smoochy boys on tour

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
This thread already is stickied :P

Ahaha so it is..

Looking good. (Anyone acctually created anything out of this project?) Would love to see what people have done with this.

-Ash

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Ahaha so it is..

Looking good. (Anyone acctually created anything out of this project?) Would love to see what people have done with this.

-Ash
I'm currently thinking of what type of weap to create.

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Ahaha so it is..

-Ash

I haven't with this, but I have made my own anims, as well as assassin anims, some of which have been released.

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Well without looking through the guide myself i cant help, but assume it would be explained in there.

does the example sword render?

It could be just a place-holder for you to size and link constraint your own weapon to so it follows along the anims?
That's how I have mine, this could be the same? there must be some sort of place-holder for you to link your weapon to, so maybe the example sword is it.
Even if it does render, it still may be the place-holder, he may just want you to make it nor renderable yourself.

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Well without looking through the guide myself i cant help, but assume it would be explained in there.

does the example sword render?

It could be just a place-holder for you to size and link constraint your own weapon to so it follows along the anims?
That's how I have mine, this could be the same? there must be some sort of place-holder for you to link your weapon to, so maybe the example sword is it.
Even if it does render, it still may be the place-holder, he may just want you to make it nor renderable yourself.
Ah yes hide the example sword but link mine after placing it on top. Thanks!