3.55 repack

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I will redownlad files and repack with 7zip, as I was using FREEARC, and it failed on Large files.. 600meg and over 1 gig, this is on my Bandwidth

The old Links Wont Work

Updated For now... If theres something You need, or cant find Private message, My email lets me know..

Any problems with links, or download it self pm me I will fix.. Enjoy

Last edited:

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
I will redownlad files and repack with 7zip, as I was using FREEARC, and it failed on Large files.. 600meg and over 1 gig, this is on my Bandwidth

The old Links Wont Work

Updated For now... If theres something You need, or cant find Private message, My email lets me know..

Any problems with links, or download it self pm me I will fix.. Enjoy
bro the " LS guide and Script Lesson coming Once I find em and repack==" link shows dangerous file not allow us to download... anyways great afford
igroOsQ.png

Attachments

• igroOsQ.png
    igroOsQ.png
    234.5 KB · Views: 76

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Thx its fixed atm, I removed the 3.68 client had Listmake in it..... if Chinese PRC isnt set right it wont run, and will show up as virus :)..same with Regserver the last Gate.. II want to make some guides videos, Bandicam isnt working on XP... Gonna need to make a fresh thread so its easier to modify, and more Professional.. it was Suggested also. Back later just got up, ty