What is wrong here?

GmTidus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2008
i want npc make an automatic event but anithing is wrong here

when gm active event work 100% but when i put hour in npc for automatic active the event dont work :S

can anyone say me what is wrong here for npc make an automatic event when gm is not online?

[@main]
#if
dayofweek thu
hour 16
min 00
#ACT
goto @cerdito

[@cerdito]
#IF
#ACT
EventMsg Grobal "Activado Evento Automatico Babe, el cerdito de oro /// Activated automatic event Babe, the Gold pig"
delaygoto [local] 60 @Startcerdito

[@Startcerdito]
#IF
#ACT
EventMsg Grobal "Encontrar al cerdito de oro para recibir 10 millones de oro! /// Search the gold pig for receive 10 millions of Gold!"

Mongenp "3,208,261,320" Pig 1000 "Gold 100"
Mongenp "3,208,261,200" GoldPig 1 "Gold 100"

i put this but dont work
the npc dont active the automatic event

Last edited:

Cricket1650

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2008
its because someone has to click the npc to activate it.
just have to add [@_Startup] instead of [@main]
You can try this script if you can't understand that ^
Code:
[@_Startup]
#IF
dayofweek thu
hour 16
min 00
#ACT
goto @cerdito

[@cerdito]
#IF
#ACT
EventMsg Grobal "Activado Evento Automatico Babe, el cerdito de oro /// Automatic Event Activated; Gold Pig Event"
delaygoto [local] 60 @Startcerdito

[@Startcerdito]
#IF
#ACT
EventMsg Grobal "Encontrar al cerdito de oro para recibir 10 millones de oro! /// Find the gold pig to receive 10 million gold."

Mongenp "3,208,261,320" Pig 1000 "Gold 100"
Mongenp "3,208,261,200" GoldPig 1 "Gold 100"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GmTidus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2008
in 00defaut i need put this?

[@_Startup]
#CALL [Market_Def\GmRoom1-Z011.TXT] @Main

i put only [@_Startup] in npc and dont work

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
[@_startup]
Does work in, I used it in quite a few places..

Try this >>

Code:
[@_startup]
#ACT
Speak "lo - startup works"

Then, @reloadnpc and if it speaks to you.. it works..

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
#SAY
Will show the result in a Message box

#ACT
Speak "Hello"
Will show the speech above the NPC as if it had spoken to you.

Upvote 0

GmTidus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2008
i put in 00defaut

[@_Startup]
#CALL [Market_Def\GmRoom1-Z011.TXT] @Main

and then in npc i put

[@Main]
#if
dayofweek thu
hour 12
min 45
#ACT
goto @pollo

[@pollo]
#IF
#ACT
EventMsg Grobal "Activado Evento Automatico Mika, La gallina de oro /// Activated automatic event Mika, the Gold hen"
delaygoto [local] 60 @Startpollo

[@Startpollo]
#IF
#ACT
EventMsg Grobal "Encontrar a la gallina de oro para recibir 10 millones de oro! /// Search the gold hen for receive 10 millions of Gold!"

Mongenp "3,208,261,320" hen 1000 "Gold 100"
Mongenp "3,208,261,200" Goldhen 1 "Gold 100"

but dont work :(

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Before getting Sting online I went through EVERY script and remade 95% of them so that in the end I removed 2000 files from my Envir folder.

The main benefit I got from this was a deep insight into the way Mir 3 scripts work and what all of the commands do that are available in Mir 3.

It really is worth spending the time to go through all of the files and asking the question.. What does this do? How does it do it?

/Mick

Upvote 0

mapadale

Before getting Sting online I went through EVERY script and remade 95% of them so that in the end I removed 2000 files from my Envir folder.

The main benefit I got from this was a deep insight into the way Mir 3 scripts work and what all of the commands do that are available in Mir 3.

It really is worth spending the time to go through all of the files and asking the question.. What does this do? How does it do it?

/Mick
Thats the same insight I'm getting from going through theDS files I have.

Upvote 0

GmTidus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2008
[@Main]
#if
dayofweek thu
#ACT
TimeCall 10:30
goto @pollo

[@pollo]
#IF
#ACT
EventMsg Grobal "Activado Evento Automatico Mika, La gallina de oro /// Activated automatic event Mika, the Gold hen"

[@Startpollo]
#IF
#ACT
EventMsg Grobal "Encontrar a la gallina de oro para recibir 10 millones de oro! /// Search the gold hen for receive 10 millions of Gold!"

are this correct?

Upvote 0

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
Ive been going throught my files for a couple of months now cleaning them up so im getting a better understanding of what the limits are Ie - what can be done and what cant be done but ive finally got to grips with sql and varibles, like ida said go through then you learn alot :) sure i still get stuck here and there but i will always ask if i need help with something but i try and do it by myself first :) :bannana:

EDIT

[@Main]
#if
dayofweek thu
#ACT
TimeCall 10 30 ; Doesent need a :
goto @pollo

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mapadale

Ive been going throught my files for a couple of months now cleaning them up so im getting a better understanding of what the limits are Ie - what can be done and what cant be done but ive finally got to grips with sql and varibles, like ida said go through then you learn alot :) sure i still get stuck here and there but i will always ask if i need help with something but i try and do it by myself first :) :bannana:
It's not a case of what can't be done, as I've seen things where people have said somthign can't be done and then it has been.

Its all about what can be done next.

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Tidus, the TimeCall function does not work like that, please review the other thread which should explain how it works..

Here is an overview..

Code:
[@_startup]     ;<<<<  This will run when the NPC is loaded OR RELoaded (by using @reloadnpc)
#ACT
TimeCall 16 00 @ThisIsTheEvent    ;<< This will run the @ThisIsTheEvent section of the script at this time EVERY DAY

[@ThisIsTheEvent]
#IF
DayOfWeek Thu         ;Now, although it will get to here every day, it won't get past here unless its Thursday
#ACT

[@Startpollo]
#IF
#ACT

Upvote 0

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
It's not a case of what can't be done, as I've seen things where people have said somthign can't be done and then it has been.

Its all about what can be done next.

well yeh your right thats the way i do things atm im trying out some script that people have said cant be done all going well atm once i finish them i will release them :D

Upvote 0