RNDpro 1.9 Mir2 high rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

rage3dmix

Hi all,
The RNDpro high rate 1.9 server is online! allot of you may remember this server very well which was run by myself and Vogon. This time I will be the only person running the server. Even though there is many updates on there already, there is still plenty more to be added.

Forums:
http://www.rndpro.com

To get yourself ready to play download the Mir1.9 client:
http://www.rndpro.com/downloads/mir2client/mir19full.exe

After you have the game installed, download our EXE client
http://www.rndpro.com/downloads/mir2client/RNDpromir2-19exe.zip

Server details:
Exp Rate: x128
Gold Rate: x4
Mob Rate: x2
Item Rate: x5
Starting level: level 1
Language: English
Server Version: 1.9
Starting Gold: 0
max level/stats: 65535

Many items, weapons, armours, mobs and so much more!

Dedicated Server specs:
Processor: 2.80ghz Intel Pentium 4
Ram: 2GB

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
yup remember this server, wen i used to b a gm on it n part of team, did loads of shiz for ya then just kicked me off n ignored me lol
also remember how u used to let people get away with hackin so u didnt lose ya user count

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
there aint tht many exploits? if any? stop putting his server down nightscare just cus urs is ****

how come the exe is 78mb? i downloaded it fast so not a problem but just wondered lol

Last edited:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
there aint tht many exploits? if any? stop putting his server down nightscare just cus urs is ****

how come the exe is 78mb? i downloaded it fast so not a problem but just wondered lol

theres loads u daft twat, lol?
+ countless cheats/hacks work on 1.9...+ no tdb/ff? how oldskool, was a good serv in its time, needs to go 2.3 tho.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
why wud u call me daft like i havent played 1.9 before? im sure there isnt any cheats for it that i can remember

yeah it prob does need to go 2.3 but there was a discussion bout this yday and obv hes decided to stick 1.9 for now so all good least its summin to play

Last edited:

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

Theres a few maps, monster graphics and data files in there that need extracting aswell.

/Nymph

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings
how long it going to be up for i cbf with d/lin then goin down tomorow!

*Edit* tbh server pritty sick enjoyin it err cple of things

1 how i see drop view names on floor :D
2 maspp posson not lettin me learn
3 can i give my clones kit xx ?

Last edited:

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004

for clone try @setslaveuseitem

rage3dmix

yup remember this server, wen i used to b a gm on it n part of team, did loads of shiz for ya then just kicked me off n ignored me lol
also remember how u used to let people get away with hackin so u didnt lose ya user count
Hi, who were you then? I never did just kick people off for any reason. Lyncus said this too. It would have been because you were corrupt or not online for a while. If you had came on and talked about it then things would have been resolved. Sorry about any problems this may have caused you. With regards to hacking, I never had a way to fix the problem at that time but now I have stopped allot of it I hope. It has been very good so far.

The EXE comes along with some update files too. I thought about separating these but thought 70mb isn't really much these days since we are basically all broadband now lol.

I don't plan on taking it down, as long as it can look after itself then it could be for as long as people want. I will be installing a similar Dpoint system just like on my Mir3 server to help with this.

1. One person asked me this but not sure if it was you. It worked for me as soon as I installed the client and made no alterations. My best guess is in the options and messing about with the ???'s
2. Could you rephrase? thanks
3. If you mean pets? No you cant give them kits on 1.9

Black Ring mc 2-0

lol
Yeah lol, glad you told me about that. I was sure there was an odd stat still in. This was an old thing already left in there, not a new addition lol. We learned the result back then.

make it 2.3 x
I have plans to merge it with 2.3 as much as possible. There is DB converters to help with current users. We are doing the files first on a home computer so don't let this put you off playing as we wont be touching the 1.9 dedi unless its working and authorized by everyone else... Otherwise it would just run separately

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
There is basically nothing done to the server though, anything you have got done could be replicated in a few hours. You would be best off starting from scratch with the 2.3 files imo.

rage3dmix

Seems like 2.3 is best option. The files I have at the moment are level 500 max. Is there any coders? I never worked above 1.9 files so this is my only issue. If its an easy job and there is guides on what to edit i'd have no problems

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Seems like 2.3 is best option. The files I have at the moment are level 500 max. Is there any coders? I never worked above 1.9 files so this is my only issue. If its an easy job and there is guides on what to edit i'd have no problems

Everything is done via SQL, its much easier and much more managable than the 1.9 files you are used to.

I know you want to have a mad high rate but just lower the stats abit. Spend abit of time messing about with stats/hp so the damage delt from say 5k dc on RND is equal to that of 500 on the new server. Its all the same thing really.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Everything is done via SQL, its much easier and much more managable than the 1.9 files you are used to.

I know you want to have a mad high rate but just lower the stats abit. Spend abit of time messing about with stats/hp so the damage delt from say 5k dc on RND is equal to that of 500 on the new server. Its all the same thing really.
if a belt is dc 500 on 2.3 how wud u get rest of kit on aswell? isnt 1k max?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
if a belt is dc 500 on 2.3 how wud u get rest of kit on aswell? isnt 1k max?

You obviously wouldn't make a dc 500 belt on 2.3 lol. I'm saying work it so that 5k (over all stats from all equipment) on 1.9 is equal to that of 500 on the 2.3 server. In other words divide all stats by 10.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Convert it to 2.3 and ill play. Didnt realise how badly 1.9s UI hurts my eyes (And covers hakf the screen) lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.