MonsterSay

Mukai

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2008
Tenerife
Hello, one question ,How does the file MonsterSay? took a long look and I can not find anything. Thank you

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
Monstersay does work

here is a rough translation and some lines i set up :)

;; The condition (0 was murder, 1 for is attacked, 2 are attack people, 3 is death, 4 for just brushed) the writing
;; entire server which just brushed sends all to be allowed to see, attention: If is 4, then the color only can be 012
;; Probability (numeral bigger, speaks probability to be smaller); The color (0 for is red, 1 is orange, 2 is blue color,
;; 3 for white) the white writing, demonstrated all side people all may see in the monster top of the head, other colors
;; demonstrated chats the character in the character which in the frame only has the correspondence to be allowed to see.
;; Condition probability color monster name writing content %s is the monster name, %d is plays the family name, %map is
;; the monster map, %x is the monster coordinates X, %y is the monster coordinates, the attention, completely is the
;; lowercase letter; The attention, between various parameters separates with the blank space, just renovated strange,
;; spoke was the entire clothing all may see, therefore you were allowed to add on in front (*), such 3G customer end
;; user could demonstrate in the game crown
0 5 1 hen Murderer!!
1 5 1 hen Go to KFC, leave me alone!!
2 5 1 hen Feel my wrath!!
3 5 1 hen Go to KFC, leave me alone!!

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
<action> <Proberbility> <colour> <mobname> <text>
eg.
1 10 3 Scarecrow hello im a scarecrow

Havnt tested it yet but from the translation thats what i get

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
hmm it should do, it works perfectly for me, try putting these lines in to see and fromt here you can work it out, copy exactly

1 1 3 Hen Peck
3 1 3 Hen Peck, Peck

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Monstersay does work

here is a rough translation and some lines i set up :)

;; The condition (0 was murder, 1 for is attacked, 2 are attack people, 3 is death, 4 for just brushed) the writing
;; entire server which just brushed sends all to be allowed to see, attention: If is 4, then the color only can be 012
;; Probability (numeral bigger, speaks probability to be smaller); The color (0 for is red, 1 is orange, 2 is blue color,
;; 3 for white) the white writing, demonstrated all side people all may see in the monster top of the head, other colors
;; demonstrated chats the character in the character which in the frame only has the correspondence to be allowed to see.
;; Condition probability color monster name writing content %s is the monster name, %d is plays the family name, %map is
;; the monster map, %x is the monster coordinates X, %y is the monster coordinates, the attention, completely is the
;; lowercase letter; The attention, between various parameters separates with the blank space, just renovated strange,
;; spoke was the entire clothing all may see, therefore you were allowed to add on in front (*), such 3G customer end
;; user could demonstrate in the game crown
0 5 1 hen Murderer!!
1 5 1 hen Go to KFC, leave me alone!!
2 5 1 hen Feel my wrath!!
3 5 1 hen Go to KFC, leave me alone!!

some one got this working?

Upvote 0