[Torozor 1.9] - [High Rate] - [24/7]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
that was the plan a long time ago but the files wat were to buggy to releace at that time, maybe sum time in the future.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
rofl im still w8in on this bs claim me n jam wer corrupt wich some **** keeps threatenin to post ere as said on toro site .semi gms.....we were no diff to norm players tbh lol

still w8in .....

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Making torozor into 2.6 or phili would ruin it. You would simply need to redo all the items database. Might as well just make a new server just along the lines of torozor...

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
well it appears Torozor has gone again lol ... not to be back up ... and yes gripp im still w8ing for that post ... "Corruption" ain't the reason server not up tbh.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
well it appears Torozor has gone again lol ... not to be back up ... and yes gripp im still w8ing for that post ... "Corruption" ain't the reason server not up tbh.

reason is hes too busy threatinen to kill ppl on toro forum lmfao
just another e gansta day dreamin prik i guess

GanGster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2009
Berlin
server failed lol ...
no new updates
2 or 3 times torozor was online
all time what they done was change home zone..

btw. players ( reb0rn, supremelord , fkthemall , jenny , merlin , scherzinger , pussykat , PiticTM , BlckShadow ) that was the active players
and we all playing atm Oasis ... btw great server

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
server failed lol ...
no new updates

btw. players ( reb0rn, supremelord , fkthemall , jenny , merlin , scherzinger , pussykat , PiticTM , BlckShadow ) that was the active players

lmfao thas less than half i can think of off the top of me ed

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
server failed lol ...
no new updates

if its so gd y was rudi wantin to play retron lol ?

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Making torozor into 2.6 or phili would ruin it. You would simply need to redo all the items database. Might as well just make a new server just along the lines of torozor...
for a good svr u need alot of work , torozor 1.9 was good at his time , now if u want that a good svr to survive u need to upgrade him by putting alot of work and if 1.9 was a succese i am sure 2.6 will be bigger

but remeber without work ur nothing :)

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
lol no1 was expectin Toro to last months n months thas the point it never does ,it was mearly summin to do while there wasnt much else on offer at the time ;)

GoldKeeper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2004
Behind You!
for a good svr u need alot of work , torozor 1.9 was good at his time , now if u want that a good svr to survive u need to upgrade him by putting alot of work and if 1.9 was a succese i am sure 2.6 will be bigger

but remeber without work ur nothing :)

Aye, evolve or become extinct.

I've personally never played it, and I don't doubt it, but I honestly cba with 1.9 anymore.

Good luck, anyhow.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Aye, evolve or become extinct.

I've personally never played it, and I don't doubt it, but I honestly cba with 1.9 anymore.

Good luck, anyhow.

ah shame u missed 1 of the very best 1.9s but as Glenn said itll never work as 2.6 ud need to write it all over n tbh it then wudnt be Toro at its best.
Its bound to pop up again in the future ;)

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
R.I.P Torozor.

Will neve be forgotten :) x Zen you been one hell of a host :) nice one.

lamenicke4

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2008
Zen thx for Torozor it was the best whope u will open other serv. Respect

Compaq

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2006
Awe, just came back to try toro again, oh well ill catch it another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.