Some Ingame Setups for 2.3

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
This guide is made for helping all the people who are trying to make things that others already made and can't get it to work anyways or simply don't have the patience to search for it..

i hope i can add as much stuff as possible and keep it updated so that we can keep the forum a bit clean and nice to read..

In this first part i will be talking about:

- Experience Pots / Scrolls
- Making a Ranking System
- Storage Orb
- ShoutOut Orb
- Using Robot System

------------
EXPERIENCE ITEMS
------------

What's this?
This allows any player ingame to use an item and get for a fixed time an experience boost (Credits to a lot of people)

How to make this?
Firstly you must decide what kind of item you want to use for exp boost.. in this example i choose to use a normal scroll, just like a teleport..

OPEN the SQL SERVER Enterprise Manager.. enter in the mir2 database.. choose Tables and right click on TBL_STDITEMS and choose OPEN TABLE -> Return All Rows..

This will make you open the stditems list.. find the item u will like to use.. i will like to use for example the TownTeleport skins so i look in the list for TownTeleport and copy it's FLD_IMGINDEX.. in the tbl_stditems add a new item called:
ExpScroll with
FLD_STDMode = 31 and
FLD_SHAPE = 0
FLD_WEIGHT = 1 or whatever u prefer
FLD_Anicount = 30 or a number which we will have to remember
set all the other fields to 0 or something that you prefer

If you prefer creating an Exp Pot u simply have to follow the same steps but this time choose a FLD_IMGINDEX showing a pot instead of a scroll.. ovviously u can choose any FLD_Imgindex for this item.. doing like this u will have an item that after double clicking it will dissapear..

Now to complete it we need to go into C:\Mirserver\M2Server\Envir\Market_Def and open QFunction-0.txt
we will have to enter the following code to make one working exp item:

Code:
[@StdModeFunc30]
#act
KILLMONEXPRATE 200 1800
LineMSG 6 "Exp multiplied x2 for 1/2 An Hour"
BREAK

this code will be called when an item with anicount = 30 is double clicked..
KILLMONEXPRATE is the command that highers the exp for a decent time.. 200 = 2x and 1800 are seconds it will be active
is u wanted a 30x for 5minutes then it will be KILLMONEXPRATE 3000 300

if you want to have more than one exp scroll.. for example some for 2x.. some for 3x and rare ones for 10x etc then you will have to follow this guide again and create more than one item in the item table and give it a different name such as ExpScroll1, ExpScroll2 and so on.. remember to give different anicount values to each items like for example ExpScroll1 with anicount 30 and ExpScroll2 with anicount 31.. in the Q-Function-0.txt u will have to simple write

Code:
[@StdModeFunc30]
#act
KILLMONEXPRATE 200 3600
LineMSG 6 "Exp multiplied x2 for 1 An Hour"
BREAK

[@StdModeFunc31]
#act
KILLMONEXPRATE 300 1800
LineMSG 6 "Exp multiplied x3 for 1/2 An Hour"
BREAK

------------
RANKING SYSTEM
------------

What's this?
This allows to have players ingame with different ranking according to thier levels.. this works immediately as soon as the players level ups.. (Credits to a lot of people)

How to make this?
This is an example of a working ranking system from level 10 to level 30..

Before starting make sure u set a few things.. open
inside C:\Mirserver\M2Server open !Setup.txt, press CTRL+T inside notepad and find the word rank and press search.. u should find for first the following line:
ShowRankLevelName.. make sure this is set to 1 and not to 0.. if it's set to 0 this ranking system will not work

now in the same folder open the string.ini
open it and CTRL+T and search for RankLevelName
make sure that the line which has this word in looks like this RankLevelName=%s\

now lets start making a good ranking system:

STEP 1) goto C:\Mirserver\M2Server\Envir\Market_Def and open QFunction-0.txt

this is an example code of a simply ranking system for levels 10, 20 and 30..

