smoochy boys on tour

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
WTF, are you on about mapdale?

Can a Mod/Admin close this thread.

Solvant hasn't been very fourth coming with the information that has been supplied.

The server for the last 6 month was bought and paid for by Lapta aka JDC Gaming, yes it was wrong for Jamie to use his trademark as a way to get at solvant. But solvant should learn not to try and rip people off and pay for things themselves

i have paid for my server myself..... loool? where did u get this rubbish from? if u like i can post a copy of every single invoice? I paid to EUK?

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
i'm a bit shocked at that statement aswel, working closely to you before i know 100% that Jamie had nothing to do with payments on the server, why on earth would he pay anyway? lol. You brought a dedicated computer to host the server then decided to pay for a dedi and i know this. Mapadale please care to explain where this bogus information came from? This forum is usually prone to crap false information but this takes the biscuit.

mapadale

i'm a bit shocked at that statement aswel, working closely to you before i know 100% that Jamie had nothing to do with payments on the server, why on earth would he pay anyway? lol. You brought a dedicated computer to host the server then decided to pay for a dedi and i know this. Mapadale please care to explain where this bogus information came from? This forum is usually prone to crap false information but this takes the biscuit.
I would suggest that this matter is dropped and if you want understanding of why, I would suggest that you speak with Hazuki about it solvant.

This is a matter of "[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]Six Of One, A Half Dozen Of The Other[/FONT]" - This is a matter between Lapta and Solvant and shouldn't be publically aired for all to have a biast opinion against one person, when all information isn't supplied correctly.

As for the statement Solvant, the straight argumental response. Is that of someone, who either doesn't read things correctly or has something to hide. Either way speak with Hazuki on the matter, enough said.

Last edited:

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
it's not a bias opinion by me at all, i know facts as i'm close to Solvant. Just bothers me when false information somehow slips through and seems the guy is being accused of something that is just laughable.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
So who's lying, there's no proof from either side, just accusations. And calling somebody a lier and then mods instantly locking a thread, way to go!

I'm guessing inspector (internetwarrior) mapadale has been provided sexual favours from lapta :P.

mapadale

it's not a bias opinion by me at all, i know facts as i'm close to Solvant. Just bothers me when false information somehow slips through and seems the guy is being accused of something that is just laughable.
Can both you and solvant just trust me on this please, leave it well alone.
So who's lying, there's no proof from either side, just accusations. And calling somebody a lier and then mods instantly locking a thread, way to go!

I'm guessing inspector (internetwarrior) mapadale has been provided sexual favours from lapta .
I've listened to both side of the story and not just one and as I've stated its a bit of "Six Of One, A Half Dozen Of The Other" and as I haev also clearly said, if solvant has an issue with why the thread was closed as I asked for it to be closed. Then he needs to be speaking with Hazuki about it, both myself and Hazuki are in receipt of information on the matter. Hence I'm telling everyone to leave well alone, it's being sorted end of.........................

Last edited:

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
not having an argument or anything, just stating i know Solvent a lot lot better than any1 on these forums. So trust me aswel :)

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
"Can both you and solvant just trust me on this please, leave it well alone."

What, so Solvent himself doesn't even know what he's done and needs to trust you?

Glad you've warned everybody though, who knows what would of happened if people had actually wondered who is in the wrong.

Imagine sending somebody to jail in real life, but not telling anybody why :dunce:.

To me it sounds like "Six Of One, A Half Dozen Of The Other"

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Mapadale, It's not really on to publically slander someone without proof and then ask for your second-hand information to be locked without letting the guy defend himself, and then state that the reason it should be locked away is because 'it should just be between the two of them', yet you're calling one of them a lair? That's not really between two people, is it? Sounds to me like you got yourself involved, heard something that isn't solid fact and then clung to it.

If you're going to publically call him a liar then at least back up your statement, you don't get anywhere by calling someone out then telling everyone else to 'leave it well alone'. It just confuses and annoys people, like me.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Mapadale, It's not really on to publically slander someone without proof and then ask for your second-hand information to be locked without letting the guy defend himself, and then state that the reason it should be locked away is because 'it should just be between the two of them', yet you're calling one of them a lair? That's not really between two people, is it? Sounds to me like you got yourself involved, heard something that isn't solid fact and then clung to it.

