Kaos Mir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
Re: Kaos Mir3 - Coming Soon

exactly...

Now can either vimto or shandy please confirm that what goes on in kaos will be kept in kaos and not do what phoenix players tell you to do...if it is a pk/pvp server then it should be allowed and not be shut down because phoenix carebears dont like it.....

This is a spot on comment, I just hope Sam/Andy have the maturity to put up with the inevidentable complaints and moaning they will receive throughout Kaos's existence.

At the risk of an infraction (I don't even like Mapa) however;

Mapa has a valid point, it's called "principle". Maybe the rules of these forums need clarifying a little more where donations are concerned. As for the people just giving him abuse....you're being blind to the point he's making.

Last edited:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany

PPL what u dont understand ?

The rule for Advertisment has come cause much servers come up take money and go down. THATS WHY WHAT IS THERE NOT UNDERSTANDABLE ?? As another one Said the OWNER is PROVEN another Server runs 4 Years or more.

at least it have nothing to do prove servers means nothing else as PROVEN OWNER

Owners that unknown are forbidden

(sry mods u can delete it but i cant understand how ppl can not undertsand mhh)

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom

I've been waiting for kaos for sometime now and i like what i see Turbo/Cheeky have done a great job and im looking forward to playing this server can revive the mir 3 community and bring mir back to life

/Jabba

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005

So what I want to ask is Kaos is a PVP/PK server an if there is pking going as it till be casue its a pk server & if people will cry like that specially who are care bears what will you do casue I know xtreme Server got big community which dont like pking an i am sure they will cry in game when they will get pked so what will you do about that ?
Thanks

exactly...
Now can either vimto or shandy please confirm that what goes on in kaos will be kept in kaos and not do what phoenix players tell you to do...if it is a pk/pvp server then it should be allowed and not be shut down because phoenix carebears dont like it.....

Kaos is built from the ground up to be a PvP Server, infact your entire faction will be counting on you to kill other faction members. Friendly banter and pvp orientated banter will be overlooked. However we will be upholding a strictly no racism rule. There will be a swear filter in place to take the obvious crap away from your eyes, but other than that this server thrives on kaos ;)

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
United Arab Emirates

Kaos is built from the ground up to be a PvP Server, infact your entire faction will be counting on you to kill other faction members. Friendly banter and pvp orientated banter will be overlooked. However we will be upholding a strictly no racism rule. There will be a swear filter in place to take the obvious crap away from your eyes, but other than that this server thrives on kaos ;)

Good - then it means even though the Phoenix care bears will moan, it will be a PK server.

but what do you mean by that ?

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK

I think thats interpreted as..

PK anyone.. just don't abuse them personally!

Good Luck Andy.. Mapa, don't post again.

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004

well now that's so called democracy... they (cheeky and his mate/wife whatever) and mods are friends and nothing about them bending the rules can be done. simple as that. I could expect mapa and that prick... watchamacallit... kaori for being corrupt, BUT never thought such thing about Ida. ****ing corrupts... I'm 100% with you Mapadale
who gives a **** about having server for 1000 years, NO DONATIONS IS NO ****ING DONATIONS. what's wrong with you god dammit

Time2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2008

agree tbh am taking this up with admins and getting u 2 sorted owt as u say no donations yet u let them advertise sorry but now i expected this from kaoir but idaBigA com on now i thought things were gonna get better with u moding and helping owt that so called mod jezz 1 rule for some another for 1 u 2 need to get a grip

ps dont get me wrong i love all there work but hell u cant bend rules for some

o and btw if u say it dont matter cuz its not for lvls kit well no **** sherlock VIP + 11% exp a kill indirectly is selling lvls is it not

give me infractions dont really care tbh uve both ****ed it

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003

agree tbh am taking this up with admins and getting u 2 sorted owt as u say no donations yet u let them advertise sorry but now i expected this from kaoir but idaBigA com on now i thought things were gonna get better with u moding and helping owt that so called mod jezz 1 rule for some another for 1 u 2 need to get a grip

ps dont get me wrong i love all there work but hell u cant bend rules for some

o and btw if u say it dont matter cuz its not for lvls kit well no **** sherlock VIP + 11% exp a kill indirectly is selling lvls is it not

give me infractions dont really care tbh uve both ****ed it

shut up cry child.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK

Locking the Thread for now.. if anyone has any issues with either mine or Kaori's work, please PM the Admin's.

Sorry Andy, I will re-open it when people decide to be more grown up.

Thread Re-opened.. keep it on topic, or I will get busy with the Infractions :D

Zion-Servers

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2006
Sheffield(S2)

Good luck with the server and I hope it's as good as the rest for you.

Though I see some more ideas coming my way ;)

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005

Open Beta announced, should start 2nd Febuary if all goes well, see forum for more info.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington

On topic: Nice to see a whole new approach to mir 3, I hope it works. May be some issues regarding wizzard class strength but hopefully this can be sorted during the open beta testing.

The increase in damage from skills 3-10 is much higher than some think.

Edit by ida..

Last edited by a moderator:

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003

Why has Robert been @lvled to a riduculously high lvl whilst everyone else has to lvl normally?

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008

Why has Robert been @lvled to a riduculously high lvl whilst everyone else has to lvl normally?

Because he helped the gms with coords for npcs thats what he told me, gms have also said everyone is being lvled at some point to test things they have planned...it is beta....does it really matter if there lvlled your supposed to be testing not to see whos best.

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005

There is now a base client released for kaos, for the rest of the beta testing period, this can be accessed from our forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.