Code:
[@levelUp]
#IF
CHECKLEVELEX = 10
#ACT
ADDNAMELIST RankNames\lvl10.txt
SETRANKLEVELNAME %s\LvL10
SENDMSG 0 "<$USERNAME> Has Just Leveled to 10!!"

#IF
CHECKLEVELEX = 20
#ACT
DELNAMELIST RankNames\lvl10.txt
ADDNAMELIST RankNames\lvl20.txt
SETRANKLEVELNAME %s\LvL20
SENDMSG 0 "<$USERNAME> Has Just Leveled to 20!!"

#IF
CHECKLEVELEX = 30
#ACT
give gold 500000
DELNAMELIST RankNames\lvl20.txt
ADDNAMELIST RankNames\lvl30.txt
SETRANKLEVELNAME %s\LvL30
SENDMSG 0 "<$USERNAME> Has Just Leveled to 30 and won 500K!!"

Description of the code:
[@levelup] is the only tag that allows to check if a player level ups or not.. so dont change this line

CHECKLEVELEX checks the level of the player
SETRANKLEVELNAME is the command that sets the ranking name.. in my examples the names are LvL10, LvL20, LvL30
SENGMSG 0 sends a message to everyone saying that the person has leveled..

in this example i used NameLists because if a player levels up to 10 and logs out he will loose his ranking.. so to make this not happen anymore we will need to edit also the QManage.txt

STEP 2) goto C:\Mirserver\M2Server\Envir\MapQuest_def and open QManage.txt

this is what i used

Code:
[@Login]
#IF
CHECKNAMELIST ..\Market_Def\RankNames\lvl10.txt
#ACT
SETRANKLEVELNAME %s\LvL10
BREAK

#IF
CHECKNAMELIST ..\Market_Def\RankNames\lvl20.txt
#ACT
SETRANKLEVELNAME %s\LvL20
BREAK

#IF
CHECKNAMELIST ..\Market_Def\RankNames\lvl30.txt
#ACT
SETRANKLEVELNAME %s\LvL30
BREAK

this code allows the server to know if the player that is logging in the game should have or not a ranking.. if he should have it, it will give it..

STEP 3) goto C:\Mirserver\M2Server\Envir\Market_Def and create a new folder called RankNames
go inside RankNames and create 3 new txt files called

lvl10.txt
lvl20.txt
lvl30.txt

If u have done everything correctly u should have a perfectly working rank system.. for more levels ovviously u will have to add them in the qfunction-0.txt making sure u dont mess up the namelists.. so for example if i want a level 40 ranking i should add in qfunction-0 this:

Code:
#IF
CHECKLEVELEX = 40
#ACT
give gold 1000000
DELNAMELIST RankNames\lvl30.txt
ADDNAMELIST RankNames\lvl40.txt
SETRANKLEVELNAME %s\LvL40
SENDMSG 0 "<$USERNAME> Has Just Leveled to 40 and won 1M!!"

u should then add this in Qmanage.txt

Code:
#IF
CHECKNAMELIST ..\Market_Def\RankNames\lvl40.txt
#ACT
SETRANKLEVELNAME %s\LvL40
BREAK

and u should create an empty txt file called lvl40.txt inside RankNames in the Market_Def folder..

------------
STORAGE ORB
------------

What's this?
This allows the player to have the chance to put or take items from thier storage wherever they are (example of TravisW)

How to make this?
Follow the EXPERIENCE ITEMS guide to create an item with a choosen anicount and FLDIMGINDEX you prefer..
In this example i created a storage orb using anicount 200

Then open the QFunction-0.txt located inside C:\Mirserver\M2Server\Envir\Market_Def and add this code:

(@storage @getback)
%100

make sure that these 2 lines go at the very start of the QFunction.txt.. nothing must be written before this

then write this code anywhere in the qfunction

Code:
[@StdModeFunc200]
What do you require?\
<Store items./@storage>\
<Withdrawl items./@getback>

------------
SHOUTOUT ORB
------------

What's this?
This allows any player to shout out a message to all the players ingame (example of TravisW)