If you're going to publically call him a liar then at least back up your statement, you don't get anywhere by calling someone out then telling everyone else to 'leave it well alone'. It just confuses and annoys people, like me.

Glad Sawell could word it so beautifully as always.

Basically as soon as the first thread was opened it became a public matter where opinions were going to be made.

If you stop the thread now opinions of both Lapta and Solvent are going to be damaged. And as both are server owners it may impact player counts.

Is it now right for people to assume Solvent is a lier and thief simply by taking your word?

mapadale

I'm guessing inspector (internetwarrior) mapadale has been provided sexual favours from lapta :P.

Glad Sawell could word it so beautifully as always.

Basically as soon as the first thread was opened it became a public matter where opinions were going to be made.

If you stop the thread now opinions of both Lapta and Solvent are going to be damaged. And as both are server owners it may impact player counts.

Is it now right for people to assume Solvent is a lier and thief simply by taking your word?
Just as on the count this has been done to Lapta and without first getting facts and information correct on the first instance.

@Sawell

I'm calling both of them liars and they need to sort this out between themselves, this shouldn't be up for public debate and shouldn't be put across to so many people who have a grudge against lapat in the first instance.

I was out right defending Solvant and trying to get EUK Host to reinstate his server and was calling lapta aka Jamie a liar and a toe rag, I've then listened to both sides of the story(to which not many on here do) and came to the conclusion that the pair of them are 1: Both are lieing through their teeth to get at each other or 2: Only one of them is lieing(this can't be decided without solid proof, which can come from both parties)

We are all guilty of this and all have jumped on the bandwagon with this, but I'm telling people to leave it alone [FONT=&quot][/FONT] on the simple fact. It has nothing to do with us and is between Solvant & Lapta to sort out between them.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Just as on the count this has been done to Lapta and without first getting facts and information correct on the first instance.

@Sawell

I'm calling both of them liars and they need to sort this out between themselves, this shouldn't be up for public debate and shouldn't be put across to so many people who have a grudge against lapat in the first instance.

I was out right defending Solvant and trying to get EUK Host to reinstate his server and was calling lapta aka Jamie a liar and a toe rag, I've then listened to both sides of the story(to which not many on here do) and came to the conclusion that the pair of them are 1: Both are lieing through their teeth to get at each other or 2: Only one of them is lieing(this can't be decided without solid proof, which can come from both parties)

We are all guilty of this and all have jumped on the bandwagon with this, but I'm telling people to leave it alone [FONT=&quot][/FONT] on the simple fact. It has nothing to do with us and is between Solvant & Lapta to sort out between them.

Can I ask what any of it has to do with you? And why you are trying to get yourself so involved over something which seems to me has f*ck all to do with you

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003

@Sawell

The point is you can't decide what people's opinions should be based on your own. It is your opinion that this is a private discussion, I can assure you it's not mine. It's your opinion that both parties are lying, it's not mine. Just because you've come to that conclusion that doesn't mean it's the right one, or that we as the community should be deprived of this ongoing discussion just because you've come to some self proclaimed basis of assumption.

You can't just tell people to leave it alone because you've deicded that they both might by lying. The suggested actions effect the community as a whole, and should not be left alone for you to decide unless you are going to back your claims. People should be able to decide by themselves, and in order to decide they should not be deprived of the discussion by your opinion.

If you want to make factual claims, or provide us with a real basis to make our own informed decisions then go ahead. If they are facts, and they do implicate one way or the other then share it with us and inform us. Otherwise, share your opinion that you think both parties are to blame. Nothing wrong with sharing or having views, just a problem if you try and control people with them (first example that pops to mind: Hitler).

Personally, if I were to make a mir server I'd want to know if or not I should be concerened about my choice of host (reflective of the fact that there is a member of the community trying to pursuade hosts to shut down servers based on a trademark claim). How does you closing the thread help me, as a server owner? It's all alright because wise and mighty mapadale has decided that it's not for public consumption? Please.

mapadale

The point is you can't decide what people's opinions should be based on your own. It is your opinion that this is a private discussion, I can assure you it's not mine. It's your opinion that both parties are lying, it's not mine. Just because you've come to that conclusion that doesn't mean it's the right one, or that we as the community should be deprived of this ongoing discussion just because you've come to some self proclaimed basis of assumption.

