TotalMir 1.9 HR

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
I D/L the game but when i get to log ing scrren its just gray screen where u put ip and pass in i cont make a new accout coz i cont see nothink help plz

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
they are very old files that i used RZ 1.9 to base them on, i added a few things to them, don't have a problem with him using them as that was the earliest release of them before i really added much and could have probably just download the released ragezone files and added the same stuff in about a week, the files i have safe on disk somewhere are the ones with 100's of additions with ideas not used on any other servers, just a lot of unique ideas, unfort Laby went all screwy before i had a chance actualy update the server lol, the only thing that gets my back up a little is Lazyg prob only gave you them to try get one over me lol.

if your really serious about the server i have a lot of unused stuff and fixes for these files, and can explain some of the things i added, it seems a lot of my m8's have been giving your server a go.

.......Vigilante........

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
I got rid of my files :L

Ahhhh the good old Laby

Anyway good luck sure you will be able pull a minority of players back.

/Jenix

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
i will ask agen i cont ge on to game lol its a black screen on log in gate so i cont see wot im doing lol so i cont make a new char help !!!!!!!!

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
shame this isnt 2.3, im assuming this doesnt have any of the new spells 2.3 has...

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
This is basically rebirthing Labyrinth 1.9 as thats what he said he's trying to do.

we've done the same but with 2.3 and added triple as much custom stuff in, though just about everything in his discription is what the files he has came with and we transfered these to 2.3 and added **** loads of new stuff :) so its really NOT the same as laby 1.9 but has these features aswell as loads of new ones.

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
iv got a problem playing this game is that i cont get on i d/l the full 1.9 its not 2.3 or 2.6 and all that comes up is a black screen but there is still music i can here and i can put in a id an pass but cont see nothink coz its black screen i dont no if its my g card settings coz i try diffrent 1.9 files and it duz just the same any iders plz help i wont to play ????

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
great server but really needs more users, come give it a try... if you need any help lvling etc just pm me ingame guys don't worry i don't bite.... much ;)

/Flamer lvl50wizz

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
great server but really needs more users, come give it a try... if you need any help lvling etc just pm me ingame guys don't worry i don't bite.... much ;)

/Flamer lvl50wizz

Lol will be extremely hard getting people to play 1.9

Quite alot of people didn't like it even when the version was new, so i doubt it will change especially with 2.3 and Assassins on the way lol

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
Thats why we did same and converted to 2.3 files (Labyrinth 2.3).. though all that stuff on his first post is 90% of his server and 100% of laby 1.9 files.. the stuff that came in the files make up around a meer 20% if that - mainly just the caves and some unique features.

80% is our own things we've added in as you can do alot more on 2.3 :)

/Daz

pattwo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2006
is this server still up and running cus i would really like to start mir again and this looks like a really good server to come back on and btw i think that a good 1.9 could beat ova a lot of 2.3 any day :fthrower:

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Thats why we did same and converted to 2.3 files (Labyrinth 2.3).. though all that stuff on his first post is 90% of his server and 100% of laby 1.9 files.. the stuff that came in the files make up around a meer 20% if that - mainly just the caves and some unique features.

80% is our own things we've added in as you can do alot more on 2.3 :)

/Daz

Daz just stfu advertiseing a different server on sum1 elses thread, i believe this is classed as spamming?

On Topic: may give server a try sounds quite fun

/Andy

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
i believe he was merely saying this server is a rip off older version of his, which id have to say is true....

AyumuYamazaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2009
LOMCN
Totalmir is a replica of ragezone. You want your own total mir files download ragezone 1.9 files and put it up. Your very own total mir.

Status
Not open for further replies.