ZhengTu Server Development

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Server side update: 24/8/09
New Special Mount now working.
2mh7jno.jpg

Selling: You are only able to sell in certin area's of the town, there is a sign which will tell you the area you can sell in.
25ahqvp.jpg

Race Event map:
2pt54xz.jpg

Creating your own apartment seems to be buged, missing the scripts for it so am trying to get hold of them and get it working.

Done alot of client side work also, names which appear in game, it's a pain doing these as i got use a tool which unpacks a file into lots of XML files which i managed to do thanks to Xander, but packing them again is a problem, they are breaking each time i do it, need to speak to Xander to see how he did this.

Edit: Worked out why the file was breaking and can unpack-repack all files.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Sorry there been no update for a while it just when i looked into the zt.exe which i need to translate to do messages/stats etc.. i knew i needed the source for this exe for it to make any sense what so ever, not enough bytes to work with for the words i need and i tried using a smaller word but it just looks messy and hard to understand, So i asked a few people in China if they are able to get this for me but no luck so far so am just going to start on the items, wasted to much time on that exe.
Done alot more then the picture shows but this is just example.
ubqk1.jpg

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Sorry there been no update for a while it just when i looked into the zt.exe which i need to translate to do messages/stats etc.. i knew i needed the source for this exe for it to make any sense what so ever, not enough bytes to work with for the words i need and i tried using a smaller word but it just looks messy and hard to understand, So i asked a few people in China if they are able to get this for me but no luck so far so am just going to start on the items, wasted to much time on that exe.
Done alot more then the picture shows but this is just example.
ubqk1.jpg

translation : im playing 4heroes mir2 and have given up on this project, just like everything else i've ever tried to do.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
translation : im playing 4heroes mir2 and have given up on this project, just like everything else i've ever tried to do.

Erm wrong, i don't play mir and never will so get your facts right before posting crap like that, am working on the server nearly everyday, ask lifco if i PM'd him a few days ago about the zt.exe idiot. If you not noticed the amount of items have been done lately on the first post of this topic which i said i will update.

The only game i play is Combat Arms when i need a rest from ZT.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Erm wrong, i don't play mir and never will so get your facts right before posting crap like that, am working on the server nearly everyday, ask lifco if i PM'd him a few days ago about the zt.exe idiot. If you not noticed the amount of items have been done lately on the first post of this topic which i said i will update.

The only game i play is Combat Arms when i need a rest from ZT.

Someone running round claiming to be you on 4heroes lol :)

Orionstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2007
is the server already on or not and where files 2 play?

it looks quite nice cuz its not th same as the rest of the mir server

but it got sumthing of woool
but im not sure

PS: can u send me files if i can play

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
There files around here, you can't have our files like but there still some decent files on ragezone or am sure i posted some in the old topic on here.

Orionstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2007
There files around here, you can't have our files like but there still some decent files on ragezone or am sure i posted some in the old topic on here.
cant download em cuz they re error 404

and can u gimme ur msn then i can talk better then i kno hen ur on pc and not

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
any newss?

Server done, well a while ago it was finished.

Client side is not, i can't finish it off without the source which i do not have and been waiting along time for but still nothing, ther is nothing i can do until i have this, may not even exist.

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
i know its been a bloody long time since last post am curious what is server status ??

wish i cud speak n read chinese they get all the best games lucky buggers

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
May return to this later this year after WoOOL is finished, seems ZT has a name for itself in the private server world now, even gone commercial with launcher, still have my old zt stuff but may start fresh with new files as i know what am doing this time round.

Fantastic game to work on tbh, they have a new horsie and skillz me wantz to play with.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
May return to this later this year after WoOOL is finished, seems ZT has a name for itself in the private server world now, even gone commercial with launcher, still have my old zt stuff but may start fresh with new files as i know what am doing this time round.

Fantastic game to work on tbh, they have a new horsie and skillz me wantz to play with.

Please do!

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Been collecting files and tools for past few days see whats happening with ZT, also in the ZT group got the server set up but cannot connect to client, most likely due the login.exe am using so need to find a new one, may have it sorted soon if i do il post some new pics of whats new in this version, if i don't then i failed :scared:.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
have u ever actually finished anything ever?

Stfu.

I been working on WoOOL for months on end and until it's up and running am not focusing on anything eles. Try picking up a chinese game and working on it, see how far you get.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Moved to LINUX version today as it's more stable client side wise, WIN version kept disconnecting you. Had a big Zhengtu developer in China working on it all today, let him lose on my computer to do whats needed.

I have gotten so many tools over the past months for this project, i can pretty much edit anything and i don't need to hex edit sh1t no more!
These tools i got and fully translated.

TBL Editor - Able to edit and ADD stuff into the server now with this.
Client Decompiler - Decompiles and compiles certain client files, very important tool.
Item Maker Tool - Can create own items.
Monster Editor - Editor any Monsters.
GM Managment - Pretty much can do anything server side and DB side with this.
SoulStoneBase Editor - This tool is for the soulstone, they can add custom stats on items.
Client Editor - Edit client images.
Account Managment - Control accounts.
TBL To XML Tool - This tool allows me to change tbl files into xml so i don't need to hex edit anymore :).

Most of these tools are for VIP only and are so hard to get -.-. Stats on equipment i no longer need to hex edit also, tbh really it's like having the source code with these tools. Woool is updating so il spend some time working on this.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Few screens
70998211.png

18141860.png

75234114.png

99964598.png

95263788.png

I know no pretty stuff to show, just not up to that part in the files, another.. 4000 items to do then maybe -.-.