You can't just tell people to leave it alone because you've deicded that they both might by lying. The suggested actions effect the community as a whole, and should not be left alone for you to decide unless you are going to back your claims. People should be able to decide by themselves, and in order to decide they should not be deprived of the discussion by your opinion.

If you want to make factual claims, or provide us with a real basis to make our own informed decisions then go ahead. If they are facts, and they do implicate one way or the other then share it with us and inform us. Otherwise, share your opinion that you think both parties are to blame. Nothing wrong with sharing or having views, just a problem if you try and control people with them (first example that pops to mind: Hitler).

Personally, if I were to make a mir server I'd want to know if or not I should be concerened about my choice of host (reflective of the fact that there is a member of the community trying to pursuade hosts to shut down servers based on a trademark claim). How does you closing the thread help me, as a server owner? It's all alright because wise and mighty mapadale has decided that it's not for public consumption? Please.
Everyone should be concerned with their choice of host, but the matter has nothing to do with that all.

It's about one person owning the rights to a name and having the power to have servers shut down cause of this and having the power to do so if someone piss's them off.

But seeing as no one wants to leave it alone "Wemade Co Ent" have been informed by EUK Host of the possible fraud being commited by JDC Gaming and Wemade are investigating these claims that JDC Gaming have made with regards to the trademark.

Now is that clear information for people to be leaving well alone now.

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
tbh i dont quite get what half off u are on about sometimes lol -.-
but sum1 said there is no proof or w.e ... what proof and of what ?

i dont think iv done nothing wrong with the server tbh simple name used by a prev server owned by lewis also i have paid for all of my dedi myself, no else.. o.O - lapta dont have nothing to do with my server either...?

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
But seeing as no one wants to leave it alone "Wemade Co Ent" have been informed by EUK Host of the possible fraud being commited by JDC Gaming and Wemade are investigating these claims that JDC Gaming have made with regards to the trademark.

Now is that clear information for people to be leaving well alone now.

I don't get it. Thats kind of important information that people here would want to know but why should be all be panicing and why should we stop the conversation?

That also mentions nothing to do with solvent....

mapadale

I don't get it. Thats kind of important information that people here would want to know but why should be all be panicing and why should we stop the conversation?

That also mentions nothing to do with solvent....
Why you think I'm saying leave it alone, wemade are investigating JDC Gaming's claims and will be dealing with him over his claims.

I'm saying, leave it alone, deed is done.

alaeba

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2009
mapadale I don't know who you think you are but you're clearly somewhat delusional. This is a community networking forum based around the Legend Of Mir, I would have thought that much was obvious from the title; evidently not.

mapadale said:

Where did this information come from? Regardless, it's meaningless. What ISP's say and what ISP's do are two things far and far apart. Regardless even more, whether it be true or untrue does not change the fact this is a public matter for this forum. Furthermore, it has nothing more to do with Hazuki than it does any of us, so quit brown nosing and name dropping like some internet crusader.

I'm pretty sure most of us are big enough and ugly enough to make our own decisions without being led by some half-cooked "leader of the cause" with a thirst for attention. Clearly I'm not speaking for "solvant" (aka 'solvent') as he obviously doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

Last edited:

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
mapadale ur a muppet m8, they are 2 diff servers jamie/lapta found out that the guy uses same dedi company as him i guess and decided to try be a twat, end of , just go away map stop getting involved when u dont need to and clearly u know **** all anyway

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
i know, this thread has got me very confused, it started because Solv was acused of lying and he didn't pay for his dedi then it turned around into us not leaving it so jdc gaming has been reported..... fact of the thread is it all started from a load of rubbish which is not true as solv paid for his own dedi 100%, if lapta paid for it himself then really he would have been reporting himself for running an illegal server wouldn't he, as his name would be on the billing, very silly accusations.