How to make this?
Follow the EXPERIENCE ITEMS guide to create an item with a choosen anicount and FLDIMGINDEX you prefer..
In this example i created a shoutoutorb using anicount 150

Then open the QFunction-0.txt located inside C:\Mirserver\M2Server\Envir\Market_Def and add this code:

(@@sendmsg)
%100

make sure that these 2 lines go at the very start of the QFunction.txt.. nothing must be written before this

if you have followed this guide and setted a working storage orb then u will need to add the @@sendmsg to the already existing header which will look like this:

(@@sendmsg @storage @getback)
%100

then write this code anywhere in the qfunction

Code:
[@StdModeFunc150]
You want to make a global shout?\
<Shout/@@sendmsg>
[@@sendmsg]
#ACT
SETSENDMSGFLAG
close

------------
ROBOT SYSTEM
------------

What's this?
This function allows to make the server run some code automatically at a desired time.. in this example created by TravisW we will make it so that the server will send a message to everyone everyday at 8pm

How to make this?
STEP 1) goto C:\Mirserver\M2Server\Envir\ and open the Robot.txt and write inside it:

System eightpm

STEP 2) goto C:\Mirserver\M2Server\Envir\Robot_def and open RobotManage.txt

add this code:
Code:
[@eightpm]
#ACT
SENDMSG 3 "Its now 8pm."
break

STEP 3) create a txt file inside C:\Mirserver\M2Server\Envir\Robot_def called like the @command.. in this case eightpm.txt and open it.. write this code inside:

Code:
#AutoRun NPC RUNONDAY 20:00 @eightpm

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jamole and PepsiMan

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
Re: Everything U May Need (i hope)

- CustomCommands (example of PKPOINTS)
- Auto Converting GoldChests / GoldBars
- Adding Music To Maps
- Special KR Teleports
- Auto Spawning Mobs on Death of a Mob

------------
CUSTOM COMMANDS
------------

What's this?
This allows to create new commands ingame and make them do special things.. this is a quick example of how to add a

custom command to display your pkpoints ingame..

How to make this?
STEP 1) goto C:\Mirserver\M2Server\Envir and open CustomCommands.txt

type in the new command u want to create with @ before it.. for example

@pk

STEP 2) open QFunction-0.txt inside C:\Mirserver\M2Server\Envir\Market_Def

and write this code:

Code:
[@pk]
#SAY
Hi <$USERNAME> you currently have <$PKPOINT> pk points.\ \
<OK/@exit>

-------

Another example of this is for example the use of a command that allows to power up some stats..

in this example the command used inside the customcommands.txt is @power

and in the QFunction i wrote:

Code:
[@power]
#IF
CHECKJOB WARRIOR
#ACT
TEMPPOWERUP DC 10 120
break
#ELSEACT
goto @powerwiz

[@powerwiz]
#IF
CHECKJOB WIZARD
#ACT
TEMPPOWERUP MC 10 120
break
#ELSEACT
goto @powertao

[@powertao]
#IF
CHECKJOB TAOIST
#ACT
TEMPPOWERUP SC 10 120
break

------------
AUTO CONVERTING GOLDBARS / CHESTS
------------

What's this?
This is made for having goldchests, goldbarbundles and goldbars that automatically convert into cash if you double click on them.. (Credit to ρяєα¢нєя)

How to make this?
Right, firstly you need to make a few changes in TBL_STDITEMS. Find your GoldBar, GoldBarBundle and GoldChest and change the following fields:

STD_ITEMS:
Code:
GoldBar:
FLD_STDMODE = 31
FLD_ANICOUNT = 60

GoldBarBundle:
FLD_STDMODE = 31
FLD_ANICOUNT = 61

GoldChest:
FLD_STDMODE = 31
FLD_ANICOUNT = 62

Then you need to add the below to Envir->Market_Def->QFunction-0.txt:

