smoochy boys on tour

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Re: Armors / Items / Weps New & Not So New

Cos you're using crap armour wils.

lol armour wills is fk all to do with it its the LOGO where they got the sets from some of the armours seem ok with out the logo but some and mainly most have it on, have a look at bons screeni.

Last edited:

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006

lol armour wills is fk all to do with it its the LOGO where they got the sets from some of the armours seem ok with out the logo but some and mainly most have it on, have a look at bons screeni.

It would take ages to manually remove this label.. :P its on the image and must be edited out.

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne

It would take ages to manually remove this label.. :P its on the image and must be edited out.

yeh mayb if it can air sprayed each frame lol fk that, im going to test some armours and see witch has and dont have because i know some are ok.

ty for replies anyways everyone :)

Last edited:

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia

...The logo which is in the images inside the wil? That's what I call a **** wil Eienstein. Not to mention the fact it's from UCDIY...

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006

:P yep they all look rly massive and extremely powerful but the ucdiy bit on the frames spoils the image in my opinion quite extensively.

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne

:P yep they all look rly massive and extremely powerful but the ucdiy bit on the frames spoils the image in my opinion quite extensively.

yeh deffo, if there is ways to reduce size and to kill of the logo then fairplay its for free but , im also going to say, i wouldnt pay money unless the items where anti-logo its like gettin a sample from a shop lol.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005

That 5th weapon is a wow weapon lol, thanks for the release man.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England

np all. could really do with a mirror of this at some point just incase ftp ever spaz's out n deletes everything lol

Your wish is my command, everything on first post mirrored HERE.

Links added to first post.

Great releases mate.

Last edited:

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004

for the people moaning , dont use them simple as.

jack has posted these for people to use at there own will. glad most like them.

25gee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2003

i dont mean to be picky, and i havnt been here in 5-6 years lol just wondering whether or not it would be possible to manually scale down the size of the weapons ingame?? is there anything i could get to to try this as they look quite nice apart from being as big as if not bigger than the characters :S

thanks anyways =) just curious

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006

You spent £65 on this ****? These are dreadful, i dont believe you spent that sort of money on these.

They are too big, pixalated, look cheaper than poundland.

Your better off paying a 3d graphic designer £65 to produce some real nice items/monsters/spells etc that would look good, suite mir, and actually be worth something.

I really do appreciate you helping the community, but its just stupidity spending your money on stuff like that.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China

Well it was awhile ago now and I have noticed fourheroes and that new server using the item sets arleast but yh the weps n arms sent that good anymore

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

The items look good, armours and weapons look poo tho lol. But a release is a release and im sure someone will use them one day.

Thanks tho them items will come in good use for me :)

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005

Yeah we used the items sets, good stuff :)

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany

i not work with it but i like the armors and items ...the weapons are really to big but anyways nice release

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006

links are dead :/