Release European OFFICIAL database files and more

smoochy boys on tour

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
LegendOfMir,

If that post where true, why are LOMCN and RaGEZONE still online nearly 4 years later? (Heck releasing better files than the Euro ones lol)

/Haz

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Legendofmir are you such a moron, look at the date, private server's have been around much longer then EURO mir started itself (chinese,korean) ofcourse.

/ancient

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
These dbs are handy for looking how euro was balanced anyway, something a lot of servers don't bother with these days. Thx Mental.

And LOM, you have to be the craziest person I have ever seen. Fool.

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
Will you please learn to speak proper English, these files including database files contain OFFICIAL stats which people would pay money for, this makes your server VERY accurate, now, I am very close to giving you a phone call on your house phone (+40-256-442948) , now go away and never post again.

Tnx boys , coz u unlike me!!!

For ur oppinions, ..... is not my phone nr. (try to call this nr.)....my phone if u want to contact me is on my site, .... and my ideas with pay on my server is no other ppls problems , if are dont want to play !!! Is just an option to play free or Full, this option can be done by any1. And 1 more think I never make here publicity to some1 play my server, or something like that!!!
I dont want to some1 from here to play ever my server from LOMCN. I have my owns players!!
dar Mental date draq si citeste avatarul cel e scris mai jos ,tie dedicat, sa stii k te stiu de pe Linkmania k esti roman si tembel...si nu mai fa pe Kazuki pa colo, k tot tembel ramai.

PS: I'M NOT HERE THE SUBJECT, THE MIR ARE!!! BUT ONLY THE NEWS ONE!!

DOOMNEZEU(THE GOD) - Rank by Mental : LOMCN N00B +1 :) :P

And Mental everybody can take infos about everybody who have 1 domain , by Whois, on internet , but are this Tudor C. my administrator , so u sucks...

Last edited:

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
something along the lines of mental read the siggy and click on my links.
is i think whats posted in romanian above :P.

i think this one should be
esti prost?? nu`i destul ..fii COOL!
--------------------------------
U are stupid?? enough... be COOL!
--------------------------------
Not enough would mean he is allready cool

lol

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
LOMCN Global Forum Rules said:
General conduct: OVERALL
  • No trolling (being resident in one area, or to certain users for the purposes of provocation)
  • No hijacking (using other peoples threads to chat among-st yourselves off-topic)
  • No swearing, unless used within an appropriate context.
  • Try to avoid txt speak, and TUPAC speak... as this only serves to aggravate other users. Wherever possible type in full formal English in order to ensure positive communication.
  • No gangs/clubs which are not authorized by the LOMCN staff.
  • No abusing staff in anyway shape or form.
  • No claiming other peoples work as your own, in any shape or form.

Please try to post in English where possible :).

/Haz

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Had a look through and it doesn't seem to have everything in it like the easter even items gift boxes etc gonna check the dbs that came with the phili source since im converting euro codes for unleashed.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Loads of the codes from the phili ones can just be taken and put into Unleashed. It would save a lot of time.

The new, non major features can be coded in at a later date.
Just need the server up to date really.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Had a look through and it doesn't seem to have everything in it like the easter even items gift boxes etc gonna check the dbs that came with the phili source since im converting euro codes for unleashed.

the easter stuff was non official material I believe.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Much of the stuff as been hardcoded according to Xander and TD.
So transfering a lot of the code wont be as simple as I firstly posted.

Customisation ftw.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Yup heaven/mir items all hardcoded same with the giftbox rates and items, the mine rates etc all hardcoded seems the emulators the chinese coded have alot more available options but then again euro wouldn't really need to change the rates.

Converting thier code still helps though means we can get exact rates for our first releases and people can change from there. Helps us alot getting everything perfect by just converting it.

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
a lot of event specific stuff i would ignore, stuff which could be re-used for quests and the like i would put in however...

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
is there a DB or somethin in the files which show the stats like hp ac dc ect of the mobs in here?? if there is do i still need DB commander to view them??