then decide that you'd host them to make some money"

obviously im gonna host them wot u expect me 2 do look at them

You didint include the part that said, "All donated items are still in the drop files, donation is optional. Any donation will go towards upgrading the server"

So please get your facts right before you post, if i have my mind set on buying anything, its a vbulletin forums and a better dedi box.

MirReloaded

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
a lil question do u wanna put DC on armours ( heavy iron and steel ) as it seems wizzys and taos get SC and MC on armours so why cant warrs!? and add some a-Speed to sum items

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
"WTF? Tbh i've seen many server's in my time and this just takes the biscuit. First you copy Mentals hard work or bought his files w/e and then decide that you'd host them to make some money"

obviously im gonna host them wot u expect me 2 do look at them

You didint include the part that said, "All donated items are still in the drop files, donation is optional. Any donation will go towards upgrading the server"

So please get your facts right before you post, if i have my mind set on buying anything, its a vbulletin forums and a better dedi box.

MirReloaded

vbulletin isnt that much, deddi's are not that much and you dont even need an uber one for hosting a 1.9 server

i like this statement in your donation bit:
ANY ITEM CAN BE DONATED FOR CONTACT ME FOR PRICES

why oh why ? whats the point in even hunting on your server when you can donate for anything you like ?

and this statement:
If you wish to donate for anything else please email

so iam guessing by this comment if i wanted to be level'd or wanted a heap of ingame cash you could accomadate that aswell ?

imo you are in it for the money and money only, i wonder how long it willbe before someone starts posting : omg someone logged in as a noob now there like level 100 and have every bit of kit they can get and are owning everyone...

this will happen, i understand your prob trying to recoop what you have spend on buying the files from mental but jesus man your donation system takes the mick.

your donation list:
ANY ITEM CAN BE DONATED FOR CONTACT ME FOR PRICES

Donation List:

Rings:
Boundless Ring dc0-8 £4 req dc54
Thunder Ring mc0-6 £4 req mc32
TaeGuk Ring dc0-2 sc0-6 £4 req sc 30

Spells: Any spell £30

Bracelets:
Spirit Reformer mc0-4 ac0-2 £5 lvl 37
BaekTa Glove ac0-2 amc0-2 dc0-3 £5 lvl 37
HolyTao Wheel dc1-1 sc0-3 £5 lvl 37

Stones:
Holy Stone dc/mc/sc0-6 £10 (please specify mc, sc or dc)

Mir Items:
MirArmour Depends upon level £50
MirGlove dc 2-8 mc2-7 sc2-7 £40 lvl 20
MirRing sc2-8 mc2-8 sc2-8 £40 lvl 20
MirStone ac0-5 amc0-5 dc0-5 mc0-5 sc0-5 £50 lvl 0
MirHelmet ac2-5 amc2-5 dc1-5 mc2-3 sc2-3 £40 lvl 20
MirBoots ac1-4 amc1-4 dc2-4 mc2-2 sc2-2 £40 lvl 20
MirBelt ac 1-4 amc1-4 dc2-4 mc2-2 sc2-2 £40 lvl 20
MirSword dc10-55 mc6-18 sc6-18 £50 lvl 20

Armours:
JinchonRobe ac15-25 amc10-15 dc0-5 mc0-10 sc0-10 £35 lvl 45
HeavenArmour depends upon level £40
MirArmour depends upon level £50
HolyFoxRobe ac8-30 amc6-20 dc5-8 mc5-8 sc5-8 £40 lvl 50

Helmets:
GreatHelmet ac 3-7 amc 2-3 £10 lvl 40
WiseCoro ac2-3 amc3-3 mc1-2 £7 lvl 40
TaoCoro ac3-4 amc2-2 sc1-2 £7 lvl 40

