Massacre 1.9 - Relaunched

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
i might actually play if the gm will get the pass for my account back but doesnt seem like he can be bothered
its hard to get hold of him just forum pm him or use email hes got kids if i remember and a gf so he will be pretty busy tbh

LiamMc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2008
He works alot now too, 90% of the foreigners are back now lee.

Usercount always like 20+ bar like stupid times, and peak is 30-40

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Ok - Ive read ALL the posts on this thread - thought i wud give this a try see for myself.

ABSOLUTLY W**K ........

Use to love Mass 1.9 in the day - not the same ne more -- speed is sht so im guessing not a great host.

GL with the server but i think this server is for the mentally retarded peeps within the human race

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Ok - Ive read ALL the posts on this thread - thought i wud give this a try see for myself.

ABSOLUTLY W**K ........

Use to love Mass 1.9 in the day - not the same ne more -- speed is sht so im guessing not a great host.

GL with the server but i think this server is for the mentally retarded peeps within the human race

If your on a vista PC that may explain the insane lag, seeing as its 1.9 =/

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
download keeps fkin up... server keeps gettin reset ffs ... 5 times i tried this ...

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
I used to play it AGES ago, one of the guys that played swapped to Vista, I know it took him an age to make it work, but I'm 99% sure he got it working in the end, have a search around other lom forums, pretty sure MirRevenge has a fix for Vista working on their files, might help you out too?

pattwo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2006
hi i just downloaded server and i got a connection closed any one if server is still up and running please message back

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
guys i think this server is offline when i clicked on the forums it says massacre will be down for the foreseeable future, so mod please lock

Status
Not open for further replies.