All new posts in this forum need to be approved by a moderator before they will be visible to anyone other than yourself. This process can take up to 72 hours. DO NOT post multiple threads just because they don't appear straight away or you will be infracted.
ALL of the information below must be posted in your thread and kept up to date. (Users should be able to get on to the server without ever having to visit another site other than LOMCN.)
1. New threads must ONLY be used in order to make an advertisement about a server which is not already being advertised on LOMCN.
1a. Advertisements MUST contain the following in the post itself:
IP address (or "no-ip" address)
Server Type (e.g. 1.4, 1.9, 2.3, 2.6, Ruby, Heroes)
Host Machine stats & Internet stats
Direct Download Links
Website and Forum Links (if applicable).
Full list of gameshop information including prices and what is available for purchase (if applicable).
2. The subject must include the servers name, and the file version. ([2.3], [2.6+])
3. One advert per server. "Bumping" is not allowed.
4. Any new information should be edited into the first post.
5. DO NOT advertise an 'upcoming server', all server advertisements MUST be online or the thread will be deleted. Upcoming servers should go in the Upcoming Servers section.
Kaori Siggy Image can be added using this code:
NEW Threads: ValidationCode:http://www.kaorimir.com/LOMCN/Siggy/siggy.php?ip=Server_IP_Here&char=
When you click the 'Post' button your advertisement will not appear immediately, but instead will be put into a queue for a moderator to oversee. If the moderator believes your advertisement complies to the above rules it will be approved and appear in due course. However if your server is not online when the moderator reviews your advertisement - they are not obliged to validate your post.
This validation may take up to three (3) days, and doesn't usually offer any feedback. If after three days you're SURE your thread complied with the rules of this forum, and has failed to appear - PM an Advisor/SMod/Admin or resubmit.
1. Users are not permitted to post on server advertisements. Posting is reserved for members of the server team ONLY. (For updates etc.)
2. Online servers will have a discussion thread created within the "Server Discussion" sub-forum, where all members are permitted to post and discuss the server.
3. Discussion threads will not be "cleaned" by any moderator so do not ask. The only posts to be deleted are genuine spam, for which you can use the "Report Post" button.
Other Forums and Sites
1. Users may advertise their own server forums and websites, provided they are STRICTLY about their server ONLY.
2. Anyone found advertising other sites or forums with content other than their server will be infracted and the link removed.
Donations / Game Shops
It is not against the rules to accept donations or run a "game shop" where players are able to purchase in-game content for RLC (real life cash/currency), however you are required to include a full list of prices and content/items that are available for purchase.
1. Occasionally members of LOMCN staff will send private messages (PM) to server owners asking them to verify if the server is still online/active (if it looks like the server is offline, for example). Failure to reply to this message within 7 days will result in the advert being removed from LOMCN.
2. The 'LOMCN Global Forum Rules' still apply in all sections.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in your advert being removed. If it is regarded as behavior which contravenes the Global Forum Rules - you will be infracted.
Note: Any type of threat (or suggestion) towards the operation of the server, through LOMCN or any other channel, will result in an immediate ban on this forum. If a moderator suspects you of such activities, they have full capacity to ban you before any action may occur as a preventative measure. Such bans will be overseen by other members of staff as they occur and any further action taken as necessary.