Massacre 1.9 - Relaunched

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
ok started server last night, it actually doesnt seem too bad lvl 48 alrdy lvlings nwt with this event so ccatching up isnt to hard, althou it wud be alot better if everything was moved to 2.3

/Andy

LiamMc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2008
Events all up and running!

Monday, 13:13pm, 27 users online!

Come give it a go!

Bless

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
i agree server needs to be put 2.3 then im sure ur server count will fly up considerin OS is ****ed sencless now tht bens become corrupt etc

LiamMc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2008
90% of who play massacre including the gm's like 1.9 better than 2.3.

Massacre is great fun for fighting, the pvp's are great. Fighting is sh1t on 2.3, seens u get hit and cant move lol. + most the bosses require skill, once again 2.3 is just all kit no skill needed.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
90% of who play massacre including the gm's like 1.9 better than 2.3.

Massacre is great fun for fighting, the pvp's are great. Fighting is sh1t on 2.3, seens u get hit and cant move lol. + most the bosses require skill, once again 2.3 is just all kit no skill needed.
1.9 is probably the worse for pvp... obv u aint a very good pvper if u think 1.9 is the best lol

i agree server needs to be put 2.3 then im sure ur server count will fly up considerin OS is ****ed sencless now tht bens become corrupt etc
ive never been corrupt so yet more **** ur chating.

Thing is, the rumours are true though.

It is completely different. In the situation where you level a new character and make new items you unbalance the economy where as when you pass on a character that was legitimately levelled and kitted it doesn't change a thing for other players. Come on, I thought you were brighter than that :eek:
selling is selling... regardless of how its done. and no, most the rumours are not true, for example ive apparntly made 200k :rolleyes:

LiamMc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2008
1.9 is probably the worse for pvp... obv u aint a very good pvper if u think 1.9 is the best lol
how do u work that out ? pvp in 2.3 its always just who ever has the best kit wins, its **** tbh. I aint replying to you nomore u just want flames, i ignored your last post aimed towards me and you just keep going on and on and on, keep going and im just going to spam your thread :).

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
how do u work that out ? pvp in 2.3 its always just who ever has the best kit wins, its **** tbh. I aint replying to you nomore u just want flames, i ignored your last post aimed towards me and you just keep going on and on and on, keep going and im just going to spam your thread :).

lol you plank. its always who ever has the best kit on HIGH RATE servers, because theres a bigger gap.

On a low rate 2.3 server it will be good due to smaller stat gaps.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
as said above... mir has always been about who has the better kit, infact everything include life is about it lol

for example if some1 pulls a pistol out and u pull out a machine gun ur obv gonna own that guy

its true a skilled fighter with worse kit can beat a crap fighter, but it all depends on the gap in kits rly, if its high rate.. and gap is like 200mc u aint gonna do that gr8 rly

and its because, 1,9 is laggy, u INSTANT RUN (how is that good for pvp??), unsure if u have the silly masspsn/LR on players/ mass thunder skills

and not to mention that wars completely suck lol

1.9 is lame and crap, 2.3 is a hell of a lot better

but ok we'll stop replyin 2 each other now uve made urself look silly ;)

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Seriously though, why you didnt wipe out char db?

Honestly, loads of people aint even going to think about trying the server cause of the gap will be, we will never be able to catch up unless we are nolifers and geeking it 24/7 which wont really happen with a 1.9 server No offense.

LiamMc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2008
Seriously though, why you didnt wipe out char db?

Honestly, loads of people aint even going to think about trying the server cause of the gap will be, we will never be able to catch up unless we are nolifers and geeking it 24/7 which wont really happen with a 1.9 server No offense.

This event gives you chance to catch up.. Whole point of it tbh.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
this thread aint about my server. if u have a problem use pms

i knew this would happen, i knew ud try compare it to OS like so many do.

if i remember, the GM on massacre has sold high level kitted characters before for donations, evne sold the files for donations.. so lets not talk about that

and its not corrupt, its open on forums that u can buy items lol... so how is it corrupt? maybe u should learn wot that word means. it means id be givin them free items for nothing etc.. which as ive said, i dont, they pay for it.

so how about u shut up u clearly know nothing.

remember back in the day when you gave me free z items about 10 in total for no doantion wat so ever just some items off my girlfriends account on Zero3000 :) google it tis gd game so dnt bull**** ben.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
This event gives you chance to catch up.. Whole point of it tbh.

So, when this event ends, then what?

New players are ****ed?

Unless you decide to keep it at the current exp, then your going to struggle to find new people to play.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
selling is selling... regardless of how its done. and no, most the rumours are not true, for example ive apparntly made 200k :rolleyes:

Selling from your point of view stays the same, yet from a players perspective it ruins the fun.

And by the "rumours" I thought the other guy was talking about selling items for money.

LiamMc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2008
So, when this event ends, then what?

New players are ****ed?

Unless you decide to keep it at the current exp, then your going to struggle to find new people to play.

Then maybe they've got to keep levelling o0 ?

Dumb people these days.. :dunce:

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Then maybe they've got to keep levelling o0 ?

Dumb people these days.. :dunce:

He means when the event is over it gets slow and people won't be able to catch up since people have played 3 years and are level 70, you start at 38, thats 3 years to get 32 levels? Don't think people will play.

So I'd say, your the dumb one.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
He means when the event is over it gets slow and people won't be able to catch up since people have played 3 years and are level 70, you start at 38, thats 3 years to get 32 levels? Don't think people will play.

So I'd say, your the dumb one.

Thanks, somebody who understood. xx kani xx

Also, why does every post of yours seem to be defensive? it's not as if I was attacking you or your server. I wish you the best of luck, nonetheless =)

Status
Not open for further replies.