Mir Reloaded 1.9 Heavily Customized

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
lol i logged on and thought how crap, get 2 free omas but theres a guard where u 1st log in so lost them

saw user count 7, ppl in sz wearin euro items, thought yawn borin and deleted off pc lol
Stfu u act like ur all knowing about mir its awsome server and for people who ant to lazy its a peace of P*iss to lvl Theres nout wrong with Exact copy of ragezone hr's files (ITS WHAT HE PAYED FOR)

mayb if u guys wernt such jacka*s spaming post no1 cares about on hear Mir reloaded would have more users now jog on u daft Cun**:ppunk:

How ppl gonna give him respect when he talks like that? lol

Nothing has been done to the files he brought from Mental...He's added in an event NPC and thats about it...Theres some NPS's that still have Mentals name in them lol. People dont wanna play the same servers over and over with different names, its pointless.

The EXP rate is way too low, there is no way that it's at 50x.

tbh u need to take server down and work on the files alot. No point buying a set of files from an already established server and putting them straight up, especially when the server u brought the files from has died out.

how can people give im abit of respect ????? coz mayb hes dun what u ant give us a good server to play like i said ur just another spammin fool who wants more posts dont post in hear again its not wanted

Last edited:

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
not at all he's a wana b know it all who needs to get a life bad mouthing about som1 ellses server when they put the effort in and he dont he needs to jog on like i said:P

Paul1989

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 28, 2007
Correct me if im erong but is this not a forum?
Isn't a forum a means of discussion?

All I / we are doing is giving our oppinion on his server(or should i say Mentals server) You may cry and rant all u want and say "your oppinion isn't wanted here blah blah blah" but I believe my oppinion is a valuable 1 since ive been playing mir about 7yrs, since Beta.

Server is ........whats the word...........Crap.

I really dont see the point of releasing a server with the same files as an already established server...people want something different, they dont wanna play the same server over and over again, thats pointless.

Take server down and work on the files and u may have a decent server, considering there is little competition

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
Maybe people do want the old RZback up and dont want to play 2.3 ... Thats the point of releasing this server:)

samjimin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2003
the user count is low atm mo but it'll pick up jst give it a chance it only been open a week
and it may be a rerelease but people loved the old rz hr
and that is the point of this server. infact its better cause
every item is in the drop files.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Stfu u act like ur all knowing about mir its awsome server and for people who ant to lazy its a peace of P*iss to lvl Theres nout wrong with Exact copy of ragezone hr's files (ITS WHAT HE PAYED FOR)

la la la random crap that i cba readin
i am all knowing.
u may think its awsome server, but that dont change the fact its been up before, no1 wants to play something they have alrdy played before.

not at all he's a wana b know it all who needs to get a life bad mouthing about som1 ellses server when they put the effort in and he dont he needs to jog on like i said:P
sorry, wot effort did he put into server? i thought he paid £300 for the files - gr8 effort there some1 give him a medal.

i aint the 1 that needs 2 get a life, that would be u... cryin and fumin over a server. jeez jog on sinbad

Judging by the user count, i doubt it lol
low blow pogs will cry for days now.

the user count is low atm mo but it'll pick up jst give it a chance it only been open a week
and it may be a rerelease but people loved the old rz hr
and that is the point of this server. infact its better cause
every item is in the drop files.

ppl loved the old rz over a year ago, when 1.9 were the best files. 2.3 files are now out and a lot better than 1.9.

face it, the server is out dated, and a repeat. user count wont go ne where but down.

Last edited:

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
The fact is tho bon, there isnt a good server out atm, might was ok then that went to ****.. what else is there? Bandet... is boring tbh, i have more fun playing this, RZ low rate is out ye? never tryed it but this server make you work for something, not items dropping all over the place, if you managed to get kit your lucky, i dont agree with the donation list, on the other hand its pretty much basic files, updated EXP, a few things here n there and cave tele's i dont see a problem releasing these, look a MirRevenge, simple files got loads of users. you cant slate some1 for that. in my opinion it beats any high rate server thats been out lately and i usually hate having a basic euro kit 40+

Also you say its outdated... been repeated.... look at crusade files, EvilMir files... basically every server that comes out, all just re-releases, its never gonna change unless some1 makes summit original for a change. and also make it low rate so it actually lasts more than 4 weeks.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
The fact is tho bon, there isnt a good server out atm, might was ok then that went to ****.. what else is there? Bandet... is boring tbh, i have more fun playing this, RZ low rate is out ye? never tryed it but this server make you work for something, not items dropping all over the place, if you managed to get kit your lucky, i dont agree with the donation list, on the other hand its pretty much basic files, updated EXP, a few things here n there and cave tele's i dont see a problem releasing these, look a MirRevenge, simple files got loads of users. you cant slate some1 for that. in my opinion it beats any high rate server thats been out lately and i usually hate having a basic euro kit 40+

Also you say its outdated... been repeated.... look at crusade files, EvilMir files... basically every server that comes out, all just re-releases, its never gonna change unless some1 makes summit original for a change. and also make it low rate so it actually lasts more than 4 weeks.
RZ low rate went down didnt it?

thats wot im sayin tho, majority of files now are just crap. none can be called an awsome server lol.

ye might was ok, but it got borin after like 2 weeks.

mir revenge only has a high user count cause
1. most are euro noobs that have never even seen another priv server
2. loads are lazy and love 2 throw their money about 2 donate for items instead of earnin the proper way
3. MR has been up quite a while, and its fairly obv it will stay up aslong as the donations continue 2 role in.

its funny tho, cause 90% of MR users probably know lapta is corrupt and just uses em for money, but they still play.. cause as u said - there is no other good servers out atm.

i mean lets face it, mirs diein... ppl are settlin and playin stolen files(might) / remakes (this server) / corrupt servers after ur money (mir revenge) / old and crap that aitn goin no where (p69).

only thing i could see bringin mir back was devilsheros, but that seems like it'll be delayed loads 2.

shears08

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2007
this servers dead im moving home so cant host, will be without internet access for along time

mite aswel delete topic and delete my account this my last post reli

ill sell files cheap tbh if any1 wants pm me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.