3 guys 1 hammer

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Anyone seen this video? Here's a bit of background if you have no idea what I'm on about
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

basically the 2 guys named in the wiki page hitting a guy with a hammer numerous times in the face/head, and poking him with other objects.

I'm not going to post the video here as it really is awful but if you really want to see it PM me and I will PM you the link, therefore I take no responsibility as you asked for it!

I watched about 30secs and had to turn it off as it was making me feel sick just before my tea lol.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Hmm, like, how graphic is it? I'm interested but I don't do gore very well...

and why r they doing it?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Very graphic i wold say after watching the first 30secs.

Don't know, although someone mentioned they did it because they wanted to have "something to remember when they were older"

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
By brutally killing someone? Nice.

After reading some of the dialogue from it I think i'll pass lol..."I don't know how he was alive...I felt his brain"

Praktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2009
England
Thats got to be the sickest video ive ever seen in my entire life.
I like watching horrors, fighting etc etc and doesn't usually bother me.

Around 2 minutes into that video i felt the huge urge to throw up and turn the video off.

What kind of sick person would do that to somebody?
Just seing somebody suffering having a huge hammer smacked off their head 3 times would probbably make me topp myself, never mind to carry on poking their eyes with a crew driver, poking the screw driver in his belly and playing with his intestines.

10000/10 for gore/sickness.
ergh

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

Around 2 minutes into that video i felt the huge urge to throw up and turn the video off.

Just seing somebody suffering having a huge hammer smacked off their head 3 times would probbably make me topp myself, never mind to carry on poking their eyes with a crew driver, poking the screw driver in his belly and playing with his intestines.

ergh
that's just it, you've got to be mentally ill to be able to do such thing.

Imagine trying to sleep at night after doing something like that?

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham

ergh

dude too much info!!! gross

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Got told about it a while ago but forgot to watch until you posted this topic, after 2minutes i couldnt watch anymore, i never watched anything so sick in my life and advise anyone who hassnt seen it to not see it.

Praktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2009
England
Yeah its probbably the worst thing ive ever witnessed in my whole life.
I told a friend to put his cam on while he viewed this video, he acctually threw up.

Ofcourse I did this for my own personal gain, I knew he had a weak stomach

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
i actually hate you for making me aware of this, actually wrong.

its so much worse knowing its real, and that was someone. i cant handle this in films cause i know its fake, its disgusting knowing people have been put through stuff like that and much worse.

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
Imagine if that was one of your family members or friends, what could even remotely come close to satisfying your need for justice without yourself becoming a monster like them?
And how wonderful it would be to know that the whole world could watch their final moments.....
The www is great yeah?

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I've heard about it a while back. The whole idea is wrong and disgusting so i won't view it.

The guys are psycho's and it makes you worry about the human race really...

/Gand

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Was kinda fun watching it!

i joke i joke

I've made my gf watch it though , should have seen the look on her face.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
some people in this world have some serious problems.

i read up on the whole thing after seeing it.

Turns out these kids practiced on animals 1st.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Harsh as **** but when someone`s pissed you off enough it can lead to anything theres not both sides of these storys posted which really doesnt do them any justice. Its still wrong in many ways though.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Harsh as **** but when someone`s pissed you off enough it can lead to anything theres not both sides of these storys posted which really doesnt do them any justice. Its still wrong in many ways though.

Dude? Before posting such bollox, i suggest u do a little research on the actual thing.

A quick search on google using ''Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs'' brings up countless pages, these 'kids' chose victims at random.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
im not even gonna watch this. i dont mind watching 2 girls 1 cup etc as i found them funny and to see my friends reactions was fun also. but this is just disturbing, if it was a horror film fair enough but the victim was someones family member.

SICK AND WRONG!