Weapons
SwordofWargod dc6-50 £35 lvl 43
HeavenSword dc8-31 sc3-10 acc+1 £35 lvl 43
BladeOfSorcery dc7-25 mc3-13 £35 lvl 43
NecroGlaive dc5-10 mc5-15 acc+5 £40 lvl 45
FenrirBlade dc2-55 acc+1 attspd+2 £50
HeavenStaff dc0-15 mc0-20 acc+5 £50
HolySagekBlade dc5-35 sc5-19 acc+1 £50 lvl 48
DragonGate dc5-60 acc+1 attspd+1 £65 lvl 50
Taofenrir sc10-35 sc10-25 acc+2 £65 lvl 50
Cane dc0-15 mc5-25 £65 lvl 50

Special Items:
Protection ring £120
Teleport Ring £90
Clear Ring £90

Orbs:
Any orb £5 buy 5 get 2 free
Orb Coin(guaranteed additional stat on item) only dc sc mc £12

If you wish to donate for anything else please email at ************* (please note donations over £50 must be done via bank to bank transfer, contact me for details)

well over the top imo, if you wanted the full mir set and didnt want to hunt for it it would cost you £430.00 LMFAO

Last edited:

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
as koni was hinting this just looks to be a money making server...

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
now u see why i dont wanna play it lol, all servers these days are about donations. fair enuff some servers need donations to keep it alive, but u dont need a donation list of item that has every single item ingame, its silly.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
i agree with bon,every item on the donation list is silly,things like KR teles,etc is fine..just not every item..for that reason im not playing.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Reall you should only have a few items for Donaction no every item on the server, Whats the point in playing?

shears08

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2007
if it only costs abit for vbulletin y dont u buy it 4 me then

and the point in doantion is for people who dont have the time to spend on playing. donation is optional, when i get enough money to get all things needed for the server, maybe i will change the donation list, i have not said it will last forever.

I dunno why ur posting here if you not planning to play, your just posting negative comments tryin to make me look bad. Make another topic if you want to do that

ragezone hr was always a donation server, my prices are even cheaper anyway

and no you cant donate for levels, it says items nothing else, also no one will ever be lvl 100 on this server except maybe a GM. As i said before dont post untrue comments please.

If your not gonna play dont post then

MirReloaded

Last edited:

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004

and the point in doantion is for people who dont have the time to spend on playing. donation is optional, when i get enough money to get all things needed for the server, maybe i will change the donation list, i have not said it will last forever.

I dunno why ur posting here if you not planning to play, your just posting negative comments tryin to make me look bad. Make another topic if you want to do that

and no you cant donate for levels, it says items nothing else, also no one will ever be lvl 100 on this server except maybe a GM. As i said before dont post untrue comments please.

MirReloaded

i find it hard to believe 100 aint possible since my m8 is 66 after 2-3 days.

so if server is long term which i dowt i wud say 100 is poissible unless youve made silly exp for 70 + :)

shears08

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2007
pmsl ur m8 is 66? go back to sleep your talkin bubbles
highest level atm is 49 and most people will not get past 55-60

please post your mates character and ill tell their real level

Last edited:

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
why wont they get past that level? im sure if they play enough and the rates are high enough for it anyway

ive been playin 2day not much but i got to 22 in like minutes and people on there are already 40+ so i dont see how you can say most people wont get past 55-60

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
i find it hard to believe 100 aint possible since my m8 is 66 after 2-3 days.

so if server is long term which i dowt i wud say 100 is poissible unless youve made silly exp for 70 + :)

yeh i have to agree with Shears on this one, nobody is about 49, except himself (GM)

/Head

shears08

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2007
ok let me set this straight, ragezone highrate was up for around 1 year, highest level was 59 or 60. This has bin up for 1 week, highest level is 49, exp is at x50, after another week exp will be back to x30. This is almost identical server to rz highrate, and i said MOST ppl will not get past 55-60, ull see if you get there.

MirReloaded

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
ok let me set this straight, ragezone highrate was up for around 1 year, highest level was 59 or 60. This has bin up for 1 week, highest level is 49, exp is at x50, after another week exp will be back to x30. This is almost identical server to rz highrate, and i said MOST ppl will not get past 55-60, ull see if you get there.

MirReloaded

But with a few updates i have noticed and more to come?

/Head

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

MirReloaded
maybe if u didnt spend all ur money buyin some1 elses server files ud have enuff money for all the things u want.

just a thought :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.