700 tek or leave
Lapta says:
player fairness
Lapta says:
nah i'll leave it thanks
AlaN^ says:
np

lmao i wo seeing if lapta would drop his price from 1.2k for mir set to 700 lol

who in there right mind wouldn't say yes to 700 quid lmao and before someone says i wouldn't buy pixels lol.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Your point is . . . ?

/Jenix

He's trying to keep server balanced, relates back to the Village Vs. OS Battle going on atm,

It's all about keeping the balance right.

/Jenix

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
the point is , ppl are paying 800-1200 for fking pixels lmfao!

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
wow 800quid if some1 offerd me 700quid for mir set ide take it lol its only 100quid less n it takes 30 seconds to mak
tbh lapta is way hardcore if he can get a server full of tits who would be willing to pay that much for mir items then good on him. ive donated a few times but i wouldnt dream of paying them prices

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
if ppl pay them, then good play. if i hosted a server and someone wanting to buy a set for 1200£ i wldnt say no. infact id advertise that i was selling them :P

i highly doubt anyone has paid that much. if they have id like to see names so i can make fun of them. thats gota be the most stupid thing to do in the world.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
farphit people used to have full mir set , ben had weapon and armour = 300 quid , sed som1 gave to him lol

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
farphit people used to have full mir set , ben had weapon and armour = 300 quid , sed som1 gave to him lol

Yeah someone basically did give them to him. He done a deal on euro which he got 300 quid for, and transfered it to lapta.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Not bad, i wouldn't say no to 700 - 800 for mir set =/ but 1200 is just fantastic :)

Shady - Wond - Please Sort out your Avatars :( you both have yellow names and the same avatar

/Jenix

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
Yeah someone basically did give them to him. He done a deal on euro which he got 300 quid for, and transfered it to lapta.

lmao so he paid 300 quid for them.....did he or dint he....he could have 300 quid in pocket or buy pixels , so realisticly he spent 300 quid on pixels = lame.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
player fairness? Selling items for money isnt fair full stop whether your selling for 1200 quid or 30quid.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Then it comes down to the arguement of would you be able to cover the server costs if you weren't selling items, Don't forget mir items aren't the best in MR

/Jenix

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Then it comes down to the arguement of would you be able to cover the server costs if you weren't selling items, Don't forget mir items aren't the best in MR

/Jenix

I don't know anything about "MR" but if he's paying anymore than £70p/m for a server he's being conned. You can make £70 in a week easily with Google Ad's. We've recently put up Google Adverts on Meteora forums, and have made £200-$250 in two weeks, and we don't get as much site trafic as i imagine MR does.

He's obviously in it for the money and any server that sells items for money is never going to be "balanced", but if there are people stupid enough to pay, might as well rip them off...

-Lind

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

i never paid for it, i gave lapta some old paypal receipets and he gave me liek 300k GG...i bought armor... pked for an armor then traded for a sword... then got 2x arms of em, camped BLs made bare cash like that... then lapta found out i coned him and banned me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.