Code:
[@StdModeFunc60]
#IF
checkgold 49000001
#SAY
You cannot Exchange goldbar into money.\
your bankbalance would exceed its limit.\ \
<Cancel/@exit>
#ACT
GIVE GoldBar 1
BREAK
#ELSEACT
give gold 1000000
#ELSESAY
GoldBar was Exchanged into money.\
<Cancel/@exit>

[@StdModeFunc61]
#IF
checkgold 45000001
#SAY
You cannot Exchange goldbarbundle into money.\
<Cancel/@exit>
#ACT
GIVE GoldBarBundle 1
BREAK
#ELSEACT
give gold 5000000
#ELSESAY
GoldBarBundle was Exchanged into money.\
<Cancel/@exit>

[@StdModeFunc62]
#IF
checkgold 40000001
#SAY
You cannot Exchange goldbarchest into money.\
<Cancel/@exit>
#ACT
GIVE GoldChest 1
BREAK
#ELSEACT
give gold 10000000
#ELSESAY
GoldChest was Exchanged into money.\
<Cancel/@exit>

This script is asuming your bag gold limit is 50m, if it's not all you'll have to do is change the calculations.

------------
MUSIC IN MAPS
------------

What's this?
This guide simply explains how to have an mp3 playing in background as a sound for a desired map (CREDIT TO Dave85)

How to make this?
1) Make a folder in the clients 'Legend of Mir' folder called 'Music'

2) Copy all the .mp3 files you want to it, then rename them like this:
100100.mp3
100101.mp3
100102.mp3
etc...

3) Open your database and open 'Tbl_MapInfo' and look for the field 'FLD_FLAGS', here is where you will enter what music will play where. Simply look for the map you want music on then in the 'Fld_FLAGS' column type this including the brackets: MUSIC(100100)

4) change the 100100 in the brackets to which ever music track you want and that mp3 will play when you enter the map.

**Note** This method of playing music doesn't loop after the track has finished but if you leave then re-enter the map with the music, it will begin again.

------------
SPECIAL KR TELEPORT
------------

What's this?
This allows to make some special teleports which can be used to reach directly where u want.. including KR's

How to make this?
Follow the guide written above (EXPERIENCE ITEMS) to create a new teleportscroll which has the same values of the exp scrolls i described.. remember to choose an anicount this is still unused in your server and remember not to forget the number u choose to use..

now open the QFunction-0.txt located inside C:\Mirserver\M2Server\Envir\Market_Def and add this code:

Code:
[@StdModeFunc6]
#ACT
mapmove D2081 21 220
break

this is an example for an evilmir teleport.. this need in the tblstditem a scroll with anicount 6 to work properly..
D2081 is the map u want to teleport to and 21 220 are the x,y coordinates of the map

------------
AUTO SPAWNING MOBS ON DEATH OF A MOB
------------

What's this:
This allows a mob to spawn another one when it gets killed by a player ingame.. this can be used also for several spawn (Credit to TravisW)

How to do this?
Add 3 new bosses into your tbl_monster or use monsters which are already in it..

In this example i will be using a WoomaTaurus and i will spawn a WoomaGuardian which will spawn some FlamingWoomas

Open QFunction-0.txt in C:\Mirserver\M2Server\Envir\Market_Def and write this code:

Code:
[@ONKILLMOB(Woomataurus)]
#ACT
MONGENEX D2087 100 100 WoomaGuardian 3 1
break

