[Torozor 1.9] - [High Rate] - [24/7]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

smithy1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
England
Has the game gate crashed? login and char select work fine, then no welcome message so we can't get in.
EDIT: Okay seems to be working now :)

Last edited:

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
Torozor is a shiet server !!! REALLY !!!!!

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
lol..... dont like it dont play it.....

The server is online alex

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
Server down .. no warning >< doing ma head in any 1 seen yoda last 2/3 days ? last time i saw him he was spawning 200+ bosses in SZ ...

Yoda if you check these forums any idea why it went down and when its back up ?

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
Torozor is a shiet server !!! REALLY !!!!!

All you do is come on Pussykat or Sch nd hit ppl nd tt or run to SZ ... so you get spoooned every 3 secs lol

if you dont like the server ... i dont see any 1 twisting your arm ? quit nd go bug other servers.

i rekon its a decent server just needs a second GM as yoda is neva there
and neva seems to check his forums
(i reckon grippy would be a gd gm again)

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
hahah i got fame
Buffy i am pussykat u noob

your both muppets ... you both use same accounts ... you both Clame to be "PVP KINGS" and run to SZ or TT ... you both suck at english ... you might aswell be same person .

so have fun steping out of SZ to poison ppl 70 lvls lower then you nd running bk in.

Jam Any word from Spence ? (im hoping i didnt loose the lvls i made nd slaves kit lol)

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Server is back online, Im not on alot now going to monitor the server over the next 2 weeks and see how it goes, Im going to make GRIPPY and Jam Semi GMs and see what they can do over the next 2 weeks to improve the server.

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
awsome thx yoda , nd by moniter for nxt to weeks ... do you meen if it dosnt go as u planned server going down perm ? sounds kinda ominous ? whats the outlook on server?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Depends really if it can be braught back to life, Its abit dead now four heros has arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.