TotalMir 1.9 HR

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 8, 2009
http://totalmir.go-forum.net/forum.htm

TotalMir 1.9:
Drops: Medium
Starting Level: 16
Starting Gold: 500
Experience Rate: x35
IP: 217.146.84.108

Link To client : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I4M64YAU

There is also weekly pvp events with the winner getting a nice helm to keep until sum1 else wins the event

Whats New ingame-

- Jungle Map

- LordQuest

-20m 50m and 100m Cheque's

- Gamepoints

- PotTrader

- Mysteryboxes

- Slaves

- Caerphilly Castle

- Guild Territorys

- Challange System

- Rando Pet

- Evolution Temple

- KillCount

- Master/Servant

- RevivalViel

- Phantom forest

- West_Bichon

- Frozen Temple

- Lost Ship

- Jinchon Temple

- Numa Temple

- Low Level Cave

- Fox Lands

- Ogre Maps

- Slave rental

-MultiKill

-Rock Paper Scissors

-Loads of New Boss's to kill along with new Amours and Wepons

-Stone Trader

Spells
Warriors have Companion,slaves, taoists have Holy Deva with TBOLT function, Purifaction, Mass Poison and more, while wizards have Flame Disrruption, Frost Crunch, Flamefield and more.

Duel Summons! - Taoists have the ability to summon two pets ! Current combos inc (2x skele, 2x shinsu, 1x skele + 1x shinsu, 1x skele + 1x deva, 1x shinsu + 1x deva)

Special Devas! - Now at level 42 , 43 and 44, the Devas will become much stronger with the actual level colours.

Item Crafting and Orbs! - A new system is ingame where you can recieve a shell and merge this in with a P15 blackironore which gives a gem, these gems then can be melted into items (rings, necks, helms) to give additional stats, but can break the item....

Taoist slaves! - Taoists now have the ability to upgrade their slaves at level 45 , giving a rich dark black colour name with intense strengh, a must have for any taoist.

Castle leader teleporting! - Castle leaders of sabuk or caerphilly can use an advanced group teleporter in their palace (if grouped) which takes them to over 40 different locations!!

Orbs do the exact same as gems except they require no crafting and do not break the item, but the success rate is still fairly low!.

Based on Mir Lab Files a few people just want to see them up soo i gave the people what they wanted:)

Hope You Enjoy UrSelf

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
If no IP and direct link to client is provided I will delete this thread. I dont know who has allowed it in the first place.

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
Can I just ask who give you permission to use files?

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
Not Mir Lab did he? I heard some prick/ex GM of Lab 1.9 released them witout permission. LazyG or summet.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Or how about I infract you? This isnt on the topic of 'this' server.

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
Only asked him who he got files off.

They're buggy as **** anyway.

How about you go infract people on labyrinth thread - that would make a change!

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
You think that I really want to clean a thread like 2hours after it has been made?

Good luck anyway.

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun

TotalMir 1.9:
Drops: Medium
Starting Level: 16
Starting Gold: 500
Experience Rate: x35
IP: 217.146.84.108

Link To client : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I4M64YAU

There is also weekly pvp events with the winner getting a nice helm to keep until sum1 else wins the event

Whats New ingame-

- Jungle Map

- LordQuest

-20m 50m and 100m Cheque's

- Gamepoints

- PotTrader

- Mysteryboxes

- Slaves

- Caerphilly Castle

- Guild Territorys

- Challange System

- Rando Pet

- Evolution Temple

- KillCount

- Master/Servant

- RevivalViel

- Phantom forest

- West_Bichon

- Frozen Temple

- Lost Ship

- Jinchon Temple

- Numa Temple

- Low Level Cave

- Fox Lands

- Ogre Maps

- Slave rental

-MultiKill

-Rock Paper Scissors

-Loads of New Boss's to kill along with new Amours and Wepons

-Stone Trader

Spells
Warriors have Companion,slaves, taoists have Holy Deva with TBOLT function, Purifaction, Mass Poison and more, while wizards have Flame Disrruption, Frost Crunch, Flamefield and more.

Duel Summons! - Taoists have the ability to summon two pets ! Current combos inc (2x skele, 2x shinsu, 1x skele + 1x shinsu, 1x skele + 1x deva, 1x shinsu + 1x deva)

Special Devas! - Now at level 42 , 43 and 44, the Devas will become much stronger with the actual level colours.

Item Crafting and Orbs! - A new system is ingame where you can recieve a shell and merge this in with a P15 blackironore which gives a gem, these gems then can be melted into items (rings, necks, helms) to give additional stats, but can break the item....

Taoist slaves! - Taoists now have the ability to upgrade their slaves at level 45 , giving a rich dark black colour name with intense strengh, a must have for any taoist.

Castle leader teleporting! - Castle leaders of sabuk or caerphilly can use an advanced group teleporter in their palace (if grouped) which takes them to over 40 different locations!!

Orbs do the exact same as gems except they require no crafting and do not break the item, but the success rate is still fairly low!.

Based on Mir Lab Files a few people just want to see them up soo i gave the people what they wanted:)

Hope You Enjoy UrSelf

yes server these server files released by LG on daydie a while ago, they wernt his updated files of rz at all and he did not have the right to release but im the only 1 with updated files will all the laby1.9 files bugs out probs log on and still find them all..

the above in red is not new o_O

what have u actully done that wasnt in the files btw?

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
1.9 files ? Dont get me wrong or something but its abit out-dated?

Convert it to 2.3 mate , it aint hard.

/Hany

Lunchbox

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 8, 2009
i know i aint done much to files but tlk to a few people and they wanted to play so i just realesed as they were.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
dazz let him get on with his server lol

g/l may / may not look at this

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
For those who dont know, Caerphilly Castle is a castle located by me, its real , exists and almost falling down :).

Status
Not open for further replies.