Mir Revenge 1.9, Dedi 24/7 hosting

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Would rather not shut up as everybody is starting to give him credit for what mental has done, hes made like 2 temples, wow clap clap, oh also ****ed the drop rate, Clap Clap.

Your a dick headhunter, your was never good on mir, you was never good at making it either, ****ing give up you mug,

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
MirRevenge got you the credit you wanted :)

the reason is i wont be playing cause you aint got ne balls to have your own name + no1 likes lapta on here.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
hmm only 2 temples......... you are very blind, and it takes balls to have a name? lol what is this talk........ grow the fck up.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
right lemme start

1.DON'T COPY MY NAME ARSEWIPE

2.not everything is about socializing in a controlled manner

3.people have different personalitys in real life than on a ****ing forums.

head this isn't mirlabrynth isit? it's a new server or wat **** i dno.

copying ur name? if u mean by my irl name i'm pretty sure i had it before you :mooned: oh and why are people digging into HeadHunter? all he has been is a GM.......... he didn't claim it was his server or he made the server, if u wanna start childish bashing go for it :P i set the serv up and before you say "ooo it's just mentals files," why can't a server be based on nice files. 4 new original temples/caves, about 8 new bosses, new armours, new weapons, new items, new house system and garden system with random cave shortcuts, spawn tokens which can be used for a unique garden spawn system, mystery chests(very nice little feature), new quests, a new 12 floor cave almost ready to be added, new magic images just for a bit of change, new systems set up such as companions for warriors, just to name a few things so check things out before bashing, as i know i would research into something before judging it.

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Shady we started as MirLab we just decided to change and we are happy with that, and lapta has nothing to do with the server . . .

So why carry on about it?

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Shady we started as MirLab we just decided to change and we are happy with that, and lapta has nothing to do with the server . . .

So why carry on about it?

So why are you using the name mirrevenge? Have your own section on Mir Revenge forums.. which OH HE OWNS... therefore meaning he does has something to do with it as he runs the forums the forums you are using.. which are linked to the game (not directly.. but still).. which means he has got something to do with it?

Seriously willow.. admit it, your bumlickin lapta.. who has been banned here, and im sure this post will feel the wrath of Robert like jamies Mr 2.3post , and he will delete all posts.. then end up locking it just like Mr 2.3.

All its brought you is sh1tty community from the Euro mir boobs, who think Jamies a god, and the sh1tty name and opinion of alot of lomcn.. and i even think brap is smarter than jamie.. lol, soo stop making up bullsh1t excuses.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
some peeps may wana run things differently, flaming is not gonna help tbh, point is made now it's just getting sad, yes some peeps make not like the MirRevenge name but others may......

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
In all honesty, u started usin some1 elses files, so u may aswell continue to use some1 elses server name aswell, just makes u gain less and less credit rly lol

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
How are we using his name lol

We aren't is the anwser a while ago me and Jamie were talking and he was telling me his plans for MirRevenge later that same day he asked if we could help him out by hosting Laby under his name, we saw this as a great oppertuinity and took it as we knew it would help the server and it has.

The server is now hosted on an amazingly good dedi because of MR so we are great full in that respect and also MR has attracted a few more players to the game after that little problem we had concerning the dedi's security.

Torozor wasn't originally hosted/made by Glenn and Chris was it?

/Jenix

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
i couldn't care less about getting credit, i know what i have achieved on the server so self satisfaction is enough, put in some good hours working on some tough systems but i wouldn't put my name on anything, i will take credit for things in life that matter and gain me rewards... like my job for example.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
hmmm sorry lewis i got you wrong.

just because the server is called the MirRevenge don't give it the same ****ing name as the 2.3 version

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
discussing on the forums how to improve everything :) again. Should be sorted shortly but i'm sure you can find plenty to keep you busy if you look ;)

/Jenix

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
server should be banned due the fact its called Mir Revenge and LAPTA is a conman dont care if lapta dosnt have anything todo with it. its still Mir Revenge.

/ancient

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Closed.

LOMCN Global Forum Rules said:
Other: ADVERTISING
  • No advertising other game or MIR forums without express permission from staff
  • Server forums for [SINGLE] MIR servers are fine and do not require permission
  • Servers where donations are accepted are allowed to advertise on LOMCN. But where servers accept donations and players can choose items are not allowed to advertise on LOMCN.

/Haz

Status
Not open for further replies.