[@ONKILLMOB(WoomaGuardian)]
#ACT
MONGENEX D2087 100 100 FlamingWooma 7 10
break

Description of MONGENEX: Mapname Coords Mobname Range Amount

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀

-------------
Easy FAQ Replies
-------------

Q:
I have made the server files work but i don't have mobs / monsters spawning.. only a few mobs in past bichon
A: This is because your tbl_mogen in nearly empty.. to fix it follow this guide:
Download this good table mogen (credits to MirRealms
and Follow this Video Tutorial.. if u can't understand the video then read this
Code:
[SIZE="1"]download the excel file of mirrealms from here
then open enterprise manager of sql.. open the mir2 db.. open tables.. right click on tbl_mogen and select all activities.. import data..
then when the window pop ups press next
data source must be set to microsoft excel 4.0
filename must be the excel file u downloaded
then next
then next again
select copy tables and press next
enlarge the source field to see the complete names of the tables.. one should be tbl_mogen$ and the other tbl_mogen$data.. select the first one
under the destination voice press the arrow down and choose [mir2].[dbo].[TBL_MONGEN]
in the transform voice press the ... and in the new window that pops up select
"Create destination table" and "drop and recreate destination table" then press OK
then press next and next again.. it should delete the table and recreate it with the new info in..[/SIZE]

Q: How do i add gamepoint in certain maps
A: Open SQL Enterprise Manager and inside the mir2 db open the tbl_mapinfo.. look for the map u want to add the gamepoints and under its FLD_FLAGS column add this text: INCGAMEPOINT(360/1)
where 360 is the seconds and 1 is the number of points u gain

Q: How do i make it so that mobs dont drop cash on the floor but only in bag?
A: Open !Setup.txt and change AutoGainGold=0 to AutoGainGold=1

Q: How do i wipe all the chars in my server?
A: 1. Delete the IDDB in the mirserver/DBServer/IDDB
2. Go to EnterPrise manager and Delete Everything in Tbl_UserItems and Tbl_UserMagic, Also delete Tbl_MAIL and TBL_GuildList also delete Tbl_GuildMemberList, also delete tbl_guilditems also delete Tbl_GTList, Tbl_Friend. Also remove Tbl_CharInfo and Tbl_CharList and finally Tbl_Auction. (Credits to Azzi)

Q: How do i make a GM Account?
A: To Create a GM go into the SQL Enterprise manager and right click TBL_Admin , All tasks -> Return all rows.
For a Full GM Access Add 10 in the collumn FLD_ADMINLEVEL
Add The Character name into FLD_PLAYERNAME
To make the account IP Specific add it to FLD_IP So then it will only allow gm powers from that IP.

For any nice and usefull guide don't mind sending me a pm and i will give you credit for it and add it here!

Last edited:
Reactions: boothy
Upvote 0

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

Nice guide, again. You seem to be good at making them, and i could be needing the ranking system guide. Thanks..

