Torozor 2.0 High Rate Server 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2006
think our new host is doing updates but he got more important things on his plate atm

Goat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2006
well hes dealing with some family issues atmo so expect some downtime

i think every1 with the ability to read knows the server is down and the host has family problems

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I very much doubt the server will be going back up im afraid to say, But i will comfirm this once i have spoken to Lucafer.

There was a few bits and bobs being worked on but didnt get completed to be released to the public.

/Zen2

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
I very much doubt the server will be going back up im afraid to say, But i will comfirm this once i have spoken to Lucafer.

There was a few bits and bobs being worked on but didnt get completed to be released to the public.

/Zen2

was about to ask if this servers still online, never mind ey

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

/Zen2

was fun while it lasted anyway.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Well, The user base was lacking big time, Plus i dont think lucafer wants to host it anymore. I dont really feal i can trust anyone to home host it for me, Plus home hosting is a waste of time if you dont have a really high speed and stable net connection. And i cant do it myself so with this problem and the lack of users i think its possibly best for it to stay down. But im not 100% sure what lucafer wants to do at the moment.

/Zen2

Muffin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 14, 2005
United Kingdom
it is going to stay down forever mate i pmed lucafer to see if it coming up and he said he cant be arsed with all the hasle of bringing it back up and hes in process of makin a mir 2 server and a wool server on the host pc :(

Status
Not open for further replies.