smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinieblaS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2012
Spain
wow wow wow!!!!!!!! Now it loading the .wil thx to this Coly (I don´t think to client mode)... i put the MapEditor on one folder in the data.... :(

Thx for this tutorial Coly!

(sorry for my english... ^^)

TinieblaS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2012
Spain
reHello!!! Thx Coly this editor is very good, i´m working on your program but i have one problem....

How create minimaps? I try the option MiniMapEditor and don´t see the maps, y try all the Zooms in this options and i can´t see the map...

In the principal screen, the zoom actues lowly but it actue, no problem to the time to wait... but this is good mode for create minimaps?

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
this version do not have a MiniMap Builder :-/ sorry, is only the button not more...

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
how do you save the map as bmp so i can use it for minimap on my mir2 server

i have seen make screenshut but that only captures what your looking at and not the full map

Last edited:

chinaboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
china
Last Version :

7.0.1 Version (Alpha state).
- 7.0.1 IllusionMapEditor V7.0.1

(7.0.0 changes tested by RoNeZ, thx for testing)

changes :

::: Version Change : 6.7.1 --> 7.0.0
- Fix all memory leaks (it is now memory leak clean)
- add own Image Grid (Faster, better and flicker free) and recreate all function to it...
- Fix blocker problem
- add minimize / maximize "Map Info Control" like WOI Editor
- add MiniMapEditor Button to the menue
- change Image Grid menue and port it to the right menue
- improve Image Grid menue with some extra functions...
- change full old splash screen engine with a better one and a new Image for Version 7

::: Version : 7.0.0 --> 7.0.1
- add change map type system
- fix hint messeages "undo / redo button both say (switch work/full screen) "
- fix "can only save map once must close and reopen map after save"
- change button logic (more safe now)
- add "Last used image" to Status Pane

Coly write support read wtl map editor.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I'm having a little trouble with placing front tiles,

They place ok, but for objects that go around a corner (for example walls) they cancel each other out, so i can only have 1 side of the wall showing.

Shouldn't you be able to place front tiles over each other without them deleting each other?

ImapsI

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2004
To the last Question :
NO, it need to many time to build Makro things for it. I Build a part from my own system to the Mir3 Map Editor with this you can Hold down the Left Mouse and Paint more Blocks in next version.

EDIT : hmm if I have a bit time, I look if I can made a PlugIn like option, with this you can self build your own makros with a easy to use Text file.

Any work still being done on this app, it's great but object sets would be awesome.

Many thanks.

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
coly can you add a feature where it loads .png format images of maps in the map editor and the map editor splits them into tiles and saves them as .wil?

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
i get an error when starting map editor

it says "This application has failed to start because d3dx9_33.dll was not found ..."

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
Google the dll file and download it from a website, make sure its a dll library site tho its how i got my dll for it or search your computer for it you might have a copy of it in your windows folder not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.