10/10

/kizza

Upvote 0

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China

taken from jealys thread but easyer to see

#IF
CHECKGAMEGOLD > 1000 (Checks if you have 1000 gg)
CHECKGAMEPOINT > 1000 (Checks if you have 1000 gp)
CHECKLEVEL 45 (Checks if you are level 45 or above)
CHECKJOB WARRIOR (Checks if you are a Warrior, options: Warrior, Wizard, Taoist)
CHECKLUCKYPOINT 50 (Checks if your bodyluck is higher or equal to 50)
CHECKBAGGAGE SUNPOTION (Checks if there's enough bagweight left to carry an extra Sunpotion)
CHECKMAGIC Fireball (Checks if you have learnt Fireball)
CHECKMAGICLEVEL Fireball 3 (Checks if you have learnt Fireball and it's at training level 3)
CHECKHORSE (Checks if you have a horse equipped)
CHECKRIDING (Checks if you are riding a horse)
CHECKBBCOUNT 4 (Checks if you have 4 or more slaves/pets)
CHECKSLAVECOUNT = 10 (Checks if you have 10 slaves/pets, options: =,<,>)
CHECKSLAVELEVEL = 4 (Checks if the highest level slave/pet you have is 4, options: =,<,>,>=)
CHECKSLAVENAME Yob = 2 (Checks if you have 2 Yobs tamed as pets, options: =,<,>,>=)
CHECKLEVELEX = 5 (Checks if player is level 5, options: =,<,>)
CHECKBONUSPOINT = 5 (Checks if players total amount of bonus ability stats = 5, options: =,<,>)
ISNEWHUMAN (Checks if you have only just made your char (first login))
CHECKDC = 20 (Checks if you have 20 DC, options: =,<,>,>=)
CHECKHP = 20 > 30 (Checks if your current hp is 20 and your max hp is higher than 30, options: =,<,>,>=)
CHECKEXP > 50 (Checks if your current exp is above 50, options: =,<,>,>=)
ONLINELONGMIN = 5 (Checks if you have been online for 5 mins, options: =,<,>,>=)
CHECKITEM Sunpotion 3 (Checks if you have 3 or more sunpotions in your bag)
CHECKITEM W GoldRing 2 (Checks if you are wearing 2 GoldRings)
CHECKGOLD 5000 (Checks if you have 5000 or more gold)
CHECKDURA GoldOre 15 (Checks if you have a dura 15 or more goldore in your bag)
CHECKDURAEVA GoldOre 50 (Checks if the total amount of all the dura on GoldOres in your bag combined is 50 or more)
CHECKUSEITEM 2 ( Checks if you have something equipped on position 2 of your body)
CHECKBAGSIZE 10 (Checks if you have 10 spare spaces in your bag)
CHECKITEMTYPE 3 25 (Checks if the stdmode of the item on position 3 of your body is 25)
CHECKITEMADDVALUE (Checks if the total amount of added stats on the item on position 8 on your body is 5, options: =,<,>,>=)
CHECKMONMAP d024 10 (Checks if there is less than 10 mobs on the map d024)
CHECKREALMONMAP d024 10 (Checks if there is less than 10 mobs (pets don't count) on the map d024)
CHECKHUM d024 10 (Checks if there's less than 10 players on the map 2024)
CHECKPOS mapname x y (Checks if you are standing on map called 'mapname' at coords x,y)
CHECKRANGEMONCOUNT mapname x y range = 5 (Checks on map called 'mapname' around x,y if there are 5 mobs in a range, options: =,<,>,>=)
CHECKINMAPRANGE mapname x y range (Checks if you are within range of x,y coords on the map 'mapname')
CHECKMAPHUMANCOUNT mapname = 6 (Checks if there are 6 humans on the map 'mapname', options: =,<,>,>=)
CHECKMAPMONCOUNT mapname > 5 (Checks if there are 5 mobs on the map 'mapname', options: =,<,>,>=)
CHECKMAP mapname (Checks if you are on the map called 'mapname')
CHECKNAMELIST filename.txt (Checks if your charname is in filename.txt)
CHECKIPLIST filename.txt (Checks if your ip is in filename.txt)
CHECKNAMEIPLIST filename.txt ( Checks if your charname and ip address are in filename.txt (basicaly only with both combination will this give true if you have the charname with a different ip in the list it'll be false)
CHECKACCOUNTIPLIST filename.txt (Checks if your account and ip are in filename.txt (same as above)
CHECKNAMELISTPOSITION filename.txt 5 (Checks if your name is on the 5th line in filename.txt)
CHECKGUILDLIST filename.txt (Checks if your guild name is in filename.txt)
CHECKSERVERNAME name (Checks if your server is called 'name')
CHECK [200] 1 (Checks to see if flag 200 is set to 1 (on) / 0 (off)
DAYTIME SUNSET (Compares the current sever 'time' to the option you entered: SUNRISE,DAY,SUNSET,NIGHT)
DAYOFWEEK SUN (Checks if it's sunday options: SUN,MON,TUE,WED,THU,FRI,SAT)
HOUR 20 21 ( Checks if the hour right now is higher or equal to 20 and lower than 21)
MIN 30 35 (Checks if the minutes right now are higher or equal to 30 and lower then 35)
RANDOM 50 ( Takes a random number from 0-50, and if it's 0 then it's true)
RANDOMEX 10 = 5 (Takes a random number between 0 and 10, and checks if it's 5, options: =,<,>,>=)
CHECKPOSEDIR 1 (Checks if the person you're facing is same gender as you, options: 0(doesn't matter what gender), 1(same gender), 2(opposite gender)
CHECKPOSELEVEL = 1 (Checks if the person you are facing is level 1, options: =,<,>)
CHECKGROUPLEADER (Checks if you're the group leader)
CHECKGROUPNEARBY (Checks if all of the group is near the npc)
CHECKGROUPCOUNT = 5 (Checks if there is exactly 5 people in the group, options: =,<,>)
CHECKGROUPCLASS Warrior = 2 (Checks if you are the group leader and if there are at least 2 Warriors in your group, options: Warrior, Wizard, Taoist, =,<,>,>=)
ISGUILDMASTER (Checks if you are a guild master)
ISCASTLEGUILD (Checks if your guild owns a castle (eg sabuk)
ISATTACKGUILD (Checks if your guild is attacking a castle)
ISDEFENSEGUILD (Checks if your guild is defending a castle)
HAVEGUILD (Checks if you have a guild)
CHECKCASTLEDOOR OPEN (Checks if the castle door is open, option: OPEN,CLOSE,DESTROYED)
ISATTACKALLYGUILD (Checks if your guild is allied to the attackers)
ISDEFENSEALLYGUILD (Checks to see if your guild is allied with the defenders)
ISCASTLEMASTER (Checks to see if you are the guild leader and your guild owns a castle)
CHECKOFGUILD guildname (Checks if you are in a guild called 'guildname')
CHECKCASTLEGOLD = 5000 (Checks if the gold on your castle is 5000, options: =,<,>,>=)
CASTLECHANGEDELAY = 4 (Checks if your guild owns the castle for 4 days, options: =,<,>,>=)
CASTLEWARDELAY ( Checks if it's another 6 days until next war if it's been 6 days since the last war, options: =,<,>,>=)

