Release European OFFICIAL database files and more

smoochy boys on tour

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
Tnx boys , coz u unlike me!!!

For ur oppinions, ..... is not my phone nr. (try to call this nr.)....my phone if u want to contact me is on my site, .... and my ideas with pay on my server is no other ppls problems , if are dont want to play !!! Is just an option to play free or Full, this option can be done by any1. And 1 more think I never make here publicity to some1 play my server, or something like that!!!
I dont want to some1 from here to play ever my server from LOMCN. I have my owns players!!
dar Mental date draq si citeste avatarul cel e scris mai jos ,tie dedicat, sa stii k te stiu de pe Linkmania k esti roman si tembel...si nu mai fa pe Kazuki pa colo, k tot tembel ramai.

PS: I'M NOT HERE THE SUBJECT, THE MIR ARE!!! BUT ONLY THE NEWS ONE!!

DOOMNEZEU(THE GOD) - Rank by Mental : LOMCN N00B +1 :) :P

And Mental everybody can take infos about everybody who have 1 domain , by Whois, on internet , but are this Tudor C. my administrator , so u sucks...

SHAME FOR ME TO BE ROMANIAN WHEN I SEE SO STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU LIVING IN MY COUNTRY.

Grinch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2008
Hey legendofmir please contact me quickly u are the greatest developer, and i need some help in open to my 1.9 server for uptodates, or add my email [email protected] . i wait your online help. Please others stay out i dont want help.:agree:

MY SITE

Levi134

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2010
Can anyone re-host this official euro db file please?

The link on first page just redirects to ragezone forum and I cant seem to find my way to the download.

Thanks!

Levi

rippke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2010
i saw sum1 mentioned he has the Origianl Euro Server Files...is there any way to download? i do a few search and cant find them..ty

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
I would also be interested in these DB's, if the link could be made available please MentaL.

rippke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2010
Is there any chance to run an original European Server? cant find the server file while some people told me i can find here..any1 can help? thx