Last edited:
Reactions: -Luke-
Upvote 0

lordatrox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2008

nice guide.

could do with something regardin keepin the kill count amount wen u log for a killcount system tho :p

/Torni

Upvote 0

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal

small question.... Potbundles are stdmode 31, if u open a pot bundlethen ull get extra exp to lol... am i right?

Upvote 0

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀

no, stdmode 31 just makes you have an item which is clickable and which will dissapear after clicking it.. the pair stdmode + shape of a pot will make you have a pot giving you hp/mp and exp together but i doubt that anicount will work if you put shape different from 0.. you will have to try anyway..

but if you want an exp hp pot then you could simply follow what i wrote and in the qfunction add hp too

Upvote 0

Grinch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2008

this are only a guides for DM2 & MIR2.3 version, this dont work in others vers. for example 1.9 :

[@ONKILLMOB(Woomataurus)]
#ACT
MONGENEX D2087 100 100 WoomaGuardian 3 1
break

[@ONKILLMOB(WoomaGuardian)]
#ACT
MONGENEX D2087 100 100 FlamingWooma 7 10
break

If u want for others versions type, like 1.9 , 1.8 , or Wool versions, or 2.6, or more... this commands are not available...

Upvote 0

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

Mstation the GlobalOrb isnt working and i did all ike on the guide ,
when i press on it , its appering an box hwere you type the text , press ok and nothing , no msg sendet

Upvote 0

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009

Very Very n1 thread .........

Why have you posted on a year old thread that was started in 2008, i would understand if you had a question regarding the thread but just to say its a good guide.......:wtf:

Upvote 0

Praktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2009
England

Congrats on finding this thread.
It could be extremely useful and save mods alot of time with spam threads.

This should be stickied.

Upvote 0

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009

Congrats on finding this thread.
It could be extremely useful and save mods alot of time with spam threads.

This should be stickied.

It is stickied you can find it by using one of the threads at the top with all the links to the guides, all hes done is spam the thead, how do you think he found this thread in the first place....

Upvote 0

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
lol i still have this thread in my favourites on my pc, as when it 1st was made i was making a server this was very useful

Upvote 0

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
this thread will help me dearly :P and btw chris you just spammed it aswell , oh so did i :P

thanks i will use this